A Left-Handed Kiss -- Part IV

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo-ya .. Look at mom .. I will live abroad. There is something to do there. Right when I am back to Korea, I will find you, and we will live together. Now, you have to be a nice girl for Imo and Samchon. Arachi?" Little Jihyo just nodded, she did not really understand what will happen for the next seconds on her life, or maybe her entire life. But, she already knew, if her mom live abroad, that's mean her parents will not be on any fight anymore.

"Be a good girl .. I will find you. I promise you .." the woman has tears on her edge, she could not leave her daughter behind, but she must. She must to go to change their life.

 

Jihyo's tears still rolling down on her cheeks. She calls Joong Ki to come after her. Although Gary is still on her side. She though, she can not of toll him. She really not someone that could tell everything to others. Beside, he/she is knowing her enough. "Can you leave me alone?"

Gary looked at her, worry. He was not sure, what should he does for her?

"Oppa, don’t you hear me?" She asked again.

Gary sighed, he can not do anything. "Do you have someone's shoulder?"

Jihyo looked at his eyes with annoyed, "I am not that type of a girl. I am picky." She said shortly, "Leave me alone. Jeongmal ..." now, she stated without even looking at him. She was afraid, that she would ask anything on her mind to him. She was not ready for anything. Maybe, her daily life; being late at school-home-and-school-again, is the best life for her. She was regret that she was hoping for something else for her life. She still love her life like before. Although, it was full of pain.

Joongki walks toward Jihyo. He bowed his head to Gary. And seeing Joongki, Gary finally leave Jihyo. "You can trust me." Joongki said. And Gary nodded before leave.

"Why are you here? Everyone were searching for you at school. How come our most popular didn’t come?" Joongki said as he sat next to Jihyo, "Are you crying? Why?"

Jihyo just keep closed for a moment, "Eomma .." she took a deep breath before continuing her words, "I met her."

Joongki was shocked, he could not hide his shocked face in front of her. The one that Jihyo awaited for so long, finally come? It would be great for Jihyo then. Because Joongki knew exactly, that she really missed her so much. "It's a good news! Pabo! Why are you crying?"

"I just .. I am not sure that I could face her. It has been a long time for us..." her voice was trembling, she just could not control herself anymore. Joongki was unsure of what he must to do with his bestfriend, it's the first time he is seeing her crying like this. "Eomma .. She lied to me .." she even start to crying loudly, "If I am not their child, why I am here? If they never want me, why I am still alive? They just need to kill me from the first time ... " her body was shaking hardly, it feels that there is an ice on . She was tired herself from crying, but she can not stop. "I have no one .. I have no one ...." She whispered softly on her tears. "I have no one...."

"No, it's not like that ...." Joongki trying to the make her calm down. He wish, he can. But it must be hurted her so much.

Meanwhile, Gary could just looking at them from afar. He was knew, the girl is not on her good condition. He wishes, she'll back again. Soon.

 

When she reached home, Jihyo see some shoes on the floor of her house. Without thinking, she just walked through the living room that seemed to be a guest of her Imo or Samchon.

"Song Ji-hyo .. Come here." Her Imo was calling out her name, she stopped without looking at the back. "Here is someone .. looking for you."

Jihyo gulped down her saliva. She is not on her good terms. Her eyes still red. She was taken a back when finally someone approaches her on her shoulder, Jihyo hearing someone sobbing right in front of her ears, "Eomma is sorry .. Jihyo-ya..." she said weekly, as she started to crying. "Eomma miss you so much .."

Jihyo just frozen on her spot, she was too tired to respond to anything, she want to hugs her Eomma, but she can not. She still afraid. "I am sorry ..".

A tears fall down on her cheeks, she tightened her wirst, trying to strengthen herself.

"I am not mean it ..."

But Jihyo still frozen on her spot.

"I don’t want you to get hurt. Forgive me."

Jihyo swallowed hard, she felt it was very difficult even to breathe. It feels a box of ice stuck in .

 

In the midst of my days are long, like scratches shakes the hearts of longing unbearable. Your daughter, grew up without ever realizing it. But your daughter is always sure, need a long process for the heart to grow up. Still, as old as any, surely there is a wound that ever make it.

Eomma, I missed you. Eomma never knew how I live my childhood, whose my rights was captured by my own parents. Parting Appa and Eomma, was already long, but during the same, wound nesting in my heart. Until today, I had not ever given the opportunity or perhaps asked how I felt. I am confused. I'm very, very loved you both. But you already like night and day which are difficult to unite and reconcile. Already during this time, it does not mean I'm fine. I grew to be so quiet girl, who shuts herself with the surroundings. Growing introvert in another family. And tried to cover themselves when outdoors. I never want anyone to know, how my life is going. I'm happy there Imo who took care of me, but she slowly changed. Slowly, I know the original color of each person. I'm happy there was Kim Na Ra are even willing to share her parents' love for me. But, again, everything is changing, they’re no longer love me. She was spoiled too much by her parents. I do not envy at all, when viewed in terms of material. But when it happens, my egoism said, maybe I'll like it, I would like Na Ra, grow up as a cheerful girl inside and outside the home,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter