~Chapter Thirteen~

Will you hate me forever?

Saturday morning.

It was around 10 AM when Jimin woke up. He turned around in the bed several time before he sat up. He rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn. He was tired. He didn’t really slept that night because of the thunders which were clapping. He had cried all the time and even if he was on Jungkook’s arms he keep on moving. Talking about Jungkook, Jimin looked around and there was no one to be seen. Jimin felt lonely. The bed was cold. He wanted to know where the black haired boy was hiding but he didn’t want to call him. So he got up and walked toward the window. For his pleasure, there had no thunderstorms anymore. The sky was in a bright blue color and the sun was shining. The weather seemed to be cool: not too hot but not too cold either.

Suddenly the door opened with a cute boy who was holding breakfast in his hands.

Jimin turned to face him and smiled a little. He murmured an inaudible ‘thank you’ before looking down at the floor. He made his way back to the bed where Jungkook was sat with the breakfast. Jimin sat down too but at the opposite side of the bed.

"Thanks for what?"

Jimin was actually really surprised that the boy heard him. He didn’t spoke for a while before Jungkook asked him a second time.

"Thanks for making me feel better that night. You weren’t forced to do it but you did and my glad…

-It’s nothing, everyone would do it.

-No… You…You hate me but you took me in your arms, you tried to comfort me and I’m grateful.

-I told you that it was nothing, you’ll do the same. Now let’s eat, I’m hungry."

 

Jimin didn’t reply and started to eat the breakfast slowly, head down, feeling bad.

"“My parents are not here today, they went to something which is not your business and Namjoon come this afternoon so eat rapidly and get ready, I wanna finish the presentation.”"

Jimin nodded and ate rapidly before taking some clothes and heading to the bathroom. He changed quickly, brushed his teeth and came back to the bedroom.

He sat down on a chair beside Jungkook which was already at the desk, searching for some ideas on the internet.

 

*………….*………..*……………*

 

One hour later, they finally finished their presentation; the last thing they needed to do was to write the final draft.

Jungkook told Jimin to do and so he did. Meanwhile Jimin was writing the final version of the presentation; Jungkook went to the kitchen and started to cook.

 

In the bed room Jimin was singing a song from the One Direction entitled “Night Changes”.

 

-Jimin’s point of view-

"“Even when the night changes it would never change me and you…”"

 

Yeah… You’ll still hate me and will still hate you too… I hate this situation but it’s life and sometime life is hard…

I don’t even know why I’m really here. If he was not a the project would be already finish! It’s his fault. It’s always his fault.

I thought that our feelings would change but I hate you even more than I used to. I hate how you treat me like a and like I’m your slave. I’m not your dog man!! I want to tell you this so bad but I’m not going to say anything…I’m too afraid. I remember when the one who was afraid was you…hahaha, good memories :’)

But now…You have the power in your hands Jungkook. If I knew that one day you would have the power to make a mess of my life I would never acted like that with you…

Sometimes, I regret what I’ve done but when I see how you play with me and beat me with your friends, I don’t regret it anymore.

I never thought that you were going to be like that with me though…

I cannot smile for real anymore. I always force myself to smile… I don’t know how to be happy, how to laugh anymore. But you taught me something. You taught me how to cry every night, how to hide just not to see you in the hallway of the school. You taught me how to be afraid of people. Thank you, I guess.

But…I got this feeling…No Jimin! No! What feeling? I only feel hate towards you. I should be tired or hungry for thinking I have some feeling toward this .

 

"“COME DOWN! ITS READY! MOVE YOUR !”"

Does he have to yell? Really?! -.-“

 

*…………….*…………..*…………..*

 

-Back to an external point of view-

 

Taehyung was remaining in his bed, awake. He barely slept; the letter he found the previous day hunted him. He knew the letter by heart because he kept on reading it all the night, trying to find who the hell could write it. He tried to recognize the writing style but he failed, he really didn’t have a clue.

Was he scared? Oh yeah! So much. The more he was reading the letter, the more he was scared. He was afraid to go out or when he should go out, he was looking all around him. I needed to find who it was.

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. He stood up and was scared. He thought that it might be the writer of the letter and he remembered that he was alone at home because his mother when to the grocery store.

 

‘I don’t want to open the door’ he was thinking when the bell rang a second time. I wanted to pretend that there was no one at home but the bell just rang again. So he walked to the door, lazily and opened it. He was surprised that it was J-hope who was here, behind the door.

 

"“ah! Finally! You opened it! What were you doing young man?

-nothing… I was thinking that it was my stalker… -He rubbed the back of his neck-

-oh! You’re always thinking about it? –Jhope walked in the house.-

-Yeah… I didn’t slept… it don’t want to get out of my head!!”"

 

Taehyung closed the door and went to the living room, followed by J-Hope. They both sat on the couch, Taehyung laid lazily on it, his legs on J-hope’s laps.

 

"“hey, don’t think too much about it young man. It’s going to kill you.

-it’s hard hyung!

-come here boy”"

 

J-hope opened his arms and hugged Taehyung.

 

"“Tae, go get dressed, I’m taking you somewhere.

-Where hyung?

-It’s a surprise darling.

-Hyuuuuung ~

-I’m not going to tell you, get dressed and you’ll see.

-Alright! Thanks Hobie hyung!”"

 

Taehyung ran upstairs and got dressed really quickly.

 

‘I love to see you see your smile, you’re so perfect’ J-hope thought, smiling stupidly. 

 




END

HEEELLOOOOOO ◕‿◕

I hope you liked it !

Please leave comment! ◡‿◡✿ I wanna know what you think about it ^^

Luv you ღ◕‿◕。 ❤❤