Is it Love? - Part II

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've promised myself not to expect too much. Incident a few days ago just a momentary interest of feeling. Maybe, I've forgotten it feels to speak as warm and close as yesterday, so it feels like he is a very special man in my glasses. His taste just close to my taste, a lot of similarities. However, it should not necessarily lead to a lot in common interest. It should be so. What do you expect from a man who had just you know?

Jakarta, January, 2014.

Okay, this is Jakarta.

This place that became memorable for us. I have learned about the culture here. I got into the Traditional Dance class. Learn a variety of dances typical of Indonesia, such as Jaipong, Balinese Dance, and even I tried Tari Saman. My goal was to learn the culture here. In accordance with my course in Korea, Art. However, I devoted to studying dance here.

The language barrier would be a major obstacle for me. I even not too fluent in English, how could I used to be able to adjust to Indonesian. However, here I have a lot of friends who are always willing to help in matters of language.
 

While Gary took music classes. I occasionally invited to simply listen to his musical compositions. He was very good at using the tools of traditional music in Indonesia. One of them is Kecapi. He almost can play various songs with it. If I may say, he is a genius composer. I am not kidding, but he really is. It just two weeks, but his skill is excellent.

And what about my feelings? I tried to get rid of it all. Until when, one night, he accidentally took my hand. Took me to see the festival Ondel-Ondel in Jakarta. I was amazed with it. Hugh. The festival is held in the area of ​​Monas, the National Monument. The weather was very hot, made me easy to fatigue.

"Are you okay? Look at them! The one with the black face is so scary, right? "He laughed. He enjoyed art so much. So, he enjoyed that much of other cultures.

Instead of looking at Ondel-Ondel, I looked at him, true enough, his face is full of happiness. I smile at it. "Oppa, this is great! I am okay!" Of course, I was okay. I was with him afterall.

"This is so much fun, right? I really want to look at them when I was just a child. I got souvenir from my Uncle, and its Ondel-Ondel. I am so curious with how it will look like in a real life." He explained, seriously.

"I just know about this, Oppa. Yet, it is really amazing!" I tried to be agreed with him.

"We must learn that much, so we could see the whole world"

The day was to be one day which is quite fleeting. We can not celebrate the new year in Seoul. As well as in Jakarta. Because it is still common, we both decided to remain silent in our individual rooms. And the funny thing is, he says that the festival is a celebration of the new year for us.
 

"Jihyo-ya .. Let's just say this is a new year celebration for both of us. As students who go abroad, we must also celebrate the new year! It's different, but at least, this year will be different. We will help each other a lot from now on. You must help me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter