~Chapter twelve~

Will you hate me forever?

You know that the devil can be beautiful because he’s a fallen angel and he used to be god’s favorite?

 

What the heck?! Why did he day that to me? Did he hear me? Did he mean that he’s the devil and that he is a fallen angel? >.< HAAAAAH! He starts to pisses me off! I hate him, I hate him, and I hate him!!! : It’s what Jimin was thinking.

 

Why are you asking me that?! -Jimin asked.

-I don’t know, I just heard it one day and I only wanted to ask you if you know it. - Jungkook replied with a neutral voice.

- I didn’t know… Ah~ stop it please!

-I should stop doing what? -Jungkook arched an eyebrow, confused.

-Stop being like that…pfff… I’m tired…

 

Jimin was embarrassed because he didn’t know what answer and he was upset too.

 

You are definitely a weird guy

 

‘So you are too’ Jimin thought.

Jungkook sighted heavily before looking at his phone; he was texting someone and a smile grow on his lips. Jimin thought that Jimin was texting dirty things at a ty girl who had big s and big . Just thinking about it made Jimin wanted to throw up for some reason.

Jimin was standing up in the center of the room, looking around him, wondering if he could sat down on the bed or if Jungkook was going to shoot him if he sat down somewhere in the room. He could always ask the black haired boy but he didn’t want to talk to him. So he walked towards the window. He looked through it but he already regretted it. He saw big black clouds coming. It could only announced that there’s going to have thunderstorms tonight and god know how much Park Jimin was scared of thunderstorms. He was now panicked. How could he handle that? He was not even at home and was forced to sleep with that douchebag. He was literally frozen. He couldn’t move or speak. All he wanted was to come back to his home, jumped under his sheets and slept with his teddy bear in his arms. He swore that this night was going to be the worst night of his life or at least that’s what he was thinking.

 

"I’ll take a shower. Try not to break something please or I’ll break your bones when I come back."

 

He came out of his thoughts and after Jungkook headed to the bathroom Jimin ran and jumped in the bed. He put the covers on his head and tried to avoid the fact that a storm was coming.

He tried to relax himself singing songs on his head but nothing worked.

He got even more worried when he started to think about Jungkook reaction when he found that Jimin was in his bed. Jimin was freaked out.

 

*……..*………*……….*

 

 

“ He’s afraid of thunders and lightning… How he’s going to handle it? How Jungkook is going to react?! I wanna call him but I can’t… He shouldn’t know that          I care about him…I’m not weak…J should try to stop thinking about him…it’s hard… ”

 

Suga was thinking aloud in his bedroom at the dormitory. He was extremely worried about Jimin and all he wished was to be with him, hugging the boy tightly and lovely.

 

*……..*……..*………*

 

Jungkook came back from the bathroom with a towel on his head, dressed with a basketball short. He saw that the room was dark, no light. Nothing. He the light and saw a silhouette on the king size bed. He sighed, looked up and walked towards the Windows to close the curtain.
 

“ Oh... It's raining...- a thunderbolt was heard and there had a lightning in the dark sky- ah... Thunder... I love it! ”


At the same time he heard a sob. He looked at the silhouette on the bed and realized that Jimin was sobbing and crying.

He walked slowly to the bed and sat on it. He took off the sheet of Jimin’s so as to have a better view on the brown haired boy.

‘‘Everything is alright kid?''

 

Nothing... no reply.

Don’t tell me you're afraid of thunderstorms. Are you?!

Jimin cried even more and didn't reply either. He had put his hands on his ears, trying to avoid the sound of the thunder.

Jungkook je felt a bit bad about it because he didn't know what he should do. He patted Jimin’s head lightly and then closed the light off and lay down on the bed, beside the crying and scared boy. He didn’t know if he should hug him or not. He was kind of lost. Should he call his parents? Of course no because the Brown haired would be ashamed after that and will hate even more Jungkook.
So Jungkook just turned so as to not sleep facing Jimin.

 

*………...........*….............*…............*

 

It was 2 AM when Jimin screamed in fear because of thunderbolts. He screamed as loud as he made Jungkook wake up. The latter just turned to face the screaming and crying boy.

 

" THE ! CANT YOU JUST SLEEP! It’s only a storm you know! You’re not going to die!! "

 

He regretted the way he just said that because Jimin cried even more. Jungkook looked up and sighted. He really didn’t know what he was supposed to do with a crying boy. He didn’t understand Jimin’s fear of thunderstorms because he actually loved them a lot. He then heard the boy screaming a second time because of the thunders.

 

“ Please… can you sleep and stop crying? You’re not the only one in this house you know. ”

 

After that, Jimin tried to hold his tears and tried to make fewer noises as he could. But instead boy crying he was sobbing and shaking. Jungkook who was looking at the boy felt bad for talking so harshly to Jimin. He decided to hug him so he did it. He took shyly the scared boy in his arms and hugged him softly. At first, Jimin was shocked and was thinking that he was dreaming but then he felt the warm breath of the other boy on the back of his neck. He felt so great in his arms. He turned to face Jungkook and got closer to him, putting his head on the taller boy chest. Jungkook said nothing and held him tighter.

When there has been a new thunderclap Jimin hid his head in Jungkook chest. The latter boy caressed Jimin’s hair and kissed his forehead. Jimin felt a lot better after that and he calmed down automatically.

 

In fact, this night might not be the worst of his life.