~Chapter fourteen~

Will you hate me forever?

It was 1PM when Namjoon arrived at Jungkook’s house; he pressed the doorbell; Jungkook opened the door, smiled and let him came in.

Jungkook followed by Namjoon went to the living room. They sat down on the leather couch; they the television and they started to play at the some games on the PlayStation 4.

 

They talked and laughed together; they were enjoying their time, because it was a long time since they didn’t spent time alone.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

After playing for 3 hours, Namjoon and Jungkook were lying on the couch, watching a drama. Namjoon’s feet were placed on the coffee table; on the other hand Jungkook was lying on the couch with his head on his friend’s laps. The both of them got tired playing and fighting so they decided to relax. At this moment, Jimin was walking down the stairs; he was only wearing a grey sweater which was too big for him. When he was in the living room, he saw the boys and smiled before he made his way to the kitchen, so at least he tried to but he was stopped by a voice he knew too well.

 

« Hey , where do you think you’re going? »

 

Jimin mumbled and made his way back but was stopped again.

 

« Come here. »

 

The brunette walked slowly toward the couch; Jungkook sat up and looked at the guy from head to toe. He didn’t know why but a smile started to grow on his lips. He shook his head to find his mind back.

 

« So, you go to the kitchen without asking if you can. »

Jimin looked down. « Mianhae…» He rubbed his neck and asked Jungkook if can. His voice was his voice was so low that Jungkook barely heard it.

 

« Yes, but I come with you I don’t want you to eat all the food. » He stood up and they both went to the kitchen.

« What do you wanna eat? » Jungkook asked kindly to the other boy.

« I…I don’t really know…

-My mom made rice cake yesterday, you want some?

- Yes, thanks… »

 

Jungkook opened a metal box and took a rice cake for Jimin. The latter bend his head down when the dark haired gave him the cake and he started to eat it slowly.

 

« You go back to the bedroom? » Kook asked when he saw Jimin walking in the direction of the stairs.

« Yes...

-If you want you can stay with us. I don’t force you to stay in the bedroom.

-I know… Thanks, but I don’t want to…

-Alright. »

 

Jimin bend down again and walked upstairs. Jungkook made his was back on the couch; he sat down beside Namjoon who was smiling like an idiot.

 

« Why are you smiling? There’s nothing funny here. » Jungkook hit his friend’s arm playfully.

« You know… You’re cute together. »

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened, his mouth was opened as big that his jaw was on the floor. Did he hear wrong? Is that a bad nightmare?

 

« What did you say?! Dis you take drug or something? »

 

Namjoon was laughing which was annoying his friend so much.

« Nah, really, tell me what you took before you came here. Is that your love for your boyfriend which makes you say thing like that?

-Nope, but you two you’re really cute, it’s your little game you know.

-What game? We don’t play.

- You know what I mean, you chase him and he chases you, you made a cute couple.

-Stop saying boy.»

 

Namjoon sighed heavily. He was upset. His friend couldn’t even see that he was a bit in love with the brunette.

 

« I got a question

-Go ahead.

-What do you allow him not to wear a pants ?

-I swear it to the god, he was wearing one this morning, but it’s maybe because you are here and that he really likes you… I don’t know.

-he.. likes me?

-yeah, yesterday night I was listening at one of your songs and he told me he likes you a lot, I think you’re kind of an idol to him.

-you’re not jealous man? »

 

Namjoon started to laugh really loudly but Jungkook was tired of his not funny jokes.

 

« Get out my house. Right now.

-Aw, come on man!

-Right now! »

 

Namjoon looked up, sighted and he then stood up.

Jungkook stayed on the couch, sitting with his face in his hands. He sighed. He growled. What Namjoon told him keep on playing in his head; he was not denying his feelings for the guy who was on his bedroom maybe lying in his boxer… ARGH YOU SHOULD NOT THINK LIKE THIS! Thought Jungkook. No he hadn’t any feelings for Jimin, he only felt hate toward him.

 

« I don’t like you…No I really don’t…»