My World - Bonus

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary is considering to getting help during our time on hospital, which our day after this can be very hectic and overwhelming. He talks to the experts around, he asks how to nursing, how to hold the baby, burp, change, and care for the baby. After discharge from the hospital, our new day begins. Because my health is not too recovered, so we decided to share the task of taking care of our children. I gave her the milk, while Gary doing more, such as changing diapers, bathing her, and prepare all other needs. At first, he thought to take a baby sitter, but now he changed his mind 360 degrees. He even learned from his mother and mother -in-law, was the most spirit he learned through some parenting videos from the web site. Seeing his enthusiasm, made ​​me even loving him more and more.

“Yeobo, after you feed her, you go to sleep, okay?” he said while I am feeding her. I just answer it with smile, knowing that he still afraid with my condition.

“Aigoo... She just like you, eating till her tummy full of tank.” He said and caressing her cheeks softly, “So beautiful...”

“Of course, she is our daughter!”

“She is our princess. Our little princess..”

“Then I am a queen?”

“Yes, you are, and I am a king..”

“That self confidence..”

But he just laughs and kiss my lips and leaning her head on my shoulder, meanwhile his eyes and his hand are on hers. I would definitely know, that he is doing it with love.

“I love you more...” I said.

He looks at me with his tearing eyes, “I even loving you more... Thank you, you have fight for her. You have fight for me. You have fight for us. You have struggled between your life and death. If it without you, I won’t be able to have two angels right in front my eyes.”

“I am the one who want to thank to you, Yeobo... You are always beside me.”

“Not only beside you, if I am must to glued to you, then I will. Because you are my world..” he smile and give me his kiss on my forehead.

“She is sleep now. Our sleepyhead..” then he cradles the head of the baby when carrying her to the baby box. He then support her head when lay the baby down. He didn’t back after put her in, he is lullaby-ing her.

I just could smiling happily seeing him like that, “Then how about her name? She still Jihyo’s baby now..”

Kang Ae Cha, my reason for breathing. She is 4 years old now. Already grown up as a beautiful princess, a lil princess for us. She has a big eyes like me and the remain others are like her dad. Yes, her das is won enough over me. But her curiousity is down from us both. Day to day, she’ll asks us anything she met first.

That night, I saw she was engrossed in a video call with her Appa. After a long busy with his new album, now he began to arrange a show to several countries. Even before that day came, he was busy going to meet clients, and often home at night.

“Appa anneyong! I'll see you at home!” she laughs while waving her hand to the screen.

“Okay, I am going to home soon, my dear! You go to sleep palli, you should go to school tomorrow.”

Although she nodded slowly, but Ae Cha looks reluctant to do the command of her Appa, “It’s okay. Just come home as fast as the bird fly, okay?”

I could see that Gary laughing over her words, “Kurae, give me a kiss then?”

She is just pouting at him, then looking at me.

“Why? Give Appa a kiss!” I raises my eyebrow to her, and there she is, playfully with her daddy.

“I wuf you! Mwah ~~” She kisses the screen and run to me, leave her dad on his confuseness.

I just giggling hearing hers giggling which start to filling up the room, “Aigoo... Appa will eat you then!” I bring the ipad up, “Take care on your way, Yeobo. We'll wait you home.”

And she just look at me deeply, being the little me, she hugs me tightly, leaning her head on my arms. Soon I know that she is sleepy. I her head, “I miss your Appa...” I hug her tightly under my body.

“Appa is on his work..” Suddenly, her expression changed, as if she understood and was more mature than me. The precious side of her.

“Then, may Eomma sad?”

She nods her head and smile to me, “Ae Cha is here.” she says while smiling and patting her chest.

And of course, I am speechless with her short-word, it was the sweetest thing could ever said from a little princess like her. I hug her tightly and showering her with kisses, “Ae Cha, you are indeed mine!”

She giggling with the ticklish feels from my kiss, “Eomma... Eomma... It’s ticklish Eomma!!” she says while try to attacking me with her kiss. Her body went up on mine, she circling her arms on me and then finally give me her long kiss on my right cheek. “Ae Cha got you, Eomma!” And I just giving up on her, I love the way how she always kisses her parents and giggling along with them.

After tired kissing her Eomma, she starting to sleep. Her arms loose on mine, and then I realize that she is already on her sleep.  I go to the edge and putting her on the pillow. Though she has her own room, but mostly she just ended up sleeping with us.

I turn on the TV on my bedroom, then keep it’s on low volume. I keep pushing the button and change one channel to another one, searching the most interesting one. But because there is no one, I turn he TV off. After a while, I could recognize the movement of her, “Then, it’s the new drama of her.”

“Eomma had been turned the TV off, I can’t sleep..” she whining and crying silently. She often accompany me to my filming location and knowing how her Eomma acting, and she seemed interested on it, too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter