Smoke

50 Shades of MarkSon

"Mark," Jackson whispers into the elder's ear sensually, the hand resting on Mark's thigh drawing smooth, languid circles on the scratchy denim. "Guess what I'm thinking of right now?"

Mark turns to look at Jackson and finds their faces pleasantly close to each other's. A smirk stretches across the elder's face that suddenly makes his mouth look oh-so tempting. "Me?"

Jackson leans forward and gives Mark's plump, glossed lips a tentative and draws back before anyone else catches the action. "And you know what else I'm craving for?"

Mark pretends to contemplate the question for a moment before shaking his head slowly. On a whim he too leans forward daringly, mouths a hair's breath away from each other. He could feel Jackson's hot breath fan over his lips and cheeks when the younger talks. "No. Care to enlighten?"

"I want something tasty, something smooth, something good for spooning, and," The lowered tone in Jackson's voice is unnoticed by Mark. "And something great to out at the end."

"Shall we?" Mark extends the tempting offer. "We do have fifteen minutes to spare, and I'm sure no one would miss our presence."

It takes a split second for Jackson to consider before he's jumping to his feet, the elder in tow as he makes a beeline for the door of the waiting room despites Jae Bum's calls of "Yah, we're on in less than twenty minutes, where do you think you're going at this time!". Mark barely has the time to grab his wallet before he gets forcefully dragged out.

"It won't be long; we're only going out for yoghurt from the shop downstairs!" Mark manages to call out over his shoulder before the heavy metal door slams shut behind him.