Timberwolf

50 Shades of MarkSon

The front door flings open and Yugyeom and Bam Bam come bursting into the room, cheeks flushed most probably from running up the stairs instead of taking the lift in their excitement to get home. "Hyungs!" Yugyeom cries out, carelessly flinging his shoes towards the general direction of the patio, "It's snowing! It's finalyl snowing in Seoul!"

"No way!" Mark dashes over to the window, as fast as he can, anyway, feet clad in thick, woollen socks that slide and slip on the linolium flooring. He makes it over to the windowsill safely and peers out, waning light from the sunset enough to illuminate the streets below their apartment block, covered in a pristine layer of glistening white. "Nooooooooooooooo!" Mark bemoans and collapses to the ground dramatically.

"You're crazy," Jackson huffs, not looking away from the television programme he is engrossed in. "I don't know what you're so upset about. You're used to ten inches overnight, anyway."

Jae Bum looks scandalised. Jin Young, unusually pale, looks like he's on the verge of fainting. Young Jae snorts before returning to his book. Yugyeom and Bam Bam are on the floor clutching their midriffs, trying not to pass out from laughing too hard.

"Like seriously!" Jackson continues to whine, oblivious to the leader's internal mental breakdown. He pulls out his mobile phone from the back pocket of his jeans and opens up his Facebook app, navigating to an old photo album from three years ago. He s the device into the faces of s. "Remember that time back during our trainee days when we went back to LA to visit your parents? Then you brought me out on a whole country-wide tour on a whim and we ended up getting snowed in, in Chicago."