Stirling

50 Shades of MarkSon

"Yes baby, spread them wide. Spread them wide, just like that." Jackson coos, bright eyes drinking in the delicious sight before him. "Mmhmm, you like that, baby? You like that?"

"Oh, Jackson," Mark lets out and inevitable moan at the younger's words. "Yes, oh God, yes!"

"You have no idea how beautiful you look right now," Jackson is positively crooning in delight, eyes fixated on the object of his desire. "Just keep doing that; you're doing great, babe."

"Y-yeah? Just like that?" Mark darts his tongue out, pink tip running over his lips and wetting them.

"Yupp!" Jackson nods excitedly, eyes sparkling in wonder as he leans further over the kitchen counter to catch a better look at what Mark is doing. "Hey, you missed that part! Over there!"

"Where?" The elder frowns in confusion, butter knife in one hand and a half-empty jar of Nutella in the other, as he stares down at the single slice of bread on the plate.

"There!"Jackson points at the bare corners of the toast. "You gotta spread it alllllllll the way to the ends for it to be yummy."

"What difference does it make?" Mark demands incredulously and sets the jar onto the marble counter. "It's basically crust that you don't even eat!"

"Yeah, but it's Nutella we're talking about here." Jackson replies snidely. "I'll eat anything as long as there's Nutella. How can you not know that? Do you even toast?"

"Yeah well, Your Highness, how about you make your own breakfast next time you're hungry, huh?" Mark huffs, irritation quickly dissipating into a satisfied smirk when Jackson finally shuts up. "Yeah, I didn't think so. Now go sit down in the living room and let me finish this in peace."