~Chapter Six~

Will you hate me forever?

 “Sorry” Suga said.

It was just a word. It was just an ordinary word that you can say every time, everywhere and for nothing. But Suga really did thinking it. He was really sorry. You could feel the emotion in his voice when he said that and Jimin felt this emotion and he started to cry. He didn’t really know the reason of why he was crying. He stood up and took Suga in his arms. He hugged him tightly, forgetting that his best friend and J-hope were just by his side. They looked lost. They didn’t even know what happened. They looked at each other and then back to Jimin and Suga. Taehyung cleared his throat and spoke up.

“May I know what happen here?!”

Jimin looked at him. He had red, swollen and watery eyes.

“No-Nothing happened…”

Taehyung stood up annoyed and edgy.

“Of course, nothing happened! –He starts to raise his voice.- I saw you alone in the park, crying and wet from head to toe and now he came and he said sorry and you’re crying again! BUT NOTHING HAPPENED!!!”

Jimin hid his head in the crook of Suga’s neck and he didn’t reply. Suga was patting his back gently and murmured “It’s okay” in his ear.

“Can someone explain me what ing happened?!
-I’ll explain you  if you stop yelling because you scared the out of him and you know better than anyone else that he’s afraid when someone yell.
-Okay, okay, I calm down so now, please explain me because I worry for him. You know I’m worried about you Jimin; I don’t want something bad to happen to you.”

Suga sighed and sat down on his own bed with Jimin on his laps and he started to explain what happened.

-    Ellipse –

“And I apologized because I felt guilty. I wanted to open the door but I didn’t… I know that Jungkook can be sometime and I’m really sorry.”

Jimin was in Taehyung’s arms and he looked down at the ground.

“This bastard… -Taehyung mumbles.-  I’m going to kill him!!!
-No… please don’t. Don’t tell him please…
-Why?! He treats you like a !
-Like every Jungkook’s friends…
-No, I never hit you or treated you like a and J-hope neither.
-…yeah. He never touched me.
-Alright maybe once he hit you but he didn’t do it again.
-Yeah… You can go now Taehyung… I feel better and I have homework to do and I see that J-hope is bored.
-I’m not.
-You sure I can go? You don’t want me to stay?
-No. It’s okay, I’m okay.
-Alright.”

Taehyung and J-Hope stood up at the same time and walked toward the bedroom’s door. J-Hope opened it but Taehyung stopped and turn in Jimin’s directionarrow-10x10.png.

“If something happen, call me alright?
-Yeah don’t worry; I’ll call you if something bad happen.”

And then, they both left, leaving Jimin and Suga together.

Suga walked toward Jimin’s bed and sat down beside him. He touched his hair and smiled. His phone suddenly rang when he was going to speak. He stood up and took his phone which was on the night stand.

“What do you want?
-May I talk to Jimin? If he’s here.
-What do you want?
-Let me talk to him, please.
-Okay… Jimin, someone wants to talk to you. –Suga gave the phone at Jimin.
-Hello…
-Jimin, it’s Jungkook. I know that you may don’t want to talk to me but…Listen, I’m sorry, okay? It was just a joke and I never meant to make you cry just because I didn’t open the door… And I didn’t know that Suga reacted the way he did…
-Okay… apologize accepted. Do you want something else?
-Yeah, actually I wanted to ask you if you want to come back to my house? Because I need to have a good mark at this English stuff and I want you to come and we’ll work, I promise you.
-I come.
-Thanks. See ya.”

Jungkook hanged up and Jimin gave back the phone at Suga.

“What did he want?
-To come back to his house to work on the project.
-and you accepted?
-Yes, I do.
-Why?
-I want to have a good mark.
-Okay.”

Jimin put on his shoes, took a coat and his backpack and he walked off the bedroom.


*………………..*………………..*………………..*

 

Meanwhile, Namjoon was in front of the door of Jin’s house. He had knock on the door and was waiting for Jin to open it.

After 3 minutes, the door opened. Jin was standing here, shyly with a small smile. He said to Namjoon to come in. Namjoon entered in the house and said hi at the same time.

“we go upstairs? –Namjoon asks-
-yes.”

The both went upstairs and then in Jin’s bedroom.
They sat down on the bed.

“You’re okay Jin?
-yes ^.^ I’m just… surprised. I didn’t know you’ll come.
-I’m sorry for not telling you. I was supposed to spend the afternoon with my friends but they pissed me off so I decided to say hello.
-I’m happy you came. –He looks down at the bed.-
-Aw, really? Why?
-…I missed you… -he mumbles-
-I missed you too babe.”

Namjoon approached Jin, kissed him on the cheek and passed a hand in his light brown hair. He, then, took him in his arms and Jin put his head in Namjoon’s shoulder.

After like 10 minutes the blonde boy broke the hug and kissed Jin deeply but lovely.


*………….…..*……………*………………*

 

Jimin was finally arrived at Jungkook house. He was hoping that Jungkook wasn’t doing some trap.
He knocked at the door and Jungkook opened it a few seconds after. He waved him to come in. Jimin came in the house and look everywhere. He found the house really beautiful but he didn’t look for a long time because Jungkook told him to go upstairs for working on the English project.

They went in Kook’s room.
Once in the room, Jungkook closed the door and when Jimin put him backpack down he pushed him against the wall in an angry way.

“You’re happy, aren’t you?
-Why-Why should I be?
-You got Suga by your side now! That’s what you were looking for no? Taehyung, J-hope and, now, Suga. What do you want? All my friends?!
-I… I  never meant to take your friends…I don’t know why Suga is like that with me either…
-Yeeeeeah! Of course you don’t know! YOU PLAY WITH PEOPLE! You want them to consider you as the victim!
-No, you’re wrong, I don’t…”

Jungkook took him by the collar of his coat and threw him on the ground. He started to kick Jimin. The later cowered and cried under the kick. He cried for Jungkook to stop but that’s made him kick Jimin more.

“Stop please… Kookie…”

The said Kookie stopped and looked down at the victim.

“How did you call me?
-…Kookie…I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t…
-It’s okay. Get up.”

Jimin do what he said and get up on his feet.

Jungkook walked off the room and go downstairs. Jimin stayed in the room and went on the bed. He sat down on it and checked out his phone. No message. He felt so loved. He wiped his watery eyes and walked toward the window. He looked through it and saw two young boys who were playing football. He smiled at this view and wished he could return to the moment he was a kid; at the moment where he had the power on Jungkook. He smiled again at the thought and the door opened and he lost he smile. He didn’t even turn to face him. He didn’t want to saw his face.

“Come. I don’t have all the day. I got basket training in one hour.
-you play basket? –Jimin asks shyly and he turns toward Jungkook and go sits down on the bed-
-Yeah. Don’t be shocked.
-I’m not. You’re good at it, I guess.
-Wanna come with me?”

He opened his mouth in shock. He didn’t know if he was dreaming or not.

“You’re joking? It’s an excuse for beating me, no?
-No. I’m serious. Come with me.
-I don’t trust you.
-Come with me. Your crush will be there.
-WHAAAAT? I don’t have a crush on someone.
-Jackson.
-He’s not my crush.
-Don’t lie to me. I know you better than I know myself.”

Jimin looked down and he said yes. He was going to go with him.

 

*…………*………….*………*

 

One hour after, they worked silently on the English project and they went to Jungkook training.

In the car, it was calm – tensed but calm-. No one was talking. Jimin was singing along in his mind.

Once they arrived at the gymnasium, Jungkook told him to wait in the bleachers while he changed his clothes.
Jimin went to the bleachers and sat down. He was waiting for Kook to come back when a black-haired boy sat down beside him and put an arm around his waist.

“Why are you alone princess?”

 




 

END

HEEELLOOOOOO ◕‿◕

I hope you liked it !

I don't know when i'm going to post another chapter because my laptop has some problem, he runs really slow so it's kind of diffucul to write...(。>_<。)  But i'll try to post two new chapter this week.

Please leave comment! ◡‿◡✿ I wanna know what you think about it ^^ I know that the fact of Jungkook being bipolar is strenge ^^

Luv you ღ◕‿◕。 ❤❤