~chapter eighteen~

Will you hate me forever?

First : I'm sorry if I didn't post something before, i got my last exam tuesday so it'll have plenty of time after for writing

Two : I'm sorry if I had made a lot of mistake, i've just finished to write it and it's actually 2:48 am here when i'm uploading this chapter, and i'm exhausted and i got a headache

I hope you'll enjoy it and leave a comment if u want to ^^. Byyye. 



Jimin stayed the all day in his bedroom. He didn’t move from what was Yoongi’s bed on day ago. He had swapped his plush against his hyung’s pillow. His scent was still a bit on it.

He had teared up a little.

He had so many questions he wanted to ask to his Yoongi hyung like why did he left, for example.

« I thought you hate me less than before…You were starting to be kind with me…I guess you didn’t really mean it. I hate you for leaving me alone! »

*.*.*.*.*.*

«Hello? Jimin, is that you? »

He heard a long sigh.

« No… It’s J-hope. »

The boy on the other side of the phone scratched his nape, he was kind of embarrassed. «I’m sorry hyung… I was hoping it was Jiminie…I tried to call him but he didn’t answer… »

That was true. Since he didn’t see the boy at school for the whole day, he texted him and he called him but his bestfriend never answered.

«Oh… I hope his alright…I guess…

-Yeah, me too. But I’m worried…

-Taetae?

-Yes?

-…Would you agree if I take you to the restaurant tonight?

-Of course!! I’d like it!

-Okay, cool! I’ll pick you at 8pm

-Okay hyung, see you later!

-bye baby»

 

The words had slipped on his tongue. He wasn’t thinking at this moment, he was too happy that Taehyung said yes.

J-hope hung up the phone before his friend was able to say something.

He took his head on his hands. He ran his fingers through his dyed brown hair and he sighed heavily.

«I’m such a ing idiot! »

He took the nearest object he found and threw it on the floor.

« I hate myself so much! I ed up! Stupid brain! »

°.°

 

On the other hand, Taehyung was stunned. He was shocked. He didn’t understand what had just happened. He was also wondering if what he had heard was real or if he was dreaming awaked.

« Did he just call me ‘baby’? »

 

-Taehyung point of view. –

It’s so weiiiird!

It was in a brother way or in a lover way?

I can still hear the way he said it…It was so gentle, soft and with some tenderness…and I quite like it?

I don’t even imagine how it will be tonight… it will be tensed…

Somehow, I’d like to hear it again…It was so sweet and natural…maybe he’ll call me baby again.

HEEEEY AM I CRAZY??! Why am I hoping such things like that! I’m going crazy I swear it.

-Back to the author point of view-

 

Taehyung sent a text to Jimin to tell him what had just happened. He didn’t really except him to text back but he just needed to share it with his friend.

 

*.*.*.*

 

At the dorm, always in Yoongi’s bed, Jimin had actually seen all the messages Taehyung sent him all day long. He just didn’t want to reply. He didn’t want to talk to anyone.

There were some days like this when Jimin wasn’t in the mood for talking to someone because he was mentally not able to have a proper conversation.

His phone beeped again and he took it. He was somehow hoping that it was Yoongi for god knew why.

«Why did I miss him so much? » He asked himself aloud.

He unlocked his phone.

It was a text from Taehyung again. He sighed and read it.

« You’ll probably don’t answer BUT I need to tell you something, I don’t really know if it’s important but ya know, I’ll tell you anyway! J-hope hyung, aka Jung Hoseok –don’t act like u don’t know who he is, u hate him- so he asked me to eat out!! AND YOU’LL NEVER IMAGINE WHAT HE SAID!!! At the end…He called me baby! I don’t know what to think about it but yeah, it’s pretty strange and destabilizing…

PS: text me if u wanna talk or if u wanna give me your opinion on what he said even tho I know u hate him and u don’t give a damn about it, but it’s kinda important to me? I don’t know, just let me know. Xx. »

Jimin cracked a smile as he was reading the enthusiastic message of his friend and then he locked up his phone.

‘Cool, I’ll be the only one here who is going to spend his night all alone’ he thought, a bit desperate.   

 

*.*.*.*.*

It wasn’t already 8pm when J-Hope knocked on Taehyung’s door. The latter opened the door few seconds later. He was holding the door with a hand and he was trying to put on his shoe with the other. J-Hope was chortled. He took a step closer to Taehyung and held him by his shoulders.

«I got you» He said with a small laugh.

The younger was kind of ill at ease with the touch and his cheeks took a pinkish hue.  

He finally put on his shoes and he closed the door. He started to walk towards the car.

J-hope, from behind, was watching the younger who was excited to go eating. ‘how can he be so cute?’ he thought with a little smile growing on the corner of his lips.

They both went into the car and the older started up the car and so –obviously- he started to drive in the direction of the restaurant.

«HYUNG!! I’m hungry! »

J-Hope was amused and patted the younger’s head.

«You’ll eat soon, don’t worry boy»

°.°

 

When they arrived, J-hope parked the car in the parking lots. They both went down the car and started walking to the restaurant.

The place was a bit fancy. The outside of the building was chic and classy.

When they walked in Taehyung was surprised. He found the place really cozy and classy. The tables were draped in red, there were white roses in long thin clear vases. The tableware was elegant.

There was reigning a romantic mood in the place. Taehyung felt that romantic atmosphere and was kind of destabilized. He looked at the all restaurant while they were walking to their table and then he looked at himself and he felt strange, mostly like he wasn’t fitting well in this place.

They sat down and J-hope saw the worried look in his beloved boy’s eyes in front of him.

«There’s something wrong? »

Taehyung looked at him with a slight smile and he rubbed the back of his neck.

« Yes…You could tell me you were bringing me to a fancy place! » he replied as he punched playfully his friend arm.

« You look good; there’s no need to be worried cutie. I think that even if you were came in pajama they would all fall with you. » He said it with a grin and with an amused voice.

Taehyung looked down at the table, smiling but hiding it behind his hand. His face was a bit heating red and he knew it and it made him blushed more.

-.-

When they finished ordering J-hope was the first to talk.

«So, you told me earlier that Jimin wasn’t answering your texts.»

Taehyung looked up at him with sad eyes; he drank a bit of water and put his hand on his head, then running his fingers in his hair.

« Ah~ -he sighed- Yeah…And this little brat still doesn’t want to answer me… I actually don’t understand why he’s so mad…»

J-hope caressed his cheek and gave him a sad smile.

« He’s so mad at whom? »

Taehyung was about to respond but the waiter interrupted them by putting the dishes in front of them. He then left after he wished them a good appetite.

The younger take a bite of his meal and he looked up with delight.

«Oh my god, this is so good! » He managed to say with his mouth full of food which is way disgusting but it was Taehyung so it was sort of cute, J-Hope thought to himself.  

« So, he’s mad at Yoongi hyung I think because you know it, he left the dorm so therefor he left Jimin. He will never admit it but I guess, he miss the hyung, I don’t get why but I know my boy and I know it’s because of it that he skep classes today.»

-.-

They talked a bit more about Suga and Jimin and most particularly about the younger and his behavior.

After that, they kept talking about everything and anything. Taehyung was being Taehyung and he did silly and not really funny jokes but as J-Hope thought : When it comes from Taehyung you can only laugh.

 *.*

 

After more than an hour, when they finished eating J-hope paid and they finally left the restaurant.

The younger was smiling all the way to the parking. ‘I ing love you when you’re smiling.’ The elder thought while looking his friend.

«I’ve never saw someone eating that much! »

Taehyung turned back, with a big smile which was reviling his white perfect teeth.

« You should see Jimin! He’s always hungry! If you had bring him here, I swear to god that now he would be running to the nearest fast food restaurant.»

J-hope managed a small laugh. ‘Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, is there the only word he ing know?! I’m sure he love him and I’ve no chance with him… you Park Jimin!’ J-hope never hated Jimin more than right now. He almost heard his name for the entire dinner. He was wondering if he even had a chance to be with Taetae one day.

When they reached the car, they went in and Jhope started up before going out of the parking lots.

 

*.*.*.*.*

When they were in front of the younger house, it was around 10pm, J-hope turned off the care and he went out of it with Taehyung.

He took his hand as they were walking to the door. Taehyung was thanking the good god that it was already really dark so in this way the older was not able to see him blushing hard.

When they attained the door, they stopped there for a minute, without saying anything. There were no sounds beside the barking dog of the neighbor.

« Listen, I have something to tell you. »