Hero?

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay.. take care.” I hang up and get my bag getting ready to go out from the library. I thought I can find peace in the library, I was wrong. There are still flying gossips and stares. Little by little I can say, I’m used at their stares, but it still hurts me. I just talked to Eunji, she becomes busier now, and their Music Club has the biggest part of the near Club Fest in our school. I also joined Music Club; I’m in playing instruments section. I play guitar and piano. But I decided not to attend anymore, and decided to just join nothing. It’ll lessen my grade of course, but if I pass all the written and oral exams, it’ll be okay.

 

I suddenly smiled bitterly knowing I can’t still graduate even if I passed all. Useless.

 

“Kyaaaaa~”

 

I’m now outside the library when I heard girls screaming in a not comfortable way, squealing, or should I say what fan girls do whenever they see their oppa? It makes me think for awhile… it’s the first time again I heard a chaos like this since the most popular boys got graduated in our school.

 

“Waaa~ they all look so cute!”

 

“I K R!”

 

“I CANNOT!”

 

Hearing those fan girl language, I can see them being form in a circle. They’re just meters away. I tried to peak from a far but can’t see who are they. I was about to leave when I remember Kyungsoo said they’ll transfer here.I take a glance again, peaking to see their face, still from afar. There, I see someone’s face, but it’s not Kyungsoo. He’s the tallest that’s why I can easily see him now. Then I see this man taps someone who’s smaller than him and pointed into my direction.

 

“Eh?” I mumbled looking like dumb. The fan girls saw him pointing a finger to me and I saw their dagger look.

 

“Wiseong!” Then finally I see Kyungsoo. He tried to escape from the chaos, same to his friends. All the fan girls trailed at them. And now they’re looking at me.

 

“We’ve been looking for you.” One of his friends said. I smiled awkwardly and bow a little.

 

“Yah, Kyungsoo, you said she’s near from being a sadist. But why she looks so sweet and shy type.” Another friend of him said it. Me? Near from being a sadist? Sweet and shy type? Wow. I rolled my eyes—

 

“See that!” Kyungsoo suddenly speak and pointed a finger on me. “She rolled her eyes! She’s annoyed!”

 

“Eh?” His friends said and poked to Kyungsoo.

 

“Wow. So many cutie boys here.” We were interrupt by a voice…annoying voice comes from the fan girls at their back. We all look at her, Yura’s ex-bestfriend, Mijoo. “Mind to introduce us, Wiseong?”

 

“No.” I said right away and grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand to get away from this situation. I know Mijoo will just do a scene.

 

“Yah.”

 

We’re walking to get away when Kyungsoo stopped and turn his head back, me and his other friends did the same just to see his another friend standing at Mijoo’s side with her arm wrapped into his shoulder.

 

“Save meeee!” He said with a pout.

 

Aish, that’s the time I started to walk again towards Mijoo. “Am I the one they’re telling a or you? Hanging your hand into someone you don’t know is totally a—“

 

“Fine.” She interrupt and harshly pushed Kyungsoo’s friend.

 

“Tsk. This girl.” He mumbled while walking towards Kyungsoo’s direction.

 

“Mijoo, look. I don’t want and need you in my everyday life. They’re enough to make my days miserable, don’t add yourself to them. If you’re doing this because of Yura please, just go straight to her and ask for a fight to end your childish war.”

 

“Who are you to dictate me?!” She’s getting angry. She really is like her ex best friend, so short tempered.

 

I shrugged my shoulder and started to walk and leave.

 

“Waaa Kyungsoo, she’s cool!” The one who’s been with Mijoo earlier spoke. “I’m Baekyun.” He lend his hand asking for a shake hands, so I did.

 

“Wiseong.” I said and reach his hand.

 

“I’m Sehun.” The tall white guy said. I smiled and bow. He did the same.

 

“I’m Jongin.” Unlike Sehun, he also lends his hand to do a handshake.

 

“Hello.” I said in returned and reach for his hand.

 

“Hello, I’m T-A-O, Tao. Nice to meet you~” He said in a cute way and bowed at me. I smiled again and said hello to him.

 

“Where is Junmyeon Hyung by the way?” The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter