My World - Part I

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo POV

At the first time, I never thought that I will fall in love with him. The guy who doesn’t suit with my type at all. I knew that he is the nice guy, but I just hesitated to approached him. But, the times had gone by, I through so many times with him. And I never knew, since when I falling in love so deep with the guy like him. But all I know is, no one else that have the gaze of eyes who can made me calmed as soon as I stared at it. And you know? Even I still can’t help that my blood is going to extra hot level everytime I was next to him.

Now, the guy that I was talked about before, still sleeping soundly right in front of my eyes.

“Baby... Oh, you are awake earlier today? What do you want?” The first question from him in this morning. Yes, usually he will wake up earlier than me.

“Ani, Oppa. I just fall for you, again..” Omo! I never knew that I would be so lost myself around him.

“Mmm.. I guess you are so cheesy now, you have learnt a lot, huh?” He grinned and caressed my cheek, “Are you hungry? Wanna have some food for breakfast? Or you want to take a shower with me?”

My eyebrow suddenly up, “Yaa! What is siblings they have for? Breakfast and shower. What is it?” I am pouted, but moved to have a chance to closer with him.

He caressing my cheek, than my lip. He smiling at me now. Then kiss me on my forehead. The thing that I love so bad! And I am falling in love twice everytime his lip touch my forehead.

I smiled, “Oppa, it is rainy already. Isn’t it?” He just nodded, “Do you remember that I really want a date in the zoo?” He nodded (again), “What if today you make it comes true?”

“You really doesn’t make sense, Baby! Of course. If you want it bad enough, I am going to bring you up to the zoo today. But for now, I am just bringing you to our heaven” Suddenly, he kiss my lip. The kiss become so passionately, and the sounds of the rain make it become so romantic. It is like shower. Yes, showering with love. I don’t know how long we are doing it. And then, we become ‘wilder’ than a kiss. Oh, yes it’s rainy day. And yes, I love to cuddling at the bed with him. The man that I love so bad....

***

I can’t hide my excitment the time we arrived at the zoo. Before get off, we wore the jacket that have waterproof so we can’t wet. He fixed me first, make sure that I am safe. Then he fixed himself. We make sure that peoples can’t recognize us, so we can enjoy to spend our date, at the zoo.

He hugged my waist with his left hand. The time we entrance the zoo, there is no one! People doesn’t like to go to the zoo when it’s rainy day I thought. That’s why I really want to have a date at the zoo.

I run and run enjoyed the date. Gary Oppa just followed me with laugh. He said that his happiness is depend on me. And it is melted me, of course.

“Ya! Baby, be careful! You can slip if you keep run. You know, it’s raining!” you know, he just like a daddy that day. Following his daughter, and sometime nagged at his daughter. But, I love.

“I am wondering how protective you are to our kids the next time” I smiled sweetly and rest my head on his shoulder.

“Our kids? Ah yes, baby, by the way, how many kids do you want? Is it okay if we have eleven?” he grinned.

“Then let’s them to be soccer team, hu?” I giggled at him, “Aish Oppa, if you want eleven, then I will just let you to pregnant then I will work for our family,” I laugh and suddenly something popped up on my mind, “Uhm Oppa, do you think that I will have the kids from you?”

“Yes of course! Who else? Are you cheat with the other man? Am I not enough for you? You know, I can be the best husband and the best daddy at the same time! You will be jealous if I marry the other woman.” he praised his self. But he is just cute!

“Aigoo, Oppa you are so confidence, huh? Did you think that the other woman would be marrying you? Did her want?” he just look at me, “Oh yes, I think her want,” our steps suddenly stopped, he look at me with ‘mong’ face. I just laughed at him, “But Oppa, if any other woman want to marry you, I won’t oppose. Because I know you will be mine. Just mine. And I will be yours. So there is no cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter