Kyungsoo....

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After looking at me for how many minutes, Yura finally speak.

 

“So you’re pregnant?” Yura raised her eyebrow like she’s judging me so hard.

 

“Yura please, don’t ever tell it to anyone.” Miss Reina pleases Yura and this girl’s just looking in her nails like she’s not listening and don’t care of what Miss Reina’s saying. “It’s just 5 months more and you guys will graduate. You know are school’s policy regarding of this situation. Please understand.” Miss Reina said in a soft and pleasing way. I feel so sorry because it should be me who’s doing it but no. I have a pride, I told to myself before I won’t beg at anything to Yura. But… I need to.

 

“Sure.” She said that made my eyes widen, same to Miss Reina. Good, so I don’t need to beg for her any— “If Wiseong will say ‘please’ to me.” She added. This girl…. I am holding my anger. She’s really annoying, I hate her. Miss Reina looked at me and signaled me to just do it. I shook my head but Miss Reina glared. I’ve nothing to do but to just beg for Yura. I closed my eyes holding the temptation to kick Yura’s face. I breathe deep and speak.

 

“Yura please.” I said rolling my eyes.

 

“What’s with the rolling eyes? And I didn’t hear what you said, please repeat.” She authorized. God! If I only don’t need her to shut up I’m gonna shut her life! It took me a few minutes to make myself calm and to finally speak.

 

“Please…Yura..please.” This time I am more sincere. I really need her cooperation.

 

“Okay. But there’s one thing more I am going to ask. This time it’s for you Miss Reina.” Yura turned to Miss Reina with a silly yet serious look. “I think I am going to fail my one subject. You know that if a graduating student has a failed grade, he or she can’t graduate.” She explained with a grin.

 

“What are you trying to say, Miss Choi?” Miss Reina asked with a furrowed eyes. Yura just smiled still with her grin.

 

“Make me pass that subject and I’ll shut my mouth.” Said those words with an annoying grin. This time I can’t control my anger anymore. She’s unfair!

 

“Choi Yura!” I stand up and walked to her. I looked down to face her and she looked up. “Go on, tell everyone I’m pregnant. I’d rather be judge than to let your stupidity to be followed. Everyone’s trying so hard to have a good grades..well except you. You don’t study at all, you just depend on your friends. Grow up you silly lady.” As I am saying those sentences to her, her eyes we’re furrowed and she looks like she’s going to cry. Me too.

 

“Wiseong..” Miss Reina mumbled.

 

“It’s okay, Miss Reina. I think I can handle their narrow-mind once they all know about me. Just don’t let Yura’s will. I gotta go.” I got my bag from the sofa of Miss Reina’s office and walked into the door. Before I can reach the door knob, Yura speaked.

 

“That’s what you want? Okay then. Prepare yourself for tomorrow. All eyes will be on you.” I’m gritting my teeth. I really want to kick her face right now. I just closed my eyes with my anger and response to her while they’re facing my back.

 

“I’m ready.” Then I got out from the office. As soon as I got out, I’m catching my breath. It feels like I ran into miles for me to breathe like this. I’m having mixed emotions; anger, nervous, and hungry at the same time.

 

I really don’t like UNFAIR situations. I’ll fight whatever it takes just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter