~Chapter Four~

Will you hate me forever?

 -A point of view from an unknown person-

Why are you shaking up my heart like this? Do you know that seeing you hugging him so tightly was hurtful? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???!! You see him every single day and me, you NEVER WANT TO SEE ME!! NEVER!! WHY???!! I was so kind you! And I’m still kind to you! I like you so much and you… You take my heart and you punch it, you stab it!! Sometimes, when I’m looking at you and that you are with this little bastard, I try to believe that you don’t love him, that you don’t want to kiss his lips but then you take him in your arms and all I want to do is running towards you and yelling to you that you cannot do it, that you are mine. But if I do this, you will think that I’m crazy and you will never ever accept to go on a date with me. I wish I had the courage to ask you to be my boyfriend… but I know you don’t love me… No, of course you don’t… You love him… 
I don’t why you love him and not me… what the hell did I do to you? Will you hate me forever?


-Back to the narrator point of view-

The sun was saying hello to Jimin through the curtain when the brown-haired boy woke up.
Jimin stretched his arms and yawned. He didn’t sleep very well because his body was aching. He sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes, and then he opened them and looked around him. Yoongi was nowhere to be seen. He finally remembered that he was maybe at school. Jimin sighed. He was looking for something to do, but he couldn’t found something. He just woke up and he was already bored. He took his phone, checked the hour and saw that it was only 9AM so he decided to get up and took a shower. After he finished showering he put his clothes on and his shoes and headed downstairs to the cafeteria for taking a breakfast. 

Once he reached the cafeteria, he took something to eat and went to an empty table and he started to eat. 

While he was eating he was thinking that it was good thing that Suga want him to don’t go to school because in this way he wasn’t going to see this little brat called Jeon Jungkook. It was going to be a bright day; at least, that is what he was thinking. 

 

*...............................*.................................*...............................*


On the other hand a student was boring in a classroom. He was looking through the window and saw a brown-haired boy that he knew so well. A bright idea came to his mind and then he put his hand up and waited for the professor to look at him.

“Yeah? Something to say M. Jeon?
-May I go the nurse office? I don’t feel right
-Yes, you can.
-Thank you, sir!”

The student took his backpack and went out of the classroom. He, then, headed outside for seeing his prey. 
Once he saw him, a smile grew on his lips and ran to him. He slapped his shoulder and said:

“Hey princess, miss me?”

The guy froze. He didn’t move and closed his eyes, waiting for something to happen. 

“You don’t know how to talk anymore? I didn’t saw you today. I missed you. How do you feel today, Jiminie?”

The said Jiminie didn’t answer and started to walk in the direction of the dorm. 

“Really? You go? Oh come on Jimin, I know you don’t me to beat you again. –Jimin stopped and looked at the boy who was talking-. So you’re going to talk to me?
-Yes…
-You’re a good boy! You want to go somewhere?
-Where you want…
-Let’s go to the Starbuck.”

Jimin said nothing and he followed Jungkook like a good little puppy.

 

*.......................................*..............................*.......................................*

 

When they arrived at the Starbuck, they sat down at an empty table. Jimin was looking down at the table and he could feel the intense gaze of Jungkook. It was quite embracing. Five minutes later, a waitress came and smile at the boys.

“ Can I take your order?
-Two hot chocolate, please.”

She smiled and left the two alone. 
Jimin was looking at Jungkook who took the orders. 

“Why are you looking at me like that?
-You choose for me! You didn’t have the right to do that…
-I’m sorry but I pay so I take what I want, alright?!”

Jimin didn’t reply and looked down at the table again. He was angry against Jungkook. 
Jimin thought : ‘This brat think he can do whatever he wants because he pay or because he’s stronger and prettier than me… I hate him so much!’  He was fed up with Jungkook. The boy was so arrogant with him. But Jimin couldn’t say something to him because he was too weak and Jungkook could beat him up if he said something.

No longer after they took the order, the waitress was coming back with their two hot chocolate. Jungkook paid and she left, again.

“She want to date you, I think… -say Jimin while looking at his chocolate.
-Maybe, but I really don’t care. –Jungkook laughed.
-okay… So, why did you bring me here?
-I didn’t want to be alone and I was bored. Math is bored you know.
-Yeah…
-I have something to tell you by the way…
-What?”

Jimin looked up, shocked. He was wondering what he wanted to say, but he couldn’t find anything. 
Jungkook was drinking his chocolate and his eyes became darker, like if he was angry or something.

“The English teacher said that we got to do a presentation.
-Oh… so what?
-She did pairing… And this said that I must do it with you!”

Jimin eyes widened. He couldn’t believe what he heard. That’s couldn’t be possible. The teacher couldn’t did that! She knew that they hated each other! 

“But…No! It’s not true! It’s an excuse to beat me up no?
-No, I’m smarter than that.
-Sorry…
-This afternoon at my house, okay?
-Okay.”

With that, Jungkook finished quickly is hot chocolate and left Jimin alone at the starbuck. 

 




Voila !! 

I hope you liked it ! 

saranghaeyo ! <3