My World - Part III

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight is the first night for them as a family. This afternoon recently Gary makes Jihyo oficially became Mrs. Kang. The preparation for their wedding ceremony only need three weeks for. Gary used the services of renowned wedding organizer to arrange his wedding with Jihyo. The happy news was spread abroad even when first day the invitations are spread. Citizens was no less excited to hear that their Monday Couple will be conduct their wedding ceremony. Issues concerning their relationship had been so much discussed before, but never get clarity. Hence, when the invitation they scattered, support troops already a long queue for them.

The atmosphere was full of emotion which wrapped the wedding with cries and smiles. Jihyo’s health who became unstable, make the event should be finished early. Even when it’s going to a circular ring on their finger, Jihyo herself is almost fainted. But no need to worry, there is Gary who always with her and tried to relieve her pain. He continues to be on her side as doesn’t want to lose her even for one second.

“Are you tired?” Gary’s approaching Jihyo who was sitting in front of the mirror at their bedroom. Visible face is so happy in her face, though Gary knew that she was exhausted.

Jihyo just smiled at Gary’s face in the mirror, “I’m happy.. very happy..."

Gary smiled relieved heard the words that Jihyo just say, “I’ll help you clean the makeup. Wait a minute.” He walk toward the bathroom, took the warm water into a basin and a small towel in it. He returned to the dresser and pulled a chair to sit face to face with his wife.

Jihyo chuckled to see the behavior of her husband, “ I have a makeup remover, don’t need it, yeobo..”

With the index finger immediately Gary make a “Shh..” in front of her lips, “I’ll do it.. Can I?”

Jihyo smiles and nods, anything for her husband is okay from now on. And then Gary began to take a small towel and squeeze his hand was then directed at his wife’s face. With the eyes that never tired to looking at her, he gently wiped every curve of her face. But one thing Gary could felt, that the more he is getting lost the makeup on her face, the more beautiful and fascinating Jihyo on his eyes. He repeatedly said gratitude in his heart because now the woman in front of him has officially become a wife and mother of a child who is carrying by her now. Similarly, Jihyo, repeatedly gives thanks for having the figure of the man in front of her, the figure of a man who is hard to find, good, compassionate, romantic, humorous, and with all the attitude and the nature of which only he addressed for her.

They looked at each other, until Gary began removing the lipstick on her lips. It’s red lips slowly disappeared, it’s clould seen clearly that Jihyo’s lips are purplish blue, “Are you OK?” with a panic face, Gary grasping Jihyo’s face. Jihyo just nodded and gave him a smile, she slowly took down Gary’s hand on her face, then she grabbed his hand and pulled Gary’s neck and makes herself closer to him. Lips are not within, began to speak....

Jihyo who can’t hold back her tears too long, finally crying uncontrollably. Her heart ached, but she is very happy. She never thought, now she has become a woman completely, for a man who his name is always mentioned by her on every prays.

“Cry as much as you can, to calm your heart. Because I love you, in every situation of you.” Gary hugged her body and gently her head. He too, he can feel the same happiness. His heart ached, but he is very happy. The woman who had long he waiting for, finally came. Even she officially became his wife.

Although the eyes show his happiness through tears, but happy smile can be seen clearly in both of their  lips.

“Stay with me, you have me, I have you. You are the most beautiful woman for me, dear... It’s just that, starting from this moment I have prepared something that would be interrupted by the presence of you.” he smiled mischievously.

Jihyo looked at him confused, “Why? Then I’m not going to be your wife!”

Gary chuckled seeing her reaction, he gently kissed her forehead and his hands grabbed her little body, holding her close, “Because from now on, there is a woman who I myself called her as my world. I’ve been able to hold the world just because I just married her.” He paused a moment and then let go of his arms from her, realised their hugged, but his hands still holding the side of his wife’s shoulder, “Your pretty face, it’s always bothered me!”

“Basic rag!”

“Seriously, my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world..” again he with his naughty face.

Jihyo just giggled and kissed him softly on his nose, “Go take a shower then!”

“Okay Mrs. Kang! But first of all, mmm.. this...” he is pointing to his lips, whining.

Jihyo just giggle at him and kiss him softly, “Aigoo.. I just get my baby boy..”


Day by day is more and more hard for Jihyo herself, she spent her whole life to fight for herself and the baby inside her. With Gary who is always faithful to be by her side, she always feels the joy though it is really hard on her. At the age of two months of her pregnancy, she was finally got the time to fully rest by the production team of Running Man, despite her last shoot have had the privilege of not doing heavy mission. It was actually Gary who requested it to the PD’s, he is afraid that anything bad could be happen during the filming. At the first time, she protested vehemently against the granting sabbatical. But then she understands herself, she agreed to leave just because the baby who in her womb, not because of her health condition.

Diligently, Gary always asks Jihyo to listen the music for their baby. And now, every day, Gary cooks for them. He did all the housework and let his wife to just rest. Unwittingly, he became very protective. However, Jihyo is no problem with it, she knew that all he does is solely for the sake of himself, herself, and their baby. In addition to doing chores, Gary also did care for his wife. He always massaging her back, her stomach, even when she got her dyspnea too, he has skillfully put the oxygen vapor for his wife.

Sometimes, Jihyo feel that she is useless, but Gary always try to removes it from her mind. Now Jihyo can’t do the activities even it’s light, because her body will immediately feel exhausted. Therefore, Gary never get tired of giving sense. He also always accompany Jihyo for antenatal monitoring once every two weeks during the 7 months of the pregnancy. Gary is now always brought his work to the house because he is worried about the state of Jihyo who often experience short of breathness and fainted.

Until the time has finally arrived, Jihyo do hospitalization at the age implies that to 7 months. Gary always accompany her and watchs for her. From the start of the morning, he personally helped Jihyo to bathe, feeds her in the morning-afternoon-night, he did a very good treatment for his wife. He almost never left the room, except to go to the doctor's office and other emergencies. However, he also never run out of ideas to entertain his wife who may be bored with the current situation. He is singing and making other entertainment for her. Because of her smile, that it’s could make him stay strong and tough to face everything. He is well aware, only he can make Jihyo to stay motivated. And he was also very aware, that being a mother is the greatest thing for every woman. He knew exactly when Jihyo was in pain because of her pregnancy, and of course because of her cardiovascular disease. It’s been over seven months, they’ve faced it together. Increasingly, Gary just getting in love with her.

Gary also called the photographer to make a short photoshoot for them. Although it was on hospital, but he himself arranges

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter