Song Jihyo's Blue - II

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, I include GARY'S POV, too.

JIHYO'S POV

Maybe I did not really love you at first, when your heart beats faster when you meet me, I don’t feel my heart beating so strongly along with you. Our introduction is so short, our encounter is quite a while, then you say love to me, then you are happy with the "instant" love that we both pass. Yes, I was happy, but not really happy, because maybe I don’t feel the same with you, because I might be just answer randomly when you ask me to be the only one in your life.

I never care about you! I never want to know about you! I just act like you're my lover, because there are still empty labyrinths in my heart, which you can not fill. Yes, we behave like a very happy couple, but what do I feel? Your smile, unable to make my heart roar! Actually, what's wrong with me? Actually, it's my fault or your fault?

Initially, all went normal, but I began to feel uncomfortable with your stupidity and idiosyncrasies! I can not stand the stupid things you show me. I don’t like the way you say love with such a stupid thing! Why do you always make me angry? Why don’t you ever try to grow love in my heart?

But God gives me pain to wake me from my mistakes. The endless word I made so easily, without tears but full of laughter was not always a laugh to me. After a few days it was all normal, but I felt there was a mosaic missing in my life; You who I left intentionally and cruelly. Your short message, your crisp laughter, your smile, your love words, there are no more sweet things I once thought to be like the garbage. No more you to fill my days with stupid jokes and that stupid look. No more you are secretly kissing my cheeks when I'm busy with my cell phone and laptop or reading my scripts. I feel alone. I really feel lost. Now, I'm increasingly believe that we just really love someone when we lose his figure, and that now happens to me.

That's all I can do, sorry! Letting you love me no matter what you feel, letting you surprise me without ever noticing your effort, I realize that you used to love me the first time. That's all I can do, crying silently when I remember that your gift items are still neatly stored in my room. We have indeed parted ways, but my feelings have not escaped you. We have indeed broken up, but my memories of you have not really broken up.

I'm afraid of losing someone I no longer have ... you.

This morning, I kept staring at my phone. I waited a long time, digesting all the questions until twelve o'clock, so I just remembered the last memory of last day. You will never contact me anymore, because - we've really broken up.

An incoming chat on my phone, a message from a slanted-eyed man, different from mine. He asked me to meet and I am sure, it seems our meeting will be filled with all kinds of outpourings of my heart whose relationship has ended with you.

As I was getting ready to leave, right then I still thought; Does our relationship really end? I still think, keep thinking, until I'm ready to go.

I looked at my phone again, it was two o'clock. Usually, months ago you will tell me anything. Regarding the food available in your studio, or your breakfast story, or telling me about your activities today, or how much you love me, or how much you miss me, or how much you are waiting for Saturday. Saturday was the most special day because that's the day we meet most often. After we never meet again every Monday.

But, until three o'clock. There is no chat from you. And, once again, I just realized, no need to expect too high, we are not together anymore. Not together again.

I decided to meet a man with a narrow eyed, who sometimes meets me on his day off. He ate the dishes we ordered with gusto. Tucked in awe at the delicious New Zealand’s meat. I looked at him when he was so cool to eat the food in front of him, then secretly hoped, just if it is you, eating in front of me.

Unfortunately, you're not here. Unfortunately, I can not look at you anymore.

And, tonight, I'm still looking at my phone. Still wondering, is it true that our relationship is over? It was just yesterday I smelled your warm scent. It seems only yesterday we laughed in front of the camera. It seems only yesterday we hugged without any burden.

Then why did you grab my happiness this fast?

 

GARY'S POV

When you ask to be separated, actually on the spot; I feel lost direction. Just imagine, we've walked this far, but you ended everything. You blind your eyes to every effort, in every struggle. It's all just a wind then that might not matter to you. Or am I really outrageous? Make a statement that I should never say. I'm not married. It's just a piece of lyrics for my new song. After met you, I realize I'm in the wrong position.

You know how it feels forced to end at the top of love? You know it feels to be over when I'm at the point of great admiration? I'm feeling both, but unfortunately; You do not feel the same way. So it's easy for you to throw everything down, as if I'm just smoke, the air that blows through your straight hair, instantly disappears in seconds.

Because for you, I'm not important, so you don’t need tears when you end it all. Because for you, I'm just the one who stopped for a while, until my departure certainly did not cause any harm in your mind. Really, what you feel all the time, certainly different from what I feel so far. You are my priority, while I am just your number-two.

In fact, on the second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter