~Chapter nine~

Will you hate me forever?

Jimin and Jungkook were finally arrived at the latter’s house. They went down the car and walked toward the door. Jungkook opened it and told Jimin to walk in. After they were in the house, they went upstairs in Jungkook room.

Once in the bedroom, Jungkook locked the door –like usually-.

 

*…………………*…………………*…………………*

 

Jimin was tired and angry. It was another trap made by the young and Machiavellian Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook played him and he had been gullible enough to follow Jungkook who was acting like he was a kind person. “Why on earth did I believe him?” repeat Jimin in his head.

“Why are you doing this to me?!”

Jungkook looked at him in a serious way and then he laughed. He laughed so hard that he felt on the ground. He ripped the small tears he had at the corner of his eye and he stood up.

  • “Don’t act like you don’t have a small idea.
  • But I don’t!
  • Don’t be like that.
  • I swear it, I don’t know why you’re like that with me ! –Jimin was crying.-
  • Yeah of course, you don’t know “Jiminie hyung””

 

Jimin looked at Kook in a shock way. His eyes where wide open and watery. Tears were dropping along his cheeks.

He quickly grabs his backpack and ran in direction of the bedroom’s door.

 

“I’m leaving!!!

-Alright. LEAVE ME ALONE! I was alone anyway.”

 

Jungkook turned and went beside the window and looked through it, looking at the bright blue sky which had small soft clouds in it.

Jimin stopped by the door, his hand on the door latch.

 

“What do you mean? You? Alone? You have the world at your feet!

-Have you ever been in a room full up people but having this feeling that you’re alone against the world ?”

 

Jimin didn’t reply and walked back in the room. He put his backpack down.

 

“Anyway. Let’s finished this ing English

-Yeah, let’s finish it. I don’t want to see your face one more day."

 

-Point of view of an unknown person-

 

♫ Hello, Hello! I wanna hug you right now. Baby why are you crying? You know I’m here if you need me! Please smile for me baby!

Hello, hello! Tell me what you want right now! Baby you now I’ll do everything for you. Even if you kick me I’ll stay here for you.

Baby you know I love you, I’ll do everything for you to remark me ♫

-yeah… I did a remix of the chorus of WHO x)-

 

*…………...*…………*………….*

 

 

“If you’re reading this, it’s probably because you received my letter.

I loved you, I love you and when I’ll be 70 I will still be in love with you.

I don’t know if you have an idea of who is writing to you or you’re probably thinking “It’s boring, why I’m reading this?! I should throw it in the paper basket’ but please… Keep on reading my letter.

I love you for now a long long time. To me, you are perfect. You have the brightest smile I’ve never seen before and these cute face which makes you look even cuter than a girl.

I really love you. I don’t know how I can explain it but, you’re the reason I’m living, the reason I can’t find sleep at night, the reason that makes me wake up in the morning.

You’re hair, you skin, your body, your face, everything is perfect.

Kim Taehyung, I’m in love with you. I’m too shy for telling you who I am. I’m afraid of your reaction…

Voila… It’s all I wanted to say and I think it’s already a lot.

Take care of you, I love you ♥

-You’re secret admirer.”

 

*…………...*…………*………….*

 

Jimin was always at Jungkook’s house, working on the English project when all of sudden his phone rang.

 

  • “Hello?
  • Jimin…
  • Taetae?! What happened?!! –Jimin was panicked; he stood up and started walking in circle.-
  • Can… Can you come?
  • Yeah of course! Where are you???
  • I’m home… I need to show you something…something really strange… and it scares me…
  • You scare me too! I’m coming, wait for me!”

 

He hung up and looked at Jungkook who seemed lost and very confused.

 

“I need to go… I’m sorry, I really can’t stay, Taehyung is waiting for me…

-Alright, go.”

 

Jimin went out the house without looking at Jungkook; he was too worried about Taehyung.

 

*…………...*…………*………….*

 

 -   At 9pm when Jimin finally coming back to the dormitory    -

Jimin opened the bedroom’s door, he came back from Tae’s house and he didn’t eat. He was hungry but too tired for going to the cafeteria.

He looked around, saw Suga and he went to his bed. He sat on it and looked at him with puppy eyes.

 

  • “You want a hug?
  • Please…
  • Come here little boy”

 

Jimin lay down beside Suga, put his head on Yoongi’s chest and the later put his arm around the young boy waist.

 

*…………...*…………*………….*

 

-The next Day-

 

Jimin opened is locker and a letter felt down on the floor. His eyes widened a bit. He took the paper and read it.

 

Come at 10am. I wait for you beside the basketball court. Be here or I’ll punish you.

-Jungkook.”

 

At 10am, Jimin walked in the direction of the basketball court and saw a silhouette of a boy which was none other than Jeon Jungkook.

He approached him and said:

 

  • “You wanted to talk to me?
  • Neh. After the end of school day, you come at home. We need to finish the presentation.
  • …I’m…I’m sorry, I can’t. – he rubbed the back of his neck-
  • And why?
  • I have class at 6pm to 7pm and after my mom come to take me back home.
  • Sleep at mine.
  • WHAT?! Are you serious?! – Jimin said in a shocked ton.-
  • I am.
  • Alright, even if you serious and if I wanted to, I can’t! I just told you that my mom comes! And I don’t have clothes.
  • Call her, tell her to bring you clothes and ask her if you can stay.
  • I don’t know if she’ll be okay with it…
  • If you don’t ask, you will never know.
  • I don’t know… it may be a trap.
  • What can be a trap?
  • The fact that you want me to sleep at your home. You can kill me while I’ll be sleeping.
  • You know what? Do what you want. If you don’t come it’s okay but I’ll tell the professor that I did the presentation all alone and that’s it.
  • Okay! I come after school.”

 

Jimin started to walk back in direction of the school when Jungkook said in a neutral tone:

 

“And even if your mom comes, you have nowhere to go because you don’t feel at home in your house”

 

END

HEEELLOOOOOO ◕‿◕

I hope you liked it !

Please leave comment! ◡‿◡✿ I wanna know what you think about it ^^

Luv you ღ◕‿◕。 ❤