~Chapter Three~

Will you hate me forever?

Jimin finally arrived in front of his bedroom door. He took more than 30 minutes to walk here. He was looking for his keys. He was exhausted and now, he couldn’t find his keys and Suga was not here because he comes back later than Jimin. 
The brown-haired boy slid down along the wall and sighed.

“Why does that only happen to me?”

And tears started to run down on his cheeks. His body was aching and he was tired. 
Jimin didn’t know when Suga will come back to the dorm and he already felt bored.

*………………………..*……………………*………………………*

Jimin waited for one and half an hour for Suga but he never came back. 
He was really tired and couldn’t felt his ribs and legs anymore. His eyes started to close when he heard footsteps and a voice.

“Hey babo (idiot)! What are you doing here?”

Jimin tried to look at Suga but he couldn’t because his vision became black.

Suga saw that Jimin didn’t answer and didn’t move. He ran toward him and sat down. He put a little slap on his face and saw nothing. He got up on his feet, took his key, opened the door really quickly and carried Jimin in his arms. He put him on his bed and sat on it, by Jimin’s side. 

“Hey, wake up Jimin….Oh, come on, please! If it’s a joke it’s not funny at all!”

Jimin didn’t move. Suga sighed and checked out if he was still alive. When he felt that Jimin was still alive a smile grow on his lips. He was relieved that Jimin’s heart was still beating. Then he got up and went to the bathroom. He took a towel, put some water on it and after he returned to the sleeping boy and passed the wet towel on his face.
He, then, decided to do his homework. 

*………………………..*……………………*………………………*

Few hours later, it was 8 PM, Jimin finally woke up. He was dazed and his head was aching. He didn’t clearly remember what happened and was wondering why he was in his bed. 
He tried to sit up but his head was spinning and his vision became blurry. A strange sound escaped his mouth and he felt on his bed. Suga, who was at his desk, heard Jimin and came up to his bed to see the boy. He sat on the bed, put a hand on Jimin’s face and caressed it.

“How do you feel?”

Jimin opened his eyes a bit and put his hand on Suga’s one. Then he cleared his throat.

“Really bad…
-You scared me, you know.
-I…I’m sorry.” 

Suga smiled a bit, kissed his forehead then and he took a bottle of water on the night stand and gave it to Jimin after he helped him to sit down.
 
“Drink it.
-Thanks…
-Do you think, you will be able to descend the stairs to go eat at the cafeteria?
-…I really don’t think I will be able to…
-Alright, I’ll bring you food, okay?
-You don’t need to do it…
-Yeah, I need to do it. Your body hurts?
-So much… My ribs are aching so badly…”

Suga didn’t respond and looked at Jimin. He sighed and said : 

“Jungkook hit you?     
-…Yes…”

He sighed again and get up. He put on his basket and started to walk toward the door. In front of the door he stopped and turned to look at Jimin before saying: 

“I’ll come back with food.”

And then he left Jimin in this empty room.

The brown-haired boy looked around him, searching for his phone which was on the night stand and he grabs it. 
He quickly searched in his contact for Taehyung and he sent him a message.

To: TaeTae ~ 
You cannot imagine what happened few minutes ago!! :O 

He waited a bit before Taehyung answered to him.

From: TaeTae ~
TELL ME RIGHT NOW CHIMCHIM!! 

Jimin began to say everything -like really EVERYTHIIIING- to Taehyung. He told him the whole story from the beginning; he just omitted to say it was Jungkook who had hit him. 

From: TaeTae~
Nooooo ! That’s unbelievable! This is the real Suga? 

To: TaeTae~
Yeah! Suga! Your friend! The one that insulted me every single day! He was so kind to me! It’s a pity that you weren’t here to see that. 

From: TaeTae~
I cannot trust it! Really! 

Jimin hadn’t had the time to reply to V because Suga came back at this moment.

“I took you some rice and a muffin 
-Thanks you Suga!”

Jimin accepted the foods that Suga gave him and started to eat. Suga was looking at him with a small smile in the corner of his lips. 

While he was eating, Jimin talked about Suga with V and when he was looking at his roommate because Taehyung wanted to know what he was doing, he remembered that he hadn’t did his homework. 
He stood up quickly, but too quickly because his vision became blurry again and if Suga wasn’t there he’ll be on the ground. 

“What do you think you’re doing?! –Suga says while making Jimin sit down on his bed-
-I need to do my homework!
-You don’t need to do them, you don’t go to school tomorrow, you need to rest.
-But…
-No, there’s no ‘but’. Now you take off your clothes and you go to sleep, you need to rest!”

Jimin agreed and did what Suga said. 
He was still wondering why Suga acted like that with him… 

 

 




I hope you enjoyed it !! Tell me what you think about it !! 

Suga is soooooo sweet, yeah I know ^^

See you later! Bye !