Kang Gary - Part II

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lost my work on this chapt. But here is, Kang Gary - Part II!

I hope it can make you smile, even a bit, and of course, I am still not moving on.

But sure, Gary is a dreamer too. I hope he is success on his music and business. Fighting!!!

 

Gary did not give up to approach Jihyo. And slowly, Jihyo opened her heart to Gary. But, at Jihyo’s birthday, Gary did not congratulate her. In fact, Jihyo had expected that Gary will be the first person to congratulate her. At school, she has not met with Gary too.

That day, Jihyo is in the middle of the lecturing in her classroom, suddenly heard someone knocked at the door. Jihyo shocked when she know that the man is Gary. Fortunately, the one who is teaching at her class is a good teacher.

"Excuse me, Sir?"

"Yes?" Mr. Sukjin who was sitting on the teacher's chair.

"Sorry. There is an important surrogate for Jihyo. Can I give it to her?"

"Oh? Yes. Please."

Gary came in, went to Jihyo, and they were seen by almost everyone in the class. The bundle carries, whatever it was, he gave to Jihyo with a small smile.

"생일 축하 합니다, Jihyo".

"Thank you, Gary. Mmm .. sunbae .. " Jihyo smiling. Jihyo looked into his eyes as Gary also to Jihyo’s.

"Just call me Oppa. Gary Oppa." After that, Gary went while saying goodbye to the teacher. Surprisingly, Jihyo felt no shame. Surprisingly, it actually make her proud.

If someone said that day that her heart is flowery, Jihyo would agree directly. Jihyo happy, that day, ah, somehow, anyway it was the first day Jihyo holding his hand. Or, that day is the first day Gary held her hand! But most importantly, Gary really knows Jihyo’s birthday date.

After school, Jihyo immediately ran to her room. She sat on the edge of the bed, then unwrap the gift which Gary gave her. She just impatient to know what's inside.

Slowly she tore the end of it. And you know what? It is a puzzle, the small pieces one. Jihyo surprised, if indeed the gift is a puzzle even been drafted? Before long, her cell phone vibrates,

Happy birthday, Jihyo. It's a present for you, just a puzzle. But I already stacked them.

I love you. I do not want you to dizzy due to it.

Jihyo could not help but her smile keep growing. She did not know why, that is certainly the sentence she had just read made her heart pounding. Why, in this world there are a man who like Kang Gary? The day before Jihyo’s birthday, Gary sent chocolates to her home. Do you know how he sent it? He asked the milkman subscribed by Jihyo’s family to give it to her. And, in the end, Jihyo’s Appa who received it. Fortunately, Jihyo find it out. That man is full of surprises!

Thanks for the puzzle. But I'm still a little dizzy.

Then, five minutes from now, open the door of your house.

Jihyo widened her eyes when reading the last message from Gary. After that, Gary is not online. He disappeared. Jihyo guess, is it true that Gary will come? If so, why did he come? Is it because she said she was still dizzy?

Five minutes later. No. Five minutes less than 45 seconds later, the bell rang. Moonie who was playing the guitar immediately got up from his seat. However, Jihyo also ran out of her room.

"No! Don’t open it. I will go and open it!" she said a bit shouting.

"What is wrong, Noona?" Asked Moonie, surprised, usually when there are people, his Noona prefers to be silent than to be walked to open the door.

But, Jihyo not answer him. She opened the door, and Gary was standing there. Smiling peacefully. "Good night. I want to deliver a package of Song Ji-hyo-ssi." He said to compete as a delivery. "Drink this when you are dizzy." He said quickly and then left Jihyo who are still frozen in front of the door. Not pills, it is a few bottles of her favourite banana milk.

Jihyo have not been chasing Gary, but the sound of the bike has been heard and then away. "What is this? What is just?"

"Noona, nuguya? You ordered goods?"

Jihyo shaking her head without looking at him. Her face was still full of question marks, and probably still in shock.

 

A few days later Jihyo is sick, she had to rest for three days and do not go to school.

On the second day Jihyo sick, some of her classmates came to visit. Jihyo meet them in the living room. Yes, Jihyo still can walk, the pain is not too severe. Low blood pressure.

Instantly, the living room becomes crowded. As teenager, they are never failed to find interesting topics to be discussed. Soon, someone who works in the family brought some cakes and drinks, the atmosphere had become increasingly crowded. Jihyo just looked at her friends while occasionally laughing. Then her cell phone rang. Gary.

"Wait a minute" she said, leaving her seat. Somehow, it seems, her hand trembling slightly.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Eo. Yoboseyo!"

"Are you sick?" Asked Gary, without preamble. Somehow, his voice is very soft, make her heart fluttered.

"Eh? A little. Already want to recover. Gary Oppa eodiyo?"

"Why?"

"Why? What?"

"Why are you sick?"

"A bit tired, maybe?"

"I'm sorry I did not go to school yesterday." He said suddenly. "I'm not able to carry you to the School’s clinic."

Jihyo chuckled, "It's okay. No need to be sad. You know I am fine now. Oppa eodiyo?"

"On Earth."

"Seriously, eodiyo?"

"Mmm.. Jam khan man! I want to ask people. I closed the phone first yes. I'll call you back "

"Eh? Ha ha ha. Jinjja, mollayo?"

"Molla.. Wait a minute, just a minute. Don’t go out from there." Click. He hung up the phone. And Jihyo obediently waiting for him, smiling to herself. Soon, the phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"In Dongdaemun .." he said.

"Hahahaha! Jinjja Oppa, you don’t know Dongdaemun?"

"Yes. Are you still sick?"

"Better. Yogiewa Gary oppa.." Somehow, Jihyo really want to meet Gary.

"Ne. Algeseumnida…"

"Seriously?"

"Am I serious or not? Jam khan man, I will ask some people here. I’ll hung up the phone first, okay?"

"No need, Oppa!" Gary laughed when he heard her scream.

"Arasseo. I'm going now." Gary then hung up. Jihyo’s face instantly changed, there is happiness that she could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter