Misty

50 Shades of MarkSon

"I want you, babe," Jackson whispers. "On a bed, spread, and ready for me."

Mark at the very least has the decency to look scandalised. His eyes dart around the car to see if any of the members heard, but the others are all either too engrossed in their own electronic devices, eating, or napping, to have paid attention to the whispering pair. "Jackson, do you mind!? I know you have a one-track mind but not so loud, especially not in an enclosed space like this! There are minors here!"

"It's not like they don't know what we're up to at night." Jackson reasons, waving his hand nonchalantly to dismiss the elder's unfounded worry. "And, think of it as... Another form of education, if you may, with a more hands-on approach."

"I really can't win you," Mark says in exasperation.

"Of course," Jackson chirps. "We both know I wear the pants in this relationship. Not to mention when we're in the bedroom-"

"Jackson!" Mark hisses, hand flying to slap across the younger's loud mouth. Jackson the palm pressed against his lips and Mark jumps, snatching his hand back and sending him a seering look of disgust. "Stop!"

"Fine, fine," Jackson consents. "But it's not like you're not equally as excited as I am to head home right now. You know you're only in denial because you want it so much." He reaches down and pats the new duvet Yugyeom's mum bought for them, another smooth, silk blanket with tie-dye prints that's packed into a thick, square plastic carrier. "I can't wait to test you out."