Quicksilver

50 Shades of MarkSon

Mark's slender hands run down to the front of his jeans before he hesitates in his movements again. From the peripherals of his vision he sees Jackson give him a slight nod, and the encouragement fuels him to run his fingers over the metal teeth on the zipper of the denim before he draws it down.

"Bend over." Jackson instructs firmly, pushing lightly on the small of the elder's back to get his point across and Mark does as he's told. He leans forward such that his hips angle up, and doesn't stop until his body makes a full 90 degrees with his spread legs. Then he tilts his head back at Jackson and looks at him invitingly.

Without hesitation, Jackson mounts. Mark braces his hands on his knees, when he feels the extra (a lot extra, in fact) weight added onto his back, then moves his arms back and curls his hands around the back of Jackson's robust thighs, hoisting the boy further up to counteract the younger's additional weight.

Over on the side, the rest of the younger members are having a riot of a time deciding whose turn it was in their game of Human yootnol-ie for their Lunar New Year special for Naver Starcast, oblivious to Mark's internal struggle. The elder grits his teeth and holds on. Jackson seriously needs to diet, Mark thinks.

"Yah, hurry up!" Mark finally caves and chastises the members, the burn in his lower back making him die a little more with each passing second of filiming. Finally, it is Young Jae who picks up the four pieces of wood and gives it a toss, only to land himself a kick in his bottom from Jin Young. With the distraction in place, Jackson - whom by now is feeling extremely guilty for psycho-ing the elder into carrying his fat - quickly slides off and releases Mark from his burden.

Mark straightens himself up and swears, solemly swears, that he is going to throw out Jackson's not-so secret snack collection and spike his protein shakes with laxatives.