First Hell Day

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jjang!

Jjang!

Jjang!

Jjang!

It’s been 2 hours that I’m hearing my phone beeping because of Kyungsoo’s messages. I don’t want to read it because I feel so embarrassed. Arrrggh!

 

Wiseong, you’re really a pabo! You shouldn’t say that!

 

But I have no choice but to read it because he almost sent me 100 messages.

 

“Wiseong, are you sure you’re okay?”

 

“Did I offend you?”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“Wiseong.”

 

And more messages asking if I was really okay after what happened. God, of course not, it’s not okay! I feel rejected! I feel like I am so ugly, so fat, so weird, so imperfect! I’m going crazy!

 

Earlier…..

“Marry me.” After I said those words I feel my face is gone into red. I really wanted to be pulled down by the floor. He got his eyes widen and choked. He almost coughs.

 

“I…” He stopped for a while and looked down to his food. “I can’t. I’m sorry.” He continued and ran his fingers to his hair. I looked down, so down, out of embarrassment. “I..have a girlfriend. And I love her.” I feel like I was stabbed by millions of knives after hearing him. I don’t love him, nor like him, but it hurts me…because I really feel so embarrassed.

 

“Haha!” I faked a laughed. “Got ya! I’m just testing you, just in case.” I’m still having this fake laugh and smile. I looked at him and I see his awkward smile and laugh too. “We’ve already talk about it before, I just made a prank. Haha!” This time I made a slight real laugh for me to convince him but it feels like…I didn’t.

 

“I’m sorry.” He sincerely said it again.

 

“Yah it’s okay. Oh—I gotta go. See you again next time.” I bit my lower lip and got my bag and walks fast into the restaurant’s entrance. I heard him shout saying he’ll drive me to where I am going but I ignored him.

=end=

 

“That’s really so embarrassing!” I mumbled to myself and messed my hair. “Wiseong pabo.” Insulting my own self, isn’t so cool? Pssh.

 

So he has a girlfriend. Oh no, does his girlfriend already know about our situation? What if I ruined their relationship? I don’t want it to happen! I quickly reach my phone from the side table of my bed and texted him.

 

To: Kyungsoo!!!!!

“You have a girlfriend. Does she know about us?”

 

I already added his name just to be fair. But still have those exclamation points. After just a few seconds, he replied.

 

“Finally you replied. Are you okay?”

 

’m going to reply to his message when I got a message from him again.

 

“I’m going to tell it soon. Just waiting for the right time.”

 

“What if she would not accept it?” sent!

 

“I’ll do everything to make her accept it.”

 

“I’ll acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter