Thank you.

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am really sorry for not updating. But these time I'll update until it ends!  ^___^v

Tick tack, tick tack, tick tack. Says the clock. I’m so bored here.

 

“Wiseong-ah, look. Isn’t it this baby crib is a good one?”says Mom. Isn’t it too early for this stuff?

 

But I just ignored her, “Mom, aren’t you going to ask me who the father is?”

 

“Or this one? It looks more safety.” Ignoring me too? That made me roll my eyes.

 

“Yeah.” I just answered. I know her, when she ignores what I am saying, that means it’s not the right time to talk about it.

 

But duh? You already know about my pregnancy, what’s the point of ignoring to know the father?

 

After we buy some stuffs, we went to a restaurant for us to eat lunch. And I am not informed that Chanyeol will join us.

 

“I’ll be leaving soon, so I asked Chanyeol to come. I have important things to do.” Mom said. “’After your exam week, he will accompany you to have your check up and your ultrasound.” She added.

 

“No. I’m going with someone else.” I insist.

 

“No, you’ll go with Chanyeol.” She insists too.

 

I was about to insist again when Chanyeol suddenly hold my hand which is laid in the table, he smiled at me, saying it’s okay then he winked after.

 

“I’ll go ahead. See you later, Wiseong. ” I nodded. “Chanyeol…” She didn’t say other words after mentioning his name. Chanyeol just nod then Mom left.

 

What was that? They’re like criminals that would like to hurt to me. Or a thief that would steal something from me.

 

“You still seem so close with Mom after what you’ve done to me, huh.” I exclaimed. “And for your information, you are still holding my hand.”

 

“Oh.” He exclaimed then put away his hand off. “Well, I am your mother’s grandson, our moms are best of friends, same with our dads, plus.. I’ve already asked her forgiveness about it.”

 

“Ah yeah… what did I expect? She even chose you over me when we were fighting about your basketball game before.”

 

He chuckled. “You still remember it? You are so childish that time.” And now he’s giggling.

 

I just rolled my eyes but as I turn my head on the other side, I smiled. I remember how I yelled at him that time.

 

“Yah! Why aren’t you answering your phone a while ago?!” I yelled at Chanyeol as soon as he enters our house. I am waiting for him in the living room. “Answer me!” I throw a pillow but he managed to catch it.

 

“Good evening eommoni~” He kissed my mom then walk to me and sat beside me. “Didn’t I tell you we have a game?” He placed his head on my shoulder but I stood up. “Eeey~” he followed me.

 

“You have a break time, at least 5 minutes, you should’ve call me back or sent me a message.” My tone is a mixed emotion of mad and sad. Mad because he didn’t call back and sad because of he didn’t send a single message.

 

“You know that phones are not allowed during games, right? I leave my phone at the locker room.”

 

That’s when I thought I am so stupid. But since I started being like this, mad and sad, I should just continue it. Lol.

 

“Eomma! I am right, aren’t I? He should’ve done some effort to call me back or send me a message, right? Because if you really love someone you will do everything!” I asked my mom who’s busy with the files and papers.

 

“Wiseong-ah, before I answer your question, I’m gonna ask you one. Why did you call him? Is there something important that you want to say during that time?” She puts away her eye glasses. Oh, she’s serious.

 

“Uhm… nothing, I just want…. to hear his voice.” I said while pouting. I heard Chanyeol giggles so I stare at him like a tiger.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter