~Chapter Fifteen~

Will you hate me forever?

Jungkook sat on the bed for twenty minutes; it was a mess in his head. He was, for sure, not in love with the brunette in his bedroom but he couldn’t stop thinking about him and about what Namjoon said.

 

Jungkook finally stood up, walked to the kitchen, he took rice cakes and orange juices. He then headed upstairs. He opened his bedroom door, walked in and found the brown haired lying on the bed, watching the television in front of him.

He closed the door, went to the bed, sat down on it cross-legs. Jimin froze when the boy sat down, so he sat up properly with his back against the wall.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and moved a little towards him, he smiled slightly.

 

« You want some? » Jimin shook his head. « No, thanks. »

 

Jungkook didn’t insist and ate again.

 

« What are you watching? » Jimin asked while eating.

« It’s a parody of a drama with Big Bang. »

 

Jungkook smiled; it was one of the longest sentences that Jimin said to him today.

 

« It seems to be great. »

 

Jimin nodded shyly while he was looking at the television.

It’s was quiet, they were not talking and was avoiding each other’s eyes.

 

Suddenly Jimin’s phone rang.  ‘’ Just tell me that I can survive in this cold world just –‘’ ♫

Jimin took his phone and started to talk.

 

« Hey! I missed ya boy.

-I missed you too that’s why I’m calling you! –The boy laughed-

-What you’re doing?

-I’m watching the tv with Jungkook in his bedroom…-he sighed looking at the boy beside him for a second.-

-at home, eating like usually. –he laughed a bit. »

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

Once hour later Jimin finally hung up the phone, Jungkook stayed beside him the whole time he was on the phone. He wondered who it was so he as the brunette.

 

« It was Taehyung hyung. »

 

Jungkook nodded and went out of the room.

When he came back he said at Jimin his parents were on their way back home so he should put on more acceptable clothes or at least a short.

Jimin did it and looked at Jungkook with a fake big smile.

 

« It’s okay now Mister? »

 

Jungkook approached him dangerously, put one hand on his cheek.

 

« I hate it when you use this tone with me Jiminie. »

 

Jimin was afraid. He stepped back but every time he would take a step back, Jungkook would take a step forward.

Jimin had finally hit the wall and now he couldn’t escape from the boy in front of him.

Jungkook closed the space between the two of them and pressed his body against the boy.

Jimin’s body started to shake. ‘What is he going to do?’ ‘Is he going to punch me?’ ‘Is he going to…kiss me?’ Jimin thought. His cheeks began to be red when he thought about Jungkook kissing him. He closed his eyes, didn’t what was going to happen and deep down inside him he didn’t want to know, he wanted to be in his own bedroom, listening to music to cover his parents’ screams. Thinking about it made him a little emotional and he felt tears coming, he tried not to show Jungkook that he was sad but he kinda failed.

 

« Jiminie» the taller boy spoke while he caressed Jimin’s red cheek.

The brunette kept his eyes closed; his cheeks were becoming even redder.

 

« I like it when you’re like a mute, weak boy. It makes me want to eat you. »

 

Jimin opened his eyes big and looked at Jungkook in a dumbfounded way. « Wha-What? »

Kook stepped back and laughed. Jimin was confused. He blinked several times; he was standing u, his eyes looking at the boy in front of him. He hated him so much to make him looked so stupid.

He ran towards the bathroom, crying; he couldn’t support Jungkook’s laugh. He felt idiot for thinking that the boy wanted to kiss him.

He locked the bathroom’s door and slid against it. He covered his face with his hands; tears were running down, he’s body shaking, he wanted to scream, he wanted to go home, he wanted to be everywhere but here.

 

Jungkook who was in the room, stopped laughing and looked in an empty space, blankly, absently. He felt bad for the brunette.

 

-Jungkook’s point of view –

 

What should I do? Should I go check if he’s alright?

Ah…~ I don’t know what I should do with this boy… I don’t even know why I stepped back… I only wanted to put my arms around his waist, kissing his neck but… it’s wrong! I cannot do it, not with him. It’s wrong and I don’t love him! Go damn you Kim Namjoon! It’s your fault if I think this way about this brat. I hate him. I don’t love him.

 

I hear him crying from where I am…

I want to take him in my arms so bad… But I don’t want to be weak in front of him!

 

     - Back to the author point of view –

 

He sighed frustrated; he walked to his bed; turn up the volume of the television. He’s lounging on the bed, trying to avoid the fact that there’s a cute boy in his bathroom who is crying because of his stupidity.