~Chapter Sixteen~

Will you hate me forever?

No longer after Jimin ran to the bathroom, Jungkook’s parents and sister came back home.

When Jungkook heard his father walking through the door, he hurried up to the bathroom; he sat down before the door and told the brunette to get out because his parents were here. The brunette did what he was told to and Jungkook saw something that he never saw before, something which made his heart break in piece. He saw the boy in front of him in a way he never saw him. Jimin looked so pitiful; his eyes were red and all his face was red as well, he was still crying and his hair was really messy. At this moment Jungkook did something he never thought he was able to do in the daylight: he hugged Jimin tightly in his arms. The latter put his arms weakly around the taller neck and hid his face in the crook of his neck. The time had stopped for the two of them. They were now in their own world, a silent world where you could only hear their heart beats. They’ve been taking out of their world when they heard the voice of Jungkook’s mother.

 

« we’re back!»

 

They broke the hug and both went down stairs. They said “hi” to the parents who asked them if ate well at midday.

 

« Neh~ and Namjoon-hyung came this afternoon but he didn’t say long.

-Okay, so I supposed that you had a great day» said Jungkook’s father with a smile on his face.

« It’s was funny» replied Jungkook’s with a fake smile.

Jungkook’s parents gave them a sweet smile and then went away from them.

Jimin was standing beside Jungkook, head down but he looked up with big eyes when he heard the dog barks from the living room. He jumped behind Jungkook who was laughing.

 

« Don’t laugh, pabo! »

Jungkook turned away quickly, gave a death stare at the brown haired boy and took his wrist. He led him upstairs to his bedroom. He locked the door and pushed him against a wall.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

When Namjoon walked out Jungkook’s house, he decided to go to his lover’s house. He smiled at the idea of seeing his boy, to take him in his arms.

 

When he was finally arrived at Jin’s house, he knocked and waited, already excited.

When the door opened he almost jumped on the brown-haired guy and kissed him passionately.

 

« I missed you so much!! » He whispered into his lover’s lips. They then broke the kiss and smiled to each-others. They walked into the house and to the living room; Namjoon sat down on the brown leather couch. Jin was staring at him with loving eyes; he found the blonde boy super cute at this moment.

 

« You want to drink something?» He asked kindly. « A can of coke if you have it, babe, please. »

 

Jin went to the kitchen, took what Namjoon wanted and came back to the living room where he sat down beside his lover and gave him the coke.

Suddenly Jin thought about something and felt like he should ask his Namjoon.

« You were not supposed to spend the whole afternoon with your friend?» He asked while arcing an eyebrow.

« You’re not happy? »

« Of course I am!! » He replied, giving Namjoon a small punch on the shoulder. Namjoon chuckled, set the can of coke on the coffee table in front of him and then looked at Jin.

 

« Yes, I was supposed to but…-He took a deep breath and started to talk again- I was at Jungkook’s but we ended up with a sort of fight you know…» He looked down, guilty.

Jimin was confused about what he just heard because Namjoon and Jungkook were really close and they barely had fights. He asked Namjoon about what happened, he wanted to know more about it, so Namjoon explained him.

 

After he finished telling the story to Jin, the latter patted his lover hair.

 

« It’s not your fault honey; you just told him what you were thinking, there’s no need to feel guilty and you know… I’m warning you, I’m not saying this because you’re my boyfriend and because I love you to death but… But I think you think right.»

Namjoon looked up; eyes wide open with sparkles, a smile plastered on his lips.  

« You’re serious? You really think it?! »

Jin laughed because of how young his boyfriend was looking right now. « Yes I do. I think they’re in love with each-others but they don’t want to admit it because they have a lot of anger and hate between them. But… If Jungkook does really not love Jimin…Even if I don’t know him, I think that Jimin could fall for him easily…»

Namjoon’s smile grew harder. He hugged Jin tight and kissed him –again.-

«What was that for? » Jin’s laughed giving Namjoon few soft kisses on his lips.

« Because I exactly think the same! »

Jin giggled and hugged his lover tighter « We're made to be together babe.»

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

 

Jungkook was pressing Jimin against the wall. Jimin stopped breathing; he had shut his eyes tight and was waiting for a punch in his milky face. He waited, waited and waited again but nothing; Jungkook even loosened his grip on him. He slowly opened his eyes, carefully and he closed them immediately when he saw that Jungkook was only a few inch away from his face. He then opened only one eye and he heard a soft laugh. Jungkook let him go and turned away. Jimin was kind of confused about what just happened. So many questions were running in his mind.

 

« Why…Why are you laughing? »

 

Jungkook took a look at the boy, approached him, gently caressed his cheek with the back of his hand and he placed a soft kiss on Jimin’s forehead. After this, he walked out the room, leaving an even more confused Jimin who was standing frozen, still against the wall.

 

 

*.*.*.*.*.*

 

The evening came faster this day. Jimin and Jungkook didn’t talk since what happened in the bedroom.

When it was the moment to eat, they sat down and didn’t talk, Jimin even tried to avoid Jungkook’s eyes for the entire diner time.

After they finished eating, Jimin insisted to help for washing the dishes. In fact he was just trying to take all his time for not going in the bedroom to not see the dark-haired boy. And moreover he couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss. He didn’t know how to feel about it, if he should like it or if he should being disgusted. But to be honest, he wanted more. He wanted one more kiss but at the same time he didn’t. He hated himself for feeling so confused. 

 

After he finised to wash the dishes, he walked upstairs and checked if there was someone in the bedroom. He heard nothing so he walked in. He lay down on the bed and sighed heavily. He was thinking that he was such a mess and he was thinking about his feelings for the taller. Feelings? What feelings? I got any feelings for this brat! Jimin tried to persuaded himself that he was feeling nothing for the boy but he couldn't dinyed that he loved the soft kiss Jungkook gave him. He was hating Jungkook even more now because because of him he wanted to know what tastes his lips had or he also wanted to know if he's a good kisser. So many thoughts were running in his head that he didn't heard the boy coming in the room. When he realize he was here, he stood up, took his pajama and ran towards the bathroom 

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

When Jimin came back from the bathroom, the boys didn't take care to look at each other. 

Jimin went to the bed after he took his plush which was looking like the donkey in 'Wennie The Pooh'. He lay down, put the sheets over his body; he his phone and went on some website. 

Jungkook was siting beside him, looking at the tv and at his laptop. They weren't talking and they didn't planed to. The air in the room was tensed. They knew that it was going to be a very hard night, maybe even harder than the last one. 

 

When it was time to sleep, Jungkook switched off the light, the television and his laptop. He lay down beside the brown-haired boy who was holding his donkey tighter against his chest. They both could feel the warm of their backs which were pressed against each other. 

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

Two hours had passed but Jimin couldn't slept. He could'nt stop turning again and again in the bed and it was really upsetting Jungkook who couldn't sleep because of him. 

Jungkook took a decision when Jimin turned for the for the  two-hundredths times. He turned to face the smaller and put his arms around his waist and put him closer. Jimin tensed up but he then lay his head on Jungkook's chest and relaxed. He felt so much better and the two of them could finaly sleep.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

J-Hope Point of view  : 

As ever, a light shines from you. As ever, you’re like a fragrant flower. Please believe me now.  Please hold me again so I can feel you. Please pull me in and hold me tight. I can’t breathe without you. I don’t know anything without you, please open your closed heart, dampen my heart. Please pull me in and hold me tight so I can feel you. 

(Do you reconize hold me tight lyrics? ;) )

My sweet Taehyung... If you know that the one who send you the letter was me... I wish we could be together right now, in each other arms... This would be perfect no? You know just like scenes in the romantic movies, the ones  you love so much... I dream about you being mine every night and you know what my deer lover? You're the most perfect boyfriend in my dreams. I love you so much that it hurt boy...

 

Yoongi point of view :  

It's midnight and I'm here, sitting on the windowsill, looking at the dark sky full off stars. I know too well that you love this view darling...I saw you some times, sitting here just as I do know...You were watching the sky and oftenly you were even singing... Ah~ Your damn voice...When you're speaking your voice is already perfect but when you're singing your voice sound even better. I hate you. I don't want to but I do. I hate you right now because you're not here with me... You are there, with him. Does he touch your hair just like I do when you have hard time to sleep? Does he call you "" or "" and then call you "sweety" or "my lovely boy" just like I do?... I hope he don't...But I swear he do something else... I need you boy... Why am I in love alone? Why am I hurting alone?...Love is painful... 

I think I took my decision now... I already know that you will be happy...

« I'm leaving... Have a good life honey...»