Ending.

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you told it to them?” I asked Eunji over the phone. I am just making sure Kyungsoo is coming tonight. I want to see him.

 

“Yeah. But they’re still encouraging him to come. He must’ve felt very bad because he has no idea about her daughter’s birthday, which is not his fault tho.”

 

“I know, it’s my fault. But please just do everything to make him come.”

 

“Why don’t you try to message him? Maybe a word from you can be a big help.” She suggested.

 

“But I don’t have his new number.”

 

“My black hair is now changed to brown, Junmyeon is now shy to my parents, Yura and Mijoo are not friends. Everything has changed, Wiseong. But there’s one thing that hasn’t change at all.”

 

“Uh? What is it?”

 

“Kyungsoo’s greatest love for you. So as his phone number. Bye!” She hang up.

 

After I sink in everything Eunji said, I hurriedly run to my room and look for the note I have before where Kyungsoo’s phone number was written.

 

“YES!” I exclaimed when I found it. So I message Kyungsoo right away.

 

“Sarang is so excited to see you again. You would be the best birthday present she will receive tonight. We will be waiting for you! –Wiseong.”

 

I hope that works.

 

Then the celebration has started.

 

“Don’t worry. He’ll come.” Chanyeol might noticed how worried I am.

 

I smiled. “I hope so.”

 

“Wiseong!” Just then I saw Eunji coming to us. We hugged each other. Then I look at her. “Eeeey, don’t worry. He’s here.”

 

All my worries automatically fade away. Now I am so excited to see him.

 

“Wiseong-ah!!”

 

“Noona!!”

 

Then the boys came. I looked at them one by one, waiting for the time I see Kyungsoo but…

 

“Yah, where is Kyungsoo?” Eunji asked shockingly.

 

“Eh? He was just right behind us earlier.” Baekhyun answered.

 

“I saw him turn to other directions. Don’t worry. He will stay.” Junmyeon reassured.

 

Few minutes later, the celebration has started.

 

We invited a clown for the kids. They played games. There are also couple games, Eunji and Junmyeon joined the game and luckily they won. The price…. It’s just a cinema voucher. Of course, game for a family. I wanted Kyungsoo to join us but I can’t still find him. So Chanyeol just joined me and Sarang.

 

When the celebration is about to end, Sarang went to the stage to have her speech. She requested it so that on her next birthday they will come again, she said.

 

“Thank you everyone for coming tonight. I had so much fun. I hope on my next birthday you will come and join us again.”

 

The crowd claps for her. I can see how happy my daughter is by her smile. But suddenly…

 

“But it would be happier and fun if my real dad is here. He must be busy that’s why he didn’t come. I hope next year he will come.”

 

The crowd give a pity look to my daughter, and I find it not good because she may take it seriously so I hurriedly went to her and borrowed the microphone.

 

“Actually, Sarang’s real Dad is here.”

 

Sarang was lightened up.

 

“Do Kyungsoo-ssi…. I know you can hear me right now. Where are you? Why are you hiding from our daughter? Please show off yourself. Or else I’ll call the police and let them find you here.”

 

The crowd laughs a bit then one from the crowd walk slowly in front.

 

“Appa!” As soon Sarang saw him, she run towards him and hug him. Kyungsoo did the same.

 

“DoKyungsoo… now that I found and see you, I want you to just stay there and here me out.

 

There are three things that I wanted to say to you.

 

I’m sorry. I’m sorry for leaving you behind without giving you the chance to speak for yourself. I am sorry for not giving us a chance. But Kyungsoo-yah….. I want you to know that it was also hard for me to leave you. It was hard to make a decision when your mind and your heart are fighting each other. That night my mind says I should leave it’s the best way for everyone but my heart, although it was broken, it wants to stay which makes it even harder to decide a cos that is when I realized why I am having weird feelings toward you.

 

I realized how blessed I am we met even if it was just a mistake. How blessed I am because of you I found new good friends. The hard feelings I had for my family before, even just once, I forget them. When I met your ex-girlfriend,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter