~Chapter eight~

Will you hate me forever?

Just before you start to read, i just want to say that it can be a bit confusing because i did come back ect, if it's not clear please leave a comment bellow and i'll try to change it ! 


Thursday.

This day Jimin was really afraid. Afraid of seeing Jungkook after what happened the last day. He forgot his idea of having a death note because even though he could by one on the internet he knew that it will never worked and deep down in his heart, he never wanted Jungkook to die. He didn’t really hate him after all…He was just afraid of him but if something happened to Jungkook, Jimin will cared so much for the boy.

But today, Jimin wanted to avoid every contact with the dark-haired boy. He was tensed all the day. He even didn’t saw his best friend because of Jungkook.

 

 

*………….*………..*………..*

 

The day was passing well, without incident. He didn’t saw Kook for the all day. Okay, he did skip some class he had with Jungkook, like English but he really did not want to see him.

 

Jimin was really tensed and stressed after his last class so he decided to go to the dance practice room, because, hell yeah, he loved to dance and you could see it at his toned body. But the brown-haired boy still thought that he was big with chubby cheeks but it was Jungkook’s fault… again.

 

*………….…*……………*……………..*

 

For Namjoon and Jin, this day was perfect. They didn’t go to school and stayed in bed all the day.

When they saw each other the previous day, they kissed and they cuddled and they finished by watching a film in Jin’s bed. Namjoon had even eaten at Jin’s home and slept there.

They were happy together but they didn’t know if they were together or not. Jin wished they were but Namjoon…it was complicated. He loved Jin to death, he really did but the problem was his friends. He knew that he shouldn’t care about what his friends think about his boyfriend and all this but the fact is that he didn’t want his friends to say about his cute little boyfriend. Jin knew the situation and understood perfectly Namjoon. But the situation made him a bit nervous and uncomfortable. But he said nothing because he loved Namjoon so much that he could accept everything.

 

 

*…………*………….*………..*

 

-point of view of an unknown person-

 

Your lips look so delicious like a cupcake. Can I taste them? I want to bite them.

Your skin looks so white and pure and smooth. Can I touch it? i want to rub your back while you try to fall asleep.

Your eyes look as dark as the evil that I want to go in the dark side. Please make me your bad guy.

Your arms… did I talk about your arms? They look like they will be perfect around my waist. I want you to hug me tightly.

You look so perfect, I think we look good together; do you want to be mine?

 

 

*…………*…………*………..*

 

It was 6PM and Jungkook had finished his music lesson and was now walking alone in the hallways of the school. He was walking aimlessly, he was only killing his time because he didn’t want to come back home now.

 

All of sudden he heard some hip hop music which came from the dance room.

Jungkook was a curious person and everyone knew it and as a curious boy he walked in direction of the practice room and tried to look through the small window. He could barely see through it because the window was blurred but he could see a silhouette which Jungkook think was a silhouette of a boy.

Because of his curiosity, the young boy decided to open the door and walked a bit in it.

His mouth opened wide. He couldn’t believe that the boy who was dancing so perfectly in front of him was Jimin. He had to admit that the brown-haired boy danced really well but he will never admit it.

Thankfully for Jungkook, the music was so loud that the dancer didn’t hear the young Jungkook walk in.

Kook had problems removing his eyes from Jimin. It was like his eyes were locked on Jimin's body 

 

When the music stopped, Jimin saw the black-haired boy and jumped a bit and was really shocked. He took a few steps back and put a hand on his heart which was beating very fast.

 

“Wha-What are you doing here?”

 

Jungkook took few steps towards Jimin with a smirk.

 

“Chance and a bit of curiosity led me here. You put the sound as loud as I couldn’t think. Why do you put the sound the sound as loud?”

 

Jimin closed his eyes for few second and he, then, opened them and looked straight in the dark eyes of Jungkook.

 

“So I’m not able to think about bad things.”

 

Then a heavy and uncomfortable silence filled the room but suddenly Jungkook approached the other boy and took his wrist in his hand really softly. Jimin’s eyes opened wide in shock. He looked at Jungkook who was looking at the ground and tried to let go of his hand but he couldn’t because he wasn’t strong enough.

 

  • “Let me go, please!
  • I let you go, if you come with me.
  • Where? Why? You want to hit me again?
  • Come on! I won’t but we have a presentation to do; you don’t forget about it?
  • Nope… alright I come with you but promise me you’re not going to hurt me.
  • If you’re a good boy, I won’t.
  • I’m always a good boy.”

 

Jungkook chuckled and bring Jimin’s bag and they both went to Jungkook’s home.

 

 

Jimin would never have imagined this was going to happen at Jungkook’s house. 

 




END

HEEELLOOOOOO ◕‿◕

I hope you liked it !

Please leave comment! ◡‿◡✿ I wanna know what you think about it ^^

Luv you ღ◕‿◕。 ❤❤