Flint

50 Shades of MarkSon

Mark's hand rests on his thighs, wrist flicking in long, languid . He stares down at his lap, observing his movements and the reactions his hand produces. A twitch here, a light spasm there, his shining eyes catch it all. He remains fairly quiet throughout the process, only letting out small purrs of satisfaction when he gets rubbed the right way.

It feels good. Really good.

He relishes the feeling of rich, smooth velvet against his calloused fingertips, the sharp digging of nails into his denim-clad legs, the soft, feather light touch on his skin. It bombards his senses and gets him heady.

The bedroom door creaks open and Jackson slips in, but Mark doesn't falter.

Jackson raises an eyebrow at the elder's brazen attitude. "Seriously?"

"Seriously what?" Mark tilts his head back at Jackson defiantly.

"You know I hate it when you do that." Jackson snaps, sounding genuinely upset. "It's like you don't even take my existence into consideration. Whatever. I'm going to find Jae Bum hyung." He rolls his eyes and turns to leave the room, intentionally keeping the door wide open to let the world see what Mark was engaged in.

"Jae Bum hyung!" Mark hears Jackson bellow at full volume as the younger marches straight for the leader's bedroom. "Mark's in the bedroom playing with your again! Tell him to stop!"

Muffled cursing that definitely sounded of leader origin echoes down the hallway and Mark thinks he hears Jin Young choking in the kitchen. Bam Bam and Yu Gyeom's evil cackling resonates through the dorm. (Young Jae must be dead to the world, again.) "What the , Jackson? I don't- What even- You can't just- Don't call Nora that, damn it, she's a cat!"