A Left-Handed Kiss -- Part I

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading!

Kang Gary, a student in grade 3. He was late to enter the elementary school about 2 years. He stuck on a class once. It making him the oldest student in his school. He was not so happy to hang out. He is very introvert. Not a lot of friends around him. He doesn’t have the spirit of learning. Always sit in the back row. And never get an A score. However, he grew up in a family full of love and laughter. People who are positive towards life around him in his house.

Song Ji Hyo. A student in grade 1. She has been very popular throughout the school. Smart in learning, gifted in sports, pretty, tall, white, she became a dream girl in her school. However, she was also famous for her impudent. She was never too focus in the class, but luckiness brought her to the National Accounting Olympics. She was raised by his aunt who lived in harmony with her husband and one daughter only, while her father already has another family, so even with her mother.

During breaks the students chatting in the cafeteria, in a small circle in the corner of the cafeteria, there was a man sitting in the corner and dreamy, while his friends around laughing.

"You're not coming, Hyung?" Asked Lee Kwang Soo, a highest man at the school, nudging Gary who was lost in thought.

Gary –who even- doesn’t know what he is thinking about was shocked quietly, he shook his head slowly.

"You know, this is the event to show up our popularity among others! We will know who is the most popular man in this school!" Kwangsoo still continuing as he imagines himself to be elected as the Prince of the Year. He giggled to just imagine it, "I'm sure, I'll win!"

"How could it be? You're only famous because your body is looming!" Ha Dong Hoon, often called Haha laughing.

Kwangsoo chuckled, annoyed, "And you're well known for your short body! I know you are wearing sole today!" He cried revenge. Haha almost hit him for it.

"You have conquered all. I'm not interested." Gary said and left his friends.

 

Jihyo who were having lunch noticed a small commotion that occurred earlier. She saw a strange man without expression sitting in a corner and was silent, while the others were chatting. Jihyo chewing slowly. Passable once, she gets a free show during her lunch.

"You pay attention to someone? What? Who?" Song Joong Ki, a close friend to Jihyo, see wonder. Song Joong Ki is a student who is also always in the top three rows along Jihyo.

Jihyo quickly shook her head, "No. Only those strange." She said as she moved her chin to the corner of the cafeteria.

Joong Ki looked for a while, "Eo. I know one of them. The tall one, named Lee Kwang Soo. He is my distant cousin."

"Really?" Joong Ki nodded quickly, "I don’t care." Jihyo continue while she ate the one last scoop of her plate.

Joong Ki was surprised and drew his breath, "You pay attention to them. I think you're interested in them."

Jihyo shrugged.

"I know, you're just interested in me, right?" Joong Ki asked and smiled stiffly.

Jihyo just snorted. Her attention was diverted by a muscular man who was around to collect 'taxes' lunch. Jihyo frowned as see him. He was always like that. Disturbing others. Especially on female students. "Damn! That man again ?!" Jihyo grumbled a little twit, "How can!" She hitted the table to stand up, which certainly surprised everyone in the cafeteria, she didn’t care, she then tied her hair and walked over to the man. But apparently she runs not extremely careful to hit someone, she glanced at him, he is the man that she had just noticed.

"Aish!" She said a bit shouting, the man who just daydreaming on the corner of the cafeteria just see at her with a flat face, apparently she was not interested and were not bothered after what happened earlier.

Jihyo pursed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter