Titanium

Fool's Gold

He wasn't a perfect person.  Though he acted as if he was.  He usually had the last word when conversing with her.  She broke multiple parts of the contract.  She laid a hand on him, two hands.  Multiple times.  Pushing him away from her and his cousin, pushing him out of her room.  She raised her voice at him, another stipulation.  She was not to raise his voice at her unless the reason to do so deemed necessary.  The necessary reasons would be, one, to get his attention from a long distance away.  And two, to warn him of ensuing danger.  He was petty.  He was childish.  He was possessive.  He was jealous.  Totally envious of the scene before him.  Another man showing affection to his would-be wife.  Her eyes seeming to show reciprocation.  Woo Bin paced back and forth in front of her bedroom door.  Waiting for her to unlock it, to discuss the situation rationally, despite him acting irrationaly.  The door never opened.  They were inside for a long time, and they both did not emerge for dinner.  As he sat at the table pondering his own actions, Suzy continued to talk to his mother about curating a collection at the National Museum of Korea. His gaze moved towards the threshold of the dining room, awaiting anxiously for her.  Dinner ended and he ignored Suzy the entire time.  He overheard Jongsuk give her a believable, fake excuse of his sudden departure.  

The door of Bella's room was cracked open.  Woobin ran to open it wider and was greeted with an empty room.  He looked around her bedroom and noticed her phone and clutch were gone.  Assuming she ran away briefly with his cousin, Woobin settled himself at the foot of her bed, reflecting again of the time that has passed since meeting this woman.  "Why did I react like that?  What have you done to me?"  He stared at her stuffed cat he gifted her a bit ago.  Feeling uneasy, Woobin laid down on her bed, his feet still planted to the ground.  He always lived like this, never fully being vulnerable.  Feet planted, mind wandering.  But with his feet planted, he was guaranteed a trip back to the realities of the heir.  He admitted there were moments where he felt something move in his chest toward the woman.  But he wouldn't allow himself to fully be emersed by another, to feel vulnerable is to be weak.  The way he caught her looking at him from afar made him both cocky and uncomfortable.  He knew she loved him in a way that he couldn't understand.  How could she love a man who treated her the way he did?  Kim Woo Bin fully admits that his treatment towards her did not deserve the heart award.  How could it, as she called him the worlds only living heart donor.  He placed his hand over his heart as he felt it beating like a drum.  He stared at her ceiling.  The blush pink paint on the high ceiling warming his cheeks as he pictured her straddling his lap and looking down at him with concern.  The same concerned look she gave his cousin after he punched a well-deserving punch across his face.  He reached up to twist a strand of her hair around his finger.  Soft and lush tendrils.  His gaze move over her plump lips.  His lips part thinking of his lips on hers.  An action Seunghyun seemed to move forward with. A wet tear from her eyes land on his hand, and he wakes from his reverie. 

"What are you doing in here?" Her voice raised the tired lion from the bed.  "I am safe, I came back, if that's what you want to yell at me for."  Her sassiness seethed through her teeth.  She removed her coat and threw it over her chair near her desk.  Woo Bin said nothing, merely watching her move about.  She was different around him after the altercation from earlier.  For the first time she stared straight into hie eyes when she spoke.  Her words were short, with a bit of a temper.  And he could have sworn she rolled her eyes at him when he didn't reply.  She fully expected he would demand her to read over the contract again, listing the faults she made and to order her to stay away from Seunghyun.  She was prepared for a fight, and his silence was more deadly than his deep voice.  She handed him a piece of paper, handwritten and titled, "supplemental demands."  Woo Bin's brows raised.  Still no words came out of his mouth.  "Number one, I can have a relationship with another as long as I keep it hidden from others and the necessary parties as stated in the contract.  Number two, my husband will not put any concern of who the other is, and what his wife does with the said other.  Number three, two weekends will be allowed to spend time with the person of his wife's choosing in a secret location.  A location in which husband will not know of.  These are my demands.  If you don't agree, I will leave, and you will lose your Empire."  She stood strong like titanium, unwavering, steadfast.  

Woo Bin stood up, towering over Bella as he closed the distance between them.  His mind was confused.  He wanted to hold her and yell at her all at the same time.  She didn't flinch, and Woobin realized his future wife found confidence to stand up for herself.  He smirked, took his pen out of his front pocket, and signed the contract.  He had a tracker in everything she owned, practically.  Including her phone and the jewelry she wore.  "Agreed."  He walked towards the bathroon doors, so he could reach his own bedroom on the other side.  He heard her sigh, relieved from the encounter.  He watched her stare at the new addition to the contract.  He had no intention of sharing her with anyone else.  He wss a selfish man afterall.  Heir apparent, president of his Empire, and king to her queen, whether she likes it or not.