My Last Love

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have been seen so many beautiful girls, but when I am looking at you, your beauty spreads the love. As beauty as an angel from heaven, your beauty like a smell of haze, so nature.”

“Your words, it is fortunately makes me loving you, even more and more than you love me.”

“Will you marry my words?”

“Shiro!”

“Then, will you marry me?”

“Yes.”

Yes, today is our wedding anniversary. I don’t know why I must marry her. Firstly, it was the fault. Ten years ago, I met her. She was the CEO of SJ Wedding Organizer at Seoul. I was came as singer that day for my close friend, the groom. But, suddenly she drag me and told me that the wedding will be held soon. She thought I was the groom.

“Ah wae you still here? You must be wait there! Your bride will ready on 2 minutes.” She looked at her watch, and without waiting my answer, she countinue, “Aish! 30 seconds again! Go go! Fighting?!” She pushing my body near the entrance.

“B.. But I am not..”

“Eonnie!” It was the real bride, “How to do? My groom doesn’t come yet!” She yelled at her.

She looked at me, “Are you a groom?”

“Ya! How can you think I am the groom? Huh?”

She pouted at me, then bring the bride to her room. I sighed and went to my room. It was an hour, finally the groom came. He was got injured, so he need to go to the clinic. And I, of course, sing a song for them. But after it, I was dragged again.

“Ya! What’s wrong with you?” she asked me suddenly. Of course I was surprised by her acted.

“You must tell me if you were’nt the groom! Why you just keep quited? Did you supposedly doing that? Who are you?”

“Hmmm... You are so weird. If you want to know my name, just ask me smoothly. Don’t worry, I am single,” I was said that with supposed, you know, even I was falling in love with her the time our first meeting before, maybe that was their called fate. She has a big eyes, milky skin, and I think she has loves for me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter