~chapter nineteen~

Will you hate me forever?

«Listen, I have something to tell you. »

Taehyung looked up at him, shocked, confused. He was conflicted with himself right now. He didn’t know what he wanted to tell him and it was scaring him a lot.

He gulped, his hands were become sweaty and he could even feel cold drops of sweat dripping from his forehead.

J-hope sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair with fear. He cleared his throat.

« You remember the letters, the ‘baby’ at the end of the phone call earlier? You might thought I said it without thinking or in a brother way but no. I meant it and it was heard not to call you ‘baby’ again for the all dinner and the letters…»

He took a break to catch his breath.

Taehyung was looking at him with big eyes and his mouth was an opened in an “o” shape. He felt like his brain had been disconnected from his body, from the entire world. He was trying to understand what the boy in front of him was saying, but the words, the phrases were coming in his head and then they were mixed together and Taehyung wasn’t able to understand it anymore.

« The letters…They were from me… You know I was afraid-

«You wanna say that…that you love me, hyung?»

Taehyung had cut J-Hope in his sentence and the latter was rubbing the back of his neck, and he was looking down at the ground.

«Yes…Yeah, I love you Kim Taehyung. I know that you probably don’t feel the same for me but I needed to tell you…»

Taehyung was stunned.

The words were slowly entering in his mind and he began to understand. He finally made the connection between the letters and how his hyung was acting around him.

He covered his mouth with his hand and was looking blankly at nothing. J-hope put a hand on his shoulder and shook him a bit.

«Are you okay?»

The youngest came out of his trance. He pushed J-hope away from him and entered as fast as he could in his house.

He locked the door behind him and ran upstairs without taking off his shoes.

When he was in his bedroom, he jumped on the bed and held a pillow tight. He was crying. He was crying his heart out. He couldn’t believe that his stalker was one of his friends. He couldn’t believe that the person who sent him these damn letters –which were freaking him out- was the person he spent all his time the last days.

«WHY DID HE DO THAT???! HE KNEW THAT IT WAS SCARING ME BUT HE DID IT ANYWAY!!!»

He cried a bit more and then he took his phone, unlocked it and called Jimin.

He called him once but there was no response.

He called him a second time but nothing.

He tried a third time but he always fell on the answering machine.

«I HATE YOU TOO PARK JIMIN!»

*.*

In front of Taehyung’s house, J-hope was still standing before the front door. He couldn’t believe that his beloved dongsaeng ran away from him like he had a contagious disease. He bended down his head and turned back and walked to his car.

This night, J-hope didn’t come back home.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

-Tuesday-

This day, Jimin decided to wake up to go to school. So when the brunette woke up it was 7AM. He had one hour to get prepared. He got up from his bed slowly. Even though he didn’t move from Yoongi’s bed for all the day yesterday he was still tired. He had dark eyes circles and also eye bags.

When he was finally up, he went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. Then he started to prepare himself, he even put on some makeup to hide his dark circles.

 

*.*

 

When Taehyung arrived at school, he walked passed J-hope who was also looking terrible. Then he walked straight to his locker.

He saw Jimin but he didn’t bother looking at him or talking to him; he was ignoring him.

‘Fake friends everywhere’ Taehyung thought when he saw Jimin.

 

Jimin on the other hand, wanted to talk to his best friend. He wanted to apologize for his behavior. But then he saw that his friend was ignoring him. ‘Or maybe he didn’t see me?’ he thought, but he couldn’t believe that. He knew that he did see him but he was ignoring him.

After that he decided to talk to him anyway but he couldn’t because he was punch. He fell down on the ground. All his books were spread on the floor beside him. He looked up to the culprit and he was only hall surprised to see that it was Jungkook.

‘I’m still in hell, huh?’ He thought while he was gathering his books and getting up. He then walked to his locker.

-.-

The first class of the day was starting and it was English, the class he had with Jungkook.

He sat down at the back of the class and for the whole time he was looking out. He felt really guilty to never answering Taehyung’s calls yesterday. He also felt betrayed by Jungkook who was acting a totally different way than this weekend.

He had the feeling that his world was collapsing and he didn’t like that. He felt alone, unloved and rejected.

-.-

When it was time to have a lunch Jimin walked slowly to the cafeteria. He didn’t want to go to the cafeteria; he wanted to run away from this world and closed himself in his room.

 

When he was in the cafeteria, he took a sit at an empty table. He didn’t like this sensation of being alone and friendless. He felt like everyone was looking at him, that everyone was judging him.

When he was eating, he was looking at the entire cafeteria to see if he could catch a sight of Taehyung but he was nowhere to be seen. He may not have seen his best friend but he found someone else: Yoongi. His hyung was smiling while walking to his table where Jungkook, Namjoon and J-hope were already sat.

Jimin bended his head and finished to eat rapidly. Then, he almost ran out the cafeteria and hid himself in a restroom stall.

He sat against a wall in a fetal position and he let his tears falling down on his cheeks. He was sobbing hard.

 

After twenty minutes of crying and sobbing, Jimin finally calmed down. He wiped off his tears and stood up. He walked out the restroom stall; he checked his face in the mirror which was on the wall. ‘I look terrible’ he thought. And then he walked out the restroom and went to his next class.

 

On the other hand, when it was midday, Taehyung wanted to walk into the cafeteria but when he was ready to enter in, he saw J-hope with Jungkook and Namjoon. So, he turned back and walked in the direction of the city and he ate in a café restaurant.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

At the end of the day, Jimin walked back to his dorm.

His bedroom was too empty to its taste. He found it lifeless and gloomy.

He took off his clothes and without doing his homework he went on Suga’s bed and slept.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

The next day was as terrible as the day before. Jimin was being ignored and rejected by the entire world. He was getting yelled at by his teachers because he didn’t do his homework. Every time he had a remark from one of his teachers, he was looking away and sighted.

After he lunch day he decided that he was not going to school the afternoon because it was bothering him and he couldn’t focused on the lesson. So he was walking in the corridors aimlessly. He decided to go see the basketball players on the basketball court.

He was hoping that they were playing today, because he would look dumb if they weren’t playing.

Hopefully for him, the basketball players were playing today. He smiled at the sight of the players on the court. He felt happy and relaxed at the sound of the bouncing ball. He sat in the bleachers and watched the boys playing.

He recognized some guys and unfortunately Yoongi was here but he didn’t care.

After few minutes, the boys took a break and one came to Jimin. He smiled at him while he was making his way to the younger.

« Aren’t you supposed to be in class Jiminie? »

The said Jiminie smiled and bended down his head a bit.

« Yes but I don’t feel good this day…»

He felt an arm around his waist and he leaned against the boy body.

« Yeah, I saw yesterday that you were not with Taehyung…What happened? »

Jimin gulped and sighed heavily. He didn’t want to talk about it but at the same time he wanted to.

«…Something happened and so Monday I…I didn’t want to talk to anyone and I stayed locked up in my room…I guess he’s mad at me because I didn’t reply to his call and to his texts…»

He was feeling guilty once again.

« What happened Monday? »

Jimin looked at the basketball court and was looking at Yoongi who was laughing with his friends. Jimin sighed and mumbled a small ‘nothing’.

His friend tighten his grip around Jimin’s waist and kissed the top of his head.

« Jackson! Come one, leave your boyfriend and come play!»

Jackson laughed and left Jimin after he said ‘goodbye’.

While he was watching Jackson going away, he saw Suga looking in his direction.

‘I miss you’ Jimin was thinking while looking away from Suga.

-.-

 

After the training, Jimin was on his way to come back to the dorm but he felt a hand on his shoulder.

« Wait a minute, please. »