Kang Gary - Part III (The End)

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeonghaseyo!

Sorry for the lack update!

I decided this to be a short-light-story, but full of love :)

Today Jihyo is still not going to school. She got a call from Gary, roughly in school is recess time.

"Yoboseyo?" Jihyo greets him.

"I am in break time now. Tired!" Gary replied, his voice panting so much.

"What were you doing before?"

"Study."

"Ha ha ha!" Jihyo giggled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing. Why if I laughing? Is it bothering you?"

"I am glad to hear that."

She doesn’t know, she must be blushing, "You have your lunch?"

"I had already eaten yet?" Gary seemed to ask to the person next to him.

"Are you asking someone? Whom?"

"It's.. a friend,"

"Hah? Ha ha ha what are you doing now?"

"Would you want her contact?" He must be asking the same person again, "He says Nah! You are too arrogant" he continued. “It is right, anyway. You are cool headed.”

"Ya! How could you say that to me? Annoying! Talk to him that he would be regret!"

"Shame"

"Did you not ashamed asking him before?"

"Oh yes. Wait a second. She said that you would be regret later, you know."

"Ha ha ha ha ha!"

"She is beautiful you know! You won’t ever imagine how beautiful she really is."

Jihyo just giggling hearing that, yet her cheeks is reddening.

"Do you want her phone number or not?!" he still asking to that person.

"Don’t give him, let him find his own!"

"Eh, I am cancelling my offer!"

"Why?" Jihyo asked in surprise.

"I am afraid that he would love you."

"Ha ha ha ha!"

"I won’t to be rivals with him. But I feel sad. She's not in school for three-days!"

"Tomorrow I will go to school. Tell him."

"Tell who?"

"You"

Gary! Jihyo knows there is actually no friend beside him. It was only him pretending to her. But it's okay, Gary. Thanks. Jihyo is happy.

"Jihyo, I will hang up now. Okay?"

"Kurae.."

"Don’t forget what?"

"Don’t forget what?" Jihyo asked him in return.

"Memory. If you forget your memories, it means that you’ll forget about me too!" Click! It is the last sentence of Gary which makes Jihyo smiling almost all day. Gary has always been able to make her happy.

 

That day, Jihyo goes to school along with a beautiful morning in Seoul. Pierce the mist, down the street to get to school. Jihyo looked back to the sound of the motorcycle coming, it certainly is Gary!

It rarely happen, usually Gary came to school, always after Jihyo already arrived at school. The motorcycle was approaching accompanied by a feeling inside of Jihyo, she is pleased. Yes happy, mixed with excited. Jihyo sure Gary will be immediately stopped next to her and matching the speed of motorcycle with her walking speed. Jihyo must pretend not to know that he was in the back, although her edge was ready to wait and to see whether he had been there beside her or not.

Yes, the motorcycle was already on her side, but not as Jihyo suspect, Gary continues to advance through it. Heh? Why is Gary? You know how it feels to know him by. As if Jihyo not there. Jihyo almost sad, but not so, because Gary turn around and walk beside her.

"Hey, you are Jihyo, huh?"

Jihyo laughs, she knew she should not laugh. But don’t know why she is laughing.

"Can’t I prophesy?" Gary asked her calmly.

"We will meet in the cafeteria?!"

"We will not meet in the cafeteria"

"Then where?"

"Here!"

Jihyo laugh, she did not know why Gary has always managed to make her laugh. This time Gary didn’t tell Jihyo to ride his motorcycle, but they both walked down a wet road-the remains of the overnight rain. Gary’s motorcycle is entrusted to his classmates.

"You know that this street name had I changed?"

"Jinjja? What is the new name?"

"Jihyo Street. Jihyo and Gary Street." He said.

" Jihyo and The Soothsayer Gary Street." She added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter