Leaden

50 Shades of MarkSon

Jackson growls, a deep rumble originating from deep within his chest, so nearly silent that Mark almost doesn't catch the sound before he sees a black, blurred mess of a Hong Konger that launches at him.

Mark feels his back hit the the mirror, whiplash from the sudden shove causing his head to snap back and hit the cool surface hard enough that the shock hazes his sight and renders him incapable of reacting for two whole seconds. And then he finally catches his bearings and his vision clears in time to see the brunette storming up to him, fists clenched and face full of determination.

God, Jackson is so damn ing hot when he's mad, Mark thinks, and he reacts fast enough to jump at the other, throwing his arms around Jackson's neck and wrapping his legs around the younger's waist. Jackson's hands instinctively move and saddle themselves on the curve of Mark's to break the elder's landing and the entwined pair stumble backwards (though it is Jackson mainly, seeing as how Mark is currently doing a Koala impersonation on him) before Jackson's legs cave and they go tumbling to the ground.

They land Jackson hitting the cement first and Mark on top of him on his fours, faces inches away from each other. They breathe heavy. With each exhale their hot breaths steam their lips and ghost up each other's cheeks. Mark slides his hands up Jackson's chest and curls around the younger's collar, jerking his face even closer. Jackson merely trails his gaze from Mark's dark eyes down to the panting mouth and back up again but doesn't waver and for a second Mark is lost in the beauty of the moment.

"Cut!" The director yells. "And that's a wrap! Good job on the fighting scene, kids. You've worked hard today, everyone. Dream Knight cast, let's go home and have a good rest and see you all again tomorrow!"

The pair pull away from each other and Mark flops onto the floor next to Jackson. Feet away from them, a hysterical giggle erupts from a collapsed Young Jae's lips, quickly joined by Jae Bum and the rest and they laugh till they're out of breath again.