Dusky Gray

50 Shades of MarkSon

Jackson sticks his finger into the hole. It is a tight fit, and even with only his index finger in it feels like the orifice is squeezing him. He doesn't think he'll be able to add another...

"Do it," Mark challenges, as though reading his mind.

"Are you serious?" Jackson asks unsurely. "What if... I don't want to damage-"

"Jackson Wang!" Mark declares haughtily. "Are you going to do it yourself or am I going to have to do it for you?"

"I'll do it, okay, I'll do it! Jeez, cut the newbie some slack!" Jackson caves under pressure, though his motions are still hesitant. He shuffles forward and dips his head right down till he's eye level. "Are... Are you yet?'

"Yes," Mark deadpans.

"Ugh, fine, but don't blame me if I spoil it." Jackson squats down in front of the DVD player and glares at it with narrowed eyes. He hits the eject button but the disc tray doesn't pop out, and he turns back to Mark with a pout. "It's not working. Nothing's coming out! Are you sure it's really ?"

"For the thousandth time, yes. Look, the blue light of the 'On' button is shining." Mark reiterates. "And the disc tray doesn't pop out because this player doesn't have one, . You just have to insert it right away." He snatches the DVD out of Jackson's hands and sticks it right into the slot. The player hums and begins reading the disc, and seconds later the television lights up with a selection display. "There. See?"

"Well, Mr. Know-It-All, how about you set up the next time we have Movie Night then!" Jackson huffs.