Chapter twenty.

Will you hate me forever?

HI! I'm sorry for making you wait all this time! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and sorry if I did some grammar mistakes!



« Wait a minute, please. »

Jimin stopped and looked back to the person who was talking to him. He knew he listened right, he knew this voice and he missed it so much. It was Suga.

Jimin looked at him shocked; he wasn’t expecting Suga to come talk to him.

« What do you want? » he tried to ask without stuttering.

Suga looked at his shoes and then at Jimin. He walked to him and took his wrist in his hand gently and dragged him to a tree where they sat down. Suga let go of Jimin’s wrist and looked at the grass.

« Look princess…» he sighed, trying to find the right words. « I know I left you alone at the dorm without telling you but… it was too hard for me to stay there when I knew you were at Jungkook’s…» He stopped to catch his breath and continued. « You know… the fact is that I was jealous. I…I love you and it was fine until you were forced to do this stupid English project with Jungkook and so you were always at his house and you slept there too. I couldn’t bare that. It was too much to handle for me. To be honest I wanted to call you, to tell you to come back at the dorm and to sleep with me like we used to sometimes when you were sad…»

Suga was now playing with the grass. When he finished talking he looked up at Jimin and he stared at him in the eyes.

« Jimin, I love you and it’s eating me… I love you so much and because of that I cannot come back to the dorm, I cannot be around you anymore because I know you don’t love me back and you probably love him. And he didn’t know I love you, I didn’t tell him…»

Jimin was looking down; he didn’t know what to say.

Suga cupped Jimin’s face in his hands. He watched him tenderly. He smiled softly before kissing Jimin’s lips sweetly. « I love you my little prince Jimin» He just pressed his lips again Jimin’s. Then he broke the connection between the two and left after he said goodbye. He left Jimin alone with this kiss as a farewell.

The younger was still sitting down, watching his hyung walking away from him. He thought about chasing him, to tell him he was a bastard for stealing his first kiss but he didn’t. First because he felt too good when he felt Yoongi’s lips on his; second he didn’t because he couldn’t move. His body was frozen and he couldn’t do anything but watching him going away.

« Was it real ?! » He thought. He also thought about telling it to Taehyung but then he remembered that they didn’t talk anymore.

« I’ll keep it for myself » He thought aloud.

He thought again about the kiss and his mind went crazy. He smile was blossoming on his lips and he was having goosebumps. What a beautiful farewell… He wished he was still with him at the dorm. « Maybe I would have fall for you » He said aloud, again. And that’s at this moment that he really realized. He realized that he was not going to see Suga anymore. Then he could felt the tears streaming down his face. He didn’t even care to wipe them off.

He stayed there, sitting down, his back against the tree. He replayed his hyung’s world in his head and something hit him. Yoongi said “you probably love him” and this phrase was playing on and on in his head. He decided to not take care of it and then he got up on his feet and he walked towards the school.

He was walking aimlessly in the hallway when the bell rang. Jimin saw a bunch of people almost running out of class and then hurrying to their next class or out if they have finished school.

He saw Taehyung not that far away from him. His friend was at his locker, taking some books.

When he walked passed him he looked down at the dirty ground and pretended he didn’t see him.

On the other hand Taehyung saw Jimin. He also descried the tear-stained remaining on Jimin’s pale skin. He was wondering what could happened to him; actually he wanted to ask him but he had his pride and he didn’t want to talk to him first. “He wasn’t here for me, why should I be here for him then?” he thought as he sat down in his chair in his biology class.

 

The afternoon was passing by slowly for Taehyung who kept thinking about his bestfriend and the tears on his face. He was thinking that Jimin looked paler than usually and seemed smaller too.

 

There was a break at 3pm and Taehyung went to see Jungkook that he didn’t see today.

« hey what’s up Tae?!» The younger said when he saw his friend walking toward him.

« Are you okay dude? » he asked when he saw Taehyung face.

The said Taehyung sighed heavily. « Nah, but it’s okay, I just saw Jimin and… he’s painful to see…»

Jungkook tilted his head with a raised brow. He looked concerned all of sudden.

« What’s happening with Jimin? »

Taehyung found it weird how Jungkook was suddenly getting involved in it but he answered in anyways.

« Nothing… I don’t know to be honest, I just saw him crying in the hallway…»

The boy bended his head down, looking at the ground, feeling guilty for god knew what. « You know, Jimin never cry in front of someone. I think he’s really in bad shape for crying in front of the whole students.»

Jungkook seemed to be quite sad about the fact that Jimin cried. He was wondering why he cried and was going to hit the person who dare making his princess cry. “no one touch him!” he thought deeply inside.

« Do you think I should go check on him if his okay? »

The younger thought about it and since he wanted to know what happened he told to his friend that he probably should.

« Alright… I think you’re right, he’s my best friend after all, I should see if he’s okay. »

Jungkook nodded and smiled a little.

-.- -.- -.-

When Taehyung finished his last lesson he hurried up to the dormitory. He knocked on Jimin’s bedroom door and waited for the boy to open the door. It didn’t take a lot of time for the brunette to open the door because he thought it was Suga but he was surprised when he saw Taehyung behind the door.

Jimin was stunned, for the second time of day. They were staring at each other for what seemed to be hours when Jimin finally let his friend entered in the room. He closed the door after him and waited for Taehyung to talk.

« Minie… You know, you’re my best friend, I don’t want to lose you but I wasn’t supposed to talk to you first. I wanted you to apologize first but when I saw you crying this afternoon in the hallway I thought that it was time for me to talk to you. »

Taehyung caught his breath after his speech. Jimin was staring at him blankly; he didn’t know if he should talk right now or if he should wait. He chose the second option and waited for his friend to continue.

« Jimin, I want to know what happened today. Please, tell me, maybe I can help. »

The said Jimin couldn’t help but to laugh because obviously Taehyung will never be able to help him, there’s no need to be help. It wasn’t like he was in trouble because he was definitely not.

Taehyung was watching him suspiciously. « Why are you laughing? »

 « You cannot do anything for me » and then Jimin burst in tears.

Taehyung took his best friend in his arms and held me tight.

Then, Jimin told Taehyung everything. He told him about what happened the weekend and he apologized for not answering to his calls. After he told him what happened throughout the day. He even told him about his first kiss given by his hyung.

« I don’t know what to do! I don’t know what to think! »

Jimin buried his head in the crook of Taehyung’s neck.

« I’m lost Tae! »

Taehyung’s shirt was now wet because of the tears but he didn’t care.

He held him even tighter and kissed his forehead. «I’m here Minie, I’m here now. »

Jimin broke the hug a little, sniffed and looked up straight in his friend’s eyes. « Do I love him? »

Taehyung knew he heard it right but he didn’t know what to respond. He was lost as well, he didn’t know about who Jimin was talking about. Was he talking about Suga or Jungkook? ‘He cannot talk about Jungkook, he hate him’ he thought.

« I don’t think you love Suga, I –

«No…Not Suga. Jungkook. » Jimin cut Taehyung and the latter was shocked. He had no idea.

« Jimin…I don’t know… As long as I remember you hate him, you never something kind about him even once. I don’t think you love him. »

Jimin broke up the hug and went on Suga bed where he sat down and took the pillow. He held it tight against in chest.

« But Suga told me that I love Jungkook!!! » This time the brunette yell in a desperate way.

Taehyung walked and sat down beside Jimin on the bed. He patted his head and told him that he was just jealous because he slept at Kookie’s. Jimin didn’t say a thing and kept crying.

*-*

 

It was late when Taehyung left a sleepy Jimin alone at the dorm. His friend cried and then stopped crying and he never talked about his hyung or the maknae anymore.

Now, Taehyung was walking alone in the dark city. He wasn’t scared, he actually liked walking alone at night, and he found it relaxing.

He was walking with the music loud in his earphones and he was looking at his IPhone. Suddenly he bumped into someone. He took out the bugs from his ears and looked at the person, ready to apologize but when he saw who it was he just sighed and looked up, annoyed.

« Are you following me? » He spoke informally, he wasn’t going to speak formally to someone who was stalking him.

J-hope shook his head no, irritated. « Listen boy, I’m sorry for what I did, it was dumb and I scared you for nothing. But I love you and I was afraid. Give me a second chance, please. »

Taehyung looked at him suspiciously.

« Please, one date. If you don’t like it, I’ll stop asking you to date me and you will never hear of me again, I promise. »

Taehyung was wondering about it. He looked down, scrubbed the back of his head. Then he looked up, straight into J-hope deep brown eyes and agreed. « Alright, one date.»

J-hope was so happy that he bowed several time with a big smile. « I won’t disappoint you! » He said while walking away with a grin.

Taehyung was also smiling and kept his smile until he was in his bed, sleeping.