We Are One

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here she comes the future mother~”

 

“Annyeong eomma-nim~”

 

*Annoying giggles*

 

Been hearing them almost one week, and still can’t get used to it. Almost one week, eyes will always land on me, hurtful gossips will always hit me, I think I won’t ever get used to it cos I am used on being praised, thanked, friend by others.

 

“Just don’t mind them.” Eunji reminds me and I just nod. We’re in the cafeteria, eating early lunch because class dismissed so early. We shouldn’t be here, because we know what will be the chaos, but we can’t do anything. We wanted to just eat outside the school but it’s prohibited to go out at school hours. “So how’s Kyungsoo oppa?” My eyes widen as I heard his name. It’s also been 1 week since the last time I talked and met him, after that embarrassing scene I just made. You might say I’m over reacting, but God! It takes away my pride as a girl. Imagine, girl asking a man to marry her? That’s……beyond weirdness and craziness!

 

“Molla.” Awkwardly looking down on my food and eat.

 

“Yah, you still didn’t contact him? That’s bad. What if he’ll revoke of what he said?” I suddenly got worried of what Eunji said. He’s been texting and calling me last week but I didn’t gave any response. I look at her showing my worried face.

 

“You think?” I asked, she rolled her eyes.

 

“Duh, of course. Contact him right away, before it’s too late.” She started eating her food. I grabbed my phone in my bag.

 

To: Kyungsoo!!!!!

“What’s up? I’m okay. How about y---“

 

“Shoot.” I mumbled after my phone died. Of all days, why now. “Can I borrow your phone?” She lends me right away her phone. Good thing I always have the note that writes all the information I asked before.

 

“Hey, it’s Wiseong. How are you?”

 

I wait for few minutes for him to reply but feels like, it’ll be later, so I gave back her phone.

 

“I’m gonna save his number~ yepeee~” She said excitedly. “There~”.

 

“You have a meeting right?” Asking Eunji and she nods. “You can go, I’ll be okay.”

 

“You sure?” She’s worrying, but I’m worrying for her too. She needs them in their club, she’s the president, she must be there. I nod. She smiled and get her bag, “Call me if you need me.” I just nod on what she said and then she ran so fast, cos she’s 10 minutes late already.

 

I’m also about to go, my bag is on my shoulder, and walking towards the door of the cafeteria when someone block my way. I looked up just to see Yura’s another rival and her ex ‘best friend’. Yeah, I was so shocked before when I found out she once has a best friend.

 

“Annyeong!” She greeted and raised his one hand waving. I just smiled and will about to walk at the side when she blocked again. “Don’t avoid me, I’m a friend.”

 

“Look,” I mumbled.. “I don’t know your intentions but..”

 

“What? Intentions? Haha!” She laughed, her friends laughs too. “You’re really a smart girl. Well yes, I do have intentions and plans, that’s why I wanna be friends with you.” She grinned.

 

“Well, I don’t wanna be friends with you.” I said and bumped into her so that I can finally get on my way to the door. I’m sure it’ll be a revenge for Yura and I don’t want being dragged into their childish war.

 

“Wiseong-ah,” I got stopped by pulling my hand by her, “....she spread the news, your situation being a pregnant right? Why don’t you take it as your revenge?” I face her and let go her hand into my arms before speaking.

 

“My revenge? Or your revenge?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“Well, you got me. Yeah, my revenge.”

 

“Don’t drag me, do it in your own. Don’t use people.” I turned around and abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter