~Chaper Five ~

Will you hate me forever?

After he came home, Jimin headed straight to the cafeteria because he was really hungry. Since Jungkook told him that they should work on a project together, Jimin was a bit afraid and he couldn’t stop thinking about it. He wondered how it’s going to be. Being in the same room as Jungkook; he knew that it was a big mistake. He knew that he was going to die. But the fact is that if don’t go Jungkook was going to kill him anyway. 

He was done eating and then he walked upstairs. He went to his room and saw Suga in the corridor. 

“Where you go?
-None of your business.
-Alright… Oh! And, I might be not here when you’ll come back.
-Why?
-I should go to Jungkook’s house; we need to do a representation together he told me.
-He told you? When? You should stay in your bed this morning I told you!! 
-He saw him outside… I know but I was I need for hanging out, I felt locked…
-Alright…I go to Jungkook’s house too, now.
-oh… See you later, then. 
-Yeah bye.” 

Jimin found that Suga was different. Yesterday he was so kind and caring. It was like he was with a totally different person. But he didn’t really care. When he entered in his room, he went to his desk and started to do his homework. 
He was unable to be concentrated. He couldn't do his homework. He couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. He was afraid. And he didn't know if the fact that Suga will be with them, was reassuring or not. He checked the time, it was 1pm. He was boring. One hour to kill before he should go to the Devil’s house.
He decided to go out and walk a bit. 

*………………..*…………………*…………………*

Taehyung was out with his friends, in a small park. The weather was good; the sun was shining behind the soft white clouds. He was happy. 
Taehyung and his friends were walking; no one was talking just enjoying the moment. 

Suddenly, Taehyung started to run towards a bench. His friends understood what Tae means so they followed him. 

They sat down by his sides.

“Namjoon hyung?
-Yeah, V?
-You’re with this little girl? –Taehyung starts to laugh.-
-Shut up!
-I’m sorry. So, are you with… her?
-Taehyung! Call him one last time like that and I punch you right in the cute face of yours, okay?
-Neh…
-Don’t be like that with him Namjoon. – J-hope-
-Jin I not a girl right?!
-It’s not my fault if he looks like a girl. –Tae puts his hands up-
-Alright! you man! It’s not because you don’t like him that you should tell like that about him! I leave! It’s enough.”

Namjoon walked away in an angry mood. He hated when his friends call Jin a girl because he was definitely not a girl! But they called him like that because he was too pretty and they really didn’t like him because he was not like them, he was kind, quiet, not a party type of guy, he was kind of a nerdy boy who like school and all. But they didn’t really know him and that’s why Namjoon hated when they talk about him like that. And Namjoon loved Jin. He had strong feelings for him. He worshiped him to the moon and back. 

Taehyung and J-hope were left alone together by an angry Namjoon. Taehyung felt sad, he knew he went too far but he didn’t be mean, it was just a joke. J-hope saw that his friend was bad and he felt sad too. He came closer to him and hugged him. It was rare when he did that so Taehyung was startled but he let Jhope hug him and hugged him back. 

“Come on, little boy. I’ll buy you ice cream!
-YAY! Thank youarrow-10x10.png Hobie hyung!”

*…………….*……………….*……………….* 

Jimin was walking in the directionarrow-10x10.png of the Devil’s house. He really felt bad. He didn’t how it was going to be. He was scared as . He walked and looked up and saw that the blue sky was turning into a grey color. He knew that it was a bad thing. He was thinking that he should listen to Suga and didn’t wake up and stay in bed because now he was really bad. 

He, then, felt something cold hitting his head. He looked up and saw that it was raining. 

“Why this only happen to me?!”

But fortunately he was near to Jungkook’s house. 

After one minute after he was in front of Jungkook’s house and knocked on the door but no one opened the door. He thought that, maybe, Jungkook didn’t heard him so he knocked, again. 

-    On the other hand, in Jungkook’s house – 

Jungkook was inside, in his house, lying down on the couch in the living room with Suga. They were watching a TV show: Weekly Idol. They saw Jimin coming. They saw the pouring rain. They heard the knock on the door but they didn’t move. 

A second knock on the door: no one move. Suga tried to stand up but Jungkook put him on the couch back. 

“Come on! Open the door!
-No. I don’t want to. 
-It’s raining outside!
-Since when you care about him?
-I…I don’t.
-You do care about him.
-I don’t!
-Yeah, whatever.”

Suga stayed silent and didn’t speak again. Jungkook saw this but didn’t comment. 

 

Outside, Jimin was knocking for the third time and no one dare coming so he decided to come back to the dorm. 
He wanted to cry because of Jungkook, because of Suga who was with Jungkook. He never felt like that and he didn’t know why he was this state. 

The rain was pouring faster and stronger and he didn’t take a jacket with him. It was definitely not his day. 
Even if it’s was raining he decided to walk and he passed by a park and saw few people who were running because of the rain. But Jimin was walking slowly and he didn’t notice that he was crying. 

He walked and walked and he saw a face that he knew too well. He walked toward the boy who was with someone he didn’t recognized.

“Tae…Taehyung?”

The boy looked at him and was shocked. He hurried up towards him and hugged him tightly. They hugged for five minutes. Then, Taehyung looked at him and said: 

“Chimchim! What the hell? What happened?
-No-nothing…
-alright… something happened… Let’s go to your dorm, you need to change your clothes. You come with us Hobie hyung?
-Yep.”

*…………………*……………….*………………..*

When they reached Jimin’s room, V forced him to change his clothes and then he hugged him and asked him what happened because he saw that he cried but Jimin didn’t answers or was saying that nothing happened. 

“Well… alright. You know J-Hope, no? –Taehyung point a finger at Jhope.
-Yeah… Jungkook’s friend.
-Jimin please. Stop with that.
-With what? That’s right no? It’s Jungkook’s friend. And I hated Jungkook!! 
-He’s not like him. 
-Every Jungkook’s friends are like Jungkook! 
-And me?
-no, you’re not like him.
-Voila! So don’t say that J-hope is like him.’’

Jimin wanted to reply but the door opened at this moment. Suga entered in the room, bowed a little and closed the door. He looked at the person who was here and saw that Jimin cried because he got red eyes. He went straight to him and hugged him. He even kiss Jimin’s forehead when he broke the hug. 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 




HIIIII MY LITLLE MONSTER ! (。◕‿◕。) 

 I hope you enjoyed it! LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE! ◡‿◡✿

saranghaeyo ! ❤️