~Chapter Seventeen~

Will you hate me forever?

I'm really proud of me for this chapter. I've wrote 2252 words, it's the most i've done for this story. i'm not bothering you  longer with my , i let you read this :) i hope you'll enjoy it !! 



Jimin woke up alone, once again. His head was pounding; his vision was a bit blurry. He took his phone from the nightstand and watched the hour. It was already 11am. He slowly sat up on the bed but regretted it immediately because his head was spinning around. He thought that maybe it was because he was hungry or something so he decided to get up. He took out the cover, put slowly his bare feet on the cold floor and he felt his head pounding again. He took his head in his hands and tried to calm down. He inhaled the air, taking a deep breath and gathered all his strength to stand up. At first, he couldn’t stand up and he was staggering.

While he was walking, he clung to everything that was near him.

When he finally reached the door, he stabilized himself and continued walking. He had some difficulties to get down the stairs but he got down without falling.

He walked through the living room where he saw Jungkook lounging on the couch. He walked towards him and sat down. He took his head in his head again. It was like he had a hammer in his head. He couldn’t find why he was feeling so bad but he wanted to know.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his back which made him get out of his thoughts. He almost jumped when he from the couch when he felt the warm hand. He looked up at the culprit and it was none other than Jeon Jungkook himself. Jimin sighed heavily and watched back down at the beige carpet. Jungkook twittered and rubbed Jimin’s hair gently.

 

« Is there something wrong Mister Park? »

 

Jimin was not in the mood for laughing or to handle such stupid thing like Jungkook. He took the hand of the dark-haired out of his hair and held his head again. His headache was so huge that he was barely able to think.

 

« No… Everything is alright… I guess… »

 

It was obvious that it was a big lie but Jimin didn’t care; he didn’t want to share anything with this brat.

He was thinking too much now. He was wondering why he had such a headache and was also wondering why Jungkook was looking like he worried for him. If Jungkook was worried, it was maybe because he was looking really pale and like a mess, he thought.

 

« You want to eat something? »

 

Jimin had vaguely heard Jungkook’s voice. He shook his head to say no and lay down on the couch. He tried his best to focus on the TV show but he couldn’t. His head was so hurting that tears were dropping down his eyes. He wiped them quickly but the boy beside him saw it; he didn’t say anything and watched the television again.

They stayed silent. It was an awkward and heavy silent.  You could even hear Jungkook’s mother who was in the kitchen, cooking.

 

 

Twenty minutes after, Jungkook’s mother called everyone, saying that the meal was ready. They all hurried in the kitchen, expected for Jimin who was trying to stabilize himself for the second time of the morning.

When he was in the kitchen, everybody where sat down, looking up at him. He sat down quickly beside Jungkook and started to eat.

When he tasted the food, he wanted to throw up but he ate it anyway. He took a second bite of the food but he immediately ran out and went upstairs in the bathroom. He vomited everything and his head was spinning so fast again.

He felt down on his knees, he closed his eyes which were watery because it was really hurting. He felt his body becoming heavier and he was hot. He, then, heard some steps from behind.

He wanted to look up but he couldn’t.

He began to hyperventilate and his body was full of shivers. He didn’t know how to breathe anymore. He thought that someone was speaking but he couldn’t hear a thing and he couldn’t see either because his vision was completely blurry. He screamed; he was scarred; he couldn’t breathe normally. He thought that he was going to die. He tried to look up and he thought he saw Jungkook’s father on the phone but after he collapsed, his vision was all black: he had fainted.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

Jungkook was sitting down on an uncomfortable white chair in a white hospital bedroom. He was in a complete silence. There were no sounds expected for the incessant “beep” that came from the machines.

The dark haired boy was looking, no, he was staring at the boy in the bed. He had an oxygen mask on his face. He was also really pale - almost white- he looked like a ghost at this time. But for Jungkook, he was still looking good.

Jungkook wanted Jimin to wake up. He wanted to shake Jimin’s body to make him waking up. But he was only sitting on the chair.

It was two hours now that he was sitting here, listening to music while wishing for the boy to wake up.

The song which was played on Jungkook’s phone was “In heaven” by JYJ. It was one of his favorite songs.

He didn’t know why but tears began to fall down on his cheek while he was singing.

He took out one earbud and started to sing the chorus, slowly with a broken voice.

 

«gajima gajima isseojul suneun itni
geojitmal geojitmal deullijiga anha
saranghae saranghae boyeojul suneun itni
saranghae saranghae saranghae jugetni
gajima gajima isseojul suneun itni
geojitmal geojitmal deullijiga anha
saranghae saranghae boyeojul suneun itni ♫♪»

 

English lyrics: Don’t leave, don’t leave,
can’t you stay by my side?
Lies, all lies,
I don’t hear anything
I love you, I love you,
can’t you show me those words?
I love you, I love you,
will you love me again?

 

After he finished the chorus, he turned off the music, wiped off his tears, stood up and walked to the bed.

He took a look at the sleepy boy in his hospital clothes, in a white bed that seemed really uncomfortable and for some reasons only god knew, Jungkook felt guilty. He started to think that it was his entire fault.

He caressed Jimin’s cheek with the back of his hand and he smiled. It was a sad smile. He felt tears coming again when he bended down his head to kiss the brunette on the forehead.

 

« Hey son, come eat something out there. There’s a café two blocks away. »

It was the loud voice of Jungkook’s father. Jungkook turned his head to face his father and said no.

 

« Come on boy! He’s not going to wake up now anyway. »

Jungkook sighed loudly, looked at the boy once again and whispered « Don’t dare waking up if I’m not here okay?» and then he left the room.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

When Jungkook came back in the bedroom, Jimin was still asleep. ‘I hope you’re going to wake up soon’ he thought looking down at the floor.

He sat down at the same place than before, he crossed his arms and waited.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

One hour later, he couldn’t wait anymore and stood up.

He started to lose his patience and walking in circles.

He let out a scream of frustration and look at the boy and yelled « ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP ?!! »

 

His mother who was in the waiting room which was not too far away, hurried in Jimin’s bedroom and told her son to calm down and he let out a scream of frustration again. His mother had no choice but to put him out of the room. Jungkook obeyed and went to the waiting room with his mother.

While he was walking he heard footsteps and right after a bunch of nursing and doctors running to a room. He watched where they were going and it was where Jimin was.

He started to panic and ran.

He wanted to enter in the room but a doctor told him that he was not allowed to. Jungkook asked why in an angry and hopeless way.

 

« His heart had stopped. You need to go to the waiting area while we try to reanimate him. We will do our best, I promise. » and with that the doctor closed the door.

 

Jungkook remained paralyzed and stun in front of the door. The words of the doctor were still playing in his head. ‘His heart had stopped.’ He was dumbfounded.

 

He walked ghostly to the waiting area, sat down beside his mom. Everybody in the room was looking at him. He told his mother what the doctor said while he was staring at the floor.

His mother patted his head and told him that everything is going to be alright and that there were no needs to worry and that Jimin was a strong boy and he will continue to live.

Jungkook wanted to trust his mother so bad but he couldn’t find how Jimin was going to wake up his heart had stopped. He really hoped the doctors will succeed at reanimate him.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

-Thirsty minutes after.-

 

Jungkook was in the waiting room, on a chair with his head on his head.

He cried a lot but he hadn’t have tears anymore to cry.

He looked up when he heard footsteps. He saw a doctor coming in his direction so he get up and waited for the doctor to speak.

 

« You can go see him, he’s up. »

The doctor smiled but Jungkook didn’t see it because he was already running to the room.

 

He knocked on the door and opened it. A smile grew on his face. He approached Jimin’s bed and sat on the edge. He took Jimin’s hand in his and caressed it with his thumb.

 

« I thought you passed out Jiminie »

 

Jimin chuckled and sat up weakly.

 

« Keep that for your sweet dreams Kookie. As long as you are alive, I will stay on this planet. » He coughed a bit and talked again with a grin. « I know that you will be desperate and really sad. And moreover, you’ll miss you me a lot. »

 

Jungkook laughed and caressed Jimin’s brown hair softly.

 

« You are an idiot. »

 

Jimin looked at him with puppy eyes and pouted.

 

« I saw the light you know; you can have some respect for me…»

 

Jungkook laughed loudly. He took a look at the love boy in front of him.

« Ah ~ you’re too cute for this world Park Jimin. »

Jimin blushed at the compliment and looked down at the white cover. Jungkook giggled and kissed the boy’s forehead.

 

« I’m glad you’re still alive, little brat. I would miss you so much if you had leaved me…»

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

About one hour later, the door of the bedroom opened and a boy ran through it.

 

« OH MY GOD!!! MINIE!! ARE YOU OKAY!! I’M SORRY I COULD’NT COME BEFORE!! »

 

It was the unique Kim Taehyung. He had spoken really fast and was now trying to catch his breath.

Jimin was laughing. He had beautiful a beautiful eyes smile and he gave a small tap on Taehyung’s chest.

 

« pabo hyung » 

 

Taehyung looked at him and he felt tears running down. He hugged tightly Jimin and hid his head in the crack of his neck.

 

« I was so scared when Kook called me! I love you Minie. »

Jimin smiled against Taehyung’s hair. « I love you too Taetae. » He murmured.

 

Jungkook, who was sitting on a chair, was touching by the two boys showing their love to each other. But on the other hand, he also jealous for an unknown reason.

 

Taehyung suddenly sat down with a seriously expression on his face.

 

« What ? » Jimin asked worriedly.

 

Taehyung looked at the mattress and inhaled deeply. He looked back at Jimin and gathered his thoughts.

 

« Yoongi hyung… He left.»

 

Jungkook, who felt concerned, stood up quickly and asked ‘what?’. Taehyung looked at him. « You didn’t know? » Kook shook his head.

 

« He…Where is he? In paradise?...»

 

Both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at Jimin. The latter had a soft smile on his face and held Jimin against his chest.

 

« You’re so innocent babe. No he’s not dead. He just left the dormitory. You will be on your own now. Or maybe you’ll have a new roommate but I don’t think you’ll have one. »

 

Jimin nodded and faked a smile. ‘Why are you leaving me only when we started to get along ? ‘ he thoughts, quite sad.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

-Monday.-

 

Jimin arrived at the dorm with his bags; he walked the stairs; he went to his bedroom and when he unlocked the door he found that it was really empty without the lunatic boy.

He closed the door beside him; he put his bags down on the wood floor and then he made his way to his bed. He sat down on it, facing the empty bed in front of him.

He was feeling alone.

He didn’t want to go to class.

He stood up, walked toward his bags, took out his plush. He then went to what was Yoongi’s bed and lounged on it, holding tightly the plush against his chest.

« I hate you. »