~Chapter Seven~

Will you hate me forever?

“Why are you alone princess?”

 

Jimin froze. He knew who it was. He felt a bit scared because of the presence of the guy beside him.

It was Jackson, Jimin’s crush like Jungkook liked to call him. It was not his crush he just liked Jackson a lot because he was really kind with him. He always took a good care of him and he’s always here for him. But if Jungkook called him “Jimin’s crush” it’s because Jungkook hated Jackson. He never liked him and especially when he became close to Jimin. Jimin never understand why Kook hated the fact that Jackson became friend with him.

 

  • “You don’t know how to talk anymore babe?
  • -…I…
  • -I disrupt you that much?
  • -No, no! It’s just that I was surprise. I didn’t know you’ll be here…
  • -It’s a good surprise or a bad one?
  • -A good surprise I guess…
  • -Why you’re here princess?
  • -I came with Jungkook.
  • -Oh…I thought you wanted to play basketball again. I am disappointed.
  • -No, I will never play again. Never…
  • -Yeah, I know, it’s a pity…”

 

Jimin didn’t reply. He snuggled against Jackson and he laid his head on his chest and Jackson kissed him on the forehead.

They stayed like this for a couple of minutes when suddenly Jeon Jungkook arrived and cleared his throat what made both of Jimin and Jackson jumped a bit.

 

  • “Time to play Wang.
  • -Okay.”

 

Jackson left the bleachers after he gave a small kiss at Jimin –on the cheek –

Jungkook came closer to Jimin and force the latter to look him in the eye. Jungkook was angry you could see it in his eyes which became darker than usually.

 

  • “You stay here. You wait for me. And you talk to no one, understood?
  • -I… I understand…
  • -Good boy.”

 

*……………….*……………….*………….*

 

-point of view of an unknown person- (I cried while writing this part :/ ^.^)

 

PLEASE ! For heaven’s sake, please, STOP! I hate you! I hate you, understood? I hate the fact that you take him in your arms and not me! I hate it! You don’t know how much I want to be the person in your arms… Can you please stop shaking up my heart? You cannot imagine how much it’s hurting… I don’t want to you with him. I can’t handle it. I want to cry but I can’t, they’re people around us so I need to be strong. I cannot cry for you. No. But you ARE ING PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW I FEEL BECAUSE YOU DON’T CARE!!! I WANT YOU TO CARE ABOUT ME BUT YOU WILL NEVER GIVE A !!! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? HUH, TELL ME !!!

All I want to do is running to you, take you in my arms and cuddle with you and telling you how much I love you with poems. If you were in my arms I’ll told you that everything is going to be alright, that I’m here, that I’ll take a good care of you, that you don’t need to be afraid anymore because I love you and that’s the most important love. But I cannot do this. I just can’t. I love you so much and it hurts. Love…Hate… what’s the difference at the end, huh? There’s a thin line between love and hate… All I know it’s that I hate you and love you at the same time.

 

-If I knew the true love was like this, if I can’t be sure If I’d have tried it. All I feel is anger and the danger. – (Danger remix with Than ;) )

 

 

*………………..*………………*………………..*

 

The training came at an end and the players all went to the shower. Before he entered in the locker room Jungkook gave a black look at Jimin who feel a shiver down his back. He knew this look so well that he could imagine what was going to happen. He sighed and stood up. He walked slowly toward the doors of the gymnasium and waited for Jungkook here. He was feeling bad. He didn’t know why but his tummy was aching, maybe due to stress and anxiety caused by Jungkook.

 

Five minutes later, Jungkook was finally here and walked straight to his car. Jimin ran to him and followed him to the black car.

 

Once in the car Jungkook didn’t say a word and didn’t give a look at Jimin. He started to drive and not really slowly. Jimin, in the passenger's seat, was afraid. He never liked the speed but he said nothing. He just closed his eyes so tightly that it was hurting. He was praying for Jungkook to drive slower.

 

  • “You drive me back to the dorm? –Jimin tries to ask.
  • - No.
  • -So, where are we going?
  • -my house.”

 

Jimin rather liked to not reply because he could feel the anger in Jungkook’s voice.

 

 

A bit after they reached Jungkook’s house. They entered in the house, Jungkook made a sign for Jimin to go upstairs.

When both of Jimin and Kook were in the bedroom, the latter closed the door and pushed Jimin against the wall.

 

  • “I already told you to not talk to Jackson!
  • -But… he’s my friend…-Jimin was almost crying.-
  • -HAHA. Are you joking?! You got no friend, you piece of !
  • -Kookie…-He was now crying.-
  • -Don’t call me like that!!!”

 

He took him by his shirt and approached his face closer to Jimin’s one.

 

“If you call me like that once again, I’m going to hurt you like I never hurt you before!!

-Stop yelling please…

-Why should I? WHY? YOU’RE PLAYING WITH ME AND I SHOULD STOP? YOU’RE KIDDING I HOPE! Take your and go or you’ll be in danger tonight.”

 

He let go of Jimin and Jimin took his bag and ran out the house.

 

*……………..*…………..*……….......*

 

Jimin was fed up. He was tired. He wanted to die at the end of the day.

When he came back to the dorm at 8 pm he went immediately to his bedroom and then he jumped on his bed and curled up and cried out his heart.

 

 

After a while, Suga came back to the room and saw the little boy who was still crying.

The brown-haired boy sat down on the bed of the younger and caressed his hair slightly. He leaned down and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

 

  • “Hey Jimin, what happened?
  • -Nothing…
  • -I told you to don’t go there…
  • -Please, stop…Don’t. Don’t talk about it please…”

Suga didn’t really understand but he didn’t talk about it again. He rubbed Jimin’s back and then he got an idea.

  • “Princess?
  • Wh-What? –Jimin asks with a broken voice-
  • Want to watch an anime with me?
  • what anime?
  • Death Note.
  • Okay.”

 

Suga smile because he was happy that the young boy accepted the proposition.

 

They went sit on the bed Suga and then they were both lying on the bed, entwined in the arms of one another.Suga put The Death Note on his computer and then the anime started.

 

While they were watching Death Note, Jimin felt better and cuddle more with Suga. He had his head on Yoongi’s chest, his arms around his body and he just felt great here.

But at the same time Jungkook didn’t leave his mind.

While he was watching the anime he was thinking that having a death note would be great and the first name will be Jeon Jungkook; cause of death : heart attack.





END

HEEELLOOOOOO ◕‿◕

I hope you liked it !

Please leave comment! ◡‿◡✿ I wanna know what you think about it ^^

Luv you ღ◕‿◕。 ❤❤