~Chapter Eleven~

Will you hate me forever?

Before you start reading, i know this chapter is short but  I needed to write it to make a good transition to the next chapter. 


 

« aaah….It’s a stupid idea !

-Alright! I just gave my opinion! We do this together right?

-Don’t talk to me like that!

-You know what? I’m done. I AM DONE WITH YOU! I’m leaving! Do it all alone if you don’t want me to say what I’m thinking about our ing presentation!

-Damn…You’re annoying! Stop being like that. »

 

Jimin hid his face behind his hands and he sighed loudly. He looked up at Jungkook and then he looked back at the floor.

 

«It’s okay. Write what you want.

-No Kook, you were write, my idea was not as good as I thought.

-You are…AAArgh! –Jungkook took his head in his hands and he mumble some bad words.- Let’s take a small break, ok?

 

Jungkook immediately stood up and jumped on his bed. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. Arms crossed under his head, he smiled a little. He could finally take a break. He had a really hard day: all the professors were yelling at him. Okay, He loved clowning around and disrupt the class but he was one of the best student so he thought that it was unfair to be punish for something which is not that bad (because to him, he was only putting a bit of fun in the class.)

Jimin on the other hand stayed still on the chair. His eyes were scanning the room. He also stared a long long time at the young boy, with dark brown hair and a really build body, on the king size bed.

‘He’s really handsome. He looks like an angel when he’s like that. He has a milky face, cute chocolate brown eyes and a bright smile. I understand why every girl wants him. He's like a nightmare dress like a day dream...’ That’s what Jimin was thinking when he was staring at Jungkook. And the fact that he was staring at Kook for a long time didn’t go unnoticed. Indeed, Jungkook felt Jimin’s eyes and he sat up on the bed with an upset face.

 

Why are you looking at me like that?

Jimin became red as a tomato. His throat became dry and he didn’t know what to reply.

I…I wasn’t looking at you… I was thinking…

-Thinking about me I think.

-No…I actually was thinking on how I can kill you tonight.

-You’re beginning to be really funny.

-And you are so ironic as always.

 

Kook looked up at the roof and lay on the bed again.

And they stayed like that until Jungkook’s mom called them for eating 15 minutes later.

 

*…….*…….*……..*

 

You don’t know how much I hate knowing that Jimin is with Jungkook!

Suga sighed and punched a rock, which was on the walkway, with his foot. He was angry and upset and very annoyed.

 

Why?

-Why What?

-What do you hate that that’s much?

-I don’t know Rap Monnie…

-I’m sure you know why. Don’t say bull.

-…

-You’re jealous! Don’t deny it.

-Of who?

-Jungkook.”

 

Suga looked down at the gravel path and punched another rock with his foot. He sighed heavily. Was he really jealous of Jungkook? But what would he be? He had no reason to be jealous of him. He was lost and confused. He didn’t what to think about it.

 

I’m lost Namjoon…

-I’m sure you want Jimin for you and only you.

-No! I swear I don’t. I only want to protect him from Kookie. You know…I’m tired of seeing Jimin coming back to the dorm each day with bruises on his toned body. He had blue and greens hematomas all over his pale body skin… And see him cry every day it’s… it’s horrible. I can’t handle it… And yesterday he asked me for a hug and I couldn’t refuse, so I gave him a tight hug.

-aw ~ You want him! So cute! You should see the way you’re talking about it it’s so sweet!

-I don’t want him to be mine…I guess.

 

Namjoon laughed and patted Suga’s back friendly.

But what Suga said was true no? He only wants to protect him. He don’t hate the fact that he was with Jungkook right know because he loves him, it should be for another reason. At least, that’s what he thought, but he was still really confused and he couldn’t name the feeling he had toward Jimin.

 

*……*……*…….*

 

After they eat the good dinner prepared by Jungkook’s mother, they both went up to Jungkook’s bedroom.

Jungkook was searching on his wardrobe for something but Jimin couldn’t tell what he was looking for.

“AAAh, I found one!” He took out of the wardrobe a towel and he gave it to Jimin.

He told him to follow him and he led him to the bathroom. He showed him how he shall use the shower because it was a bit complicated and he left after telling him to hurry up.

 

Jimin took a quick shower and the put the towel around his hips and walked out the bathroom and went to his bully’s room. 

“I’ve finished.” After telling that, he took his bag full of clothed and took a pajamas ( which was only a tshirt and a jog pant.)

While he was changing, he couldn’t help but listen to Jungkook’s music.

 

"Sounds good. Who’s rapping?

-Rap Mon.

-You mean Kim Namjoon?

-Yeah…"

 

A big smile grew on Jimin’s face. He was in love with Rap Monster’s songs but it was Jungkook’s buddy and Namjoon hated Jimin. Why? He never knew.

"oh, i forget to tell you : you sleep with me tonight, so you can try to kill me if you're not the first to be kill."

His eyes widen and a mumble a “What the Devil hate me that’s much?” and then he pouted.

"Jimin?

-Yes?

-You know that sometime the devil can be beautiful because he’s a fallen angel and he used to be god’s favorite?"

 




END

HEEELLOOOOOO ◕‿◕

I hope you liked it !

Please leave comment! ◡‿◡✿ I wanna know what you think about it ^^

Luv you ღ◕‿◕。 ❤