Iron

50 Shades of MarkSon

Jackson throws the bedroom door open and kicks it shut again behind him, throwing the sleeping boy in his arms onto the bed. Mark hits the mattress with an almost inaudible 'oomph' but remains fast asleep. Jackson climbs onto the bed and straddles the elder by his waist. He reaches for Mark's shirt and slowly begins to it down his chest, pushing the fabric away to reveal a chest.

Mark hadn't bothered to wear an undershirt today, Jackson thinks. Well, it'll only mean an easier job for me.

He then makes quick work removing Mark's socks and sneakers, placing them neatly by the foot of the bed before moving on to taking Mark's pants off. He undoes the metal button and pulls the zipper down, relishing the sound of the metal teeth as it catches over the bump of Mark's crotch, and shimmies the denim down the elder's thighs. Smooth, creamy thighs. A few slight tugs later and the pair of jeans are completely off and Mark is left in his underwear and his flannel shirt hanging from his elbows.

Jackson knows he shouldn't be doing this, not when Mark is vulnerable, sleeping and helpless, but Jackson can't stop himself. It is too tempting and Jackson succumbs.

Some might call it OCD, the way Jackson's so obsessed with cleanliness and hygiene, but he simply abhors the idea of going to sleep wearing the previous day's clothes. Mark always seems to do this, especially when he's too exhausted to change, much less grab a shower, but now that he's knocked out cold he doesn't really have a say as to what he will be wearing to sleep and his pyjamas' fate lies in Jackson's hands.

Giggling to himself, Jackson sneaks over to their shared closet and throws it open. His hand reaches straight into the back of the cupboard and digs and comes out triumphant moments later with a set of bunny-print sleepwear in pink, complete with a matching pair of bunny slippers. He turns to the unsuspecting elder with a glint in his eye and said jammies in his hand. Mark is definitely going to kill him tomorrow morning, but for tonight, it will be totally worth it.