Lava Stone

50 Shades of MarkSon

"You sound like a control freak," The words are out of his mouth before he can stop them. Jackson's doe eyes widen and he slaps both palms over his loose lips as though he can catch back the words he's already uttered.

"I exercise control over all things," Mark says without a trace of humour in his smile, though he appears seemingly unaffected by the younger's brazeness. Tension bleeds from Jackson's shoulders and he relaxes again.

"That must be really boring." Jackson quips as he continues to look around the decorated walls in the otherwise nearly empty room. He takes time to stop at each display panel on the walls, eyes slowly taking in the different shapes and sizes of the equipment, some of which extremely modern and others borderlining medieval.

"On the contrary," Mark clarifies, and Jackson turns to see a cold smirk now streatching across the elder's lips. "It grants me immense power not only over my own life but others' as well. I can't be happier." Mark motions to the bed with a tilt of his head in the direction. "Come, I'll show you."

Jackson climbs onto the mattress and gets himself comfortable, bubbling with anticipation while Mark takes his time to pick the weapon of his choice off the huge collection on the wall. He brandishes it to Jackson proudly and settles next to the younger. He hits the largest red button, and the large plasma screen TV nailed to the wall switches on. "This is one of my favourites, a multi-purpose universal remote. It's used as both a TV remote control as well as a home phone, but because I don't have a land line I don't use it for calls."