My World - Part II

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary is wake up after heard Jihyo’s scream loudly. He rush to their bedroom and found out she is on pain, “Baby, gwenchana? Why? Why?”. His face full of anxiety. He wipes the sweat that had sprung up in her face, it seems Jihyo is really on excruciating pain.

She squeezes Gary’s hand tightly, from there it can be seen that she is in a state that is not normally her, “Oppa, it’s hurt..” She says weakly, while pointing her chest, and even she has a tears on her eyes.

Gary her back softly with his right hand, then her forehead with his left hand, hopes that things can make her calm down. With his manner, slowly her condition improved, she was quieter though her breathing still sounds a bit claustrophobic, “I will take you the water, wait for me.” he says  while positioning the pillow behind her back.

He came back with a glass of water in hand. Seeing her quietly closed her eyes, he gently patted her shoulder, “Baby, wake up, drink first”. He is looking at her from toe to head, her legs look swollen, and her lips were bluish or in medical terms is called cyanosis. “Did you really OK?” he asks looking at her eyes deeply, “Don’t be like this, I am worry..”

She quickly avoiding his eyes, “I.. I.. I am OK, Oppa..”

He shakes his head, knowing her for years make him knew her well, “Be honest to me,” he holds her palm with two hands, waiting for the answer.

Meanwhile she looking confused and frightened, she was eager to convey and share what she feels right now. However, she was confused where should she start the words. Even to imagine it, she still has much of afraid. Slowly, she shakes her head, “Gwenchana..”

Gary sighed, secretly he clenched his hands tightly, trying to hold back his emotions. He was very worried about the condition of his woman, beforehand he was able to resist it, but it seems now fears it peaked after seeing the situation as before. Her lips were still pale and her breath still wheezing, it is adding to fears him, “Please, I beg you, don’t hide anything from me. I'm afraid .. “ he sighed, his eyes still look her in, his eyes have the sparkle of tears, even his chest tightened now.

Jihyo bowed her head, staring blankly at what it is in front of her. She could hardly think to say something, “I am fine.” she bravely says, her eyes still fix and didn't make any eyecontact to him.

Can not stand it anymore, Gary grab Jihyo’s upper arm and squeezed it a little harder, “TELL ME! YOU THINK I DON’T RECOGNIZE YOU? YOU THINK I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE OKAY? YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW WHEN YOU’RE LYING AND WHEN YOU’RE HONEST? YOU THINK ONLY YOU WHO KNOWS IF I’M LYING?” finally he bursting all of his mind, his high tone makes Jihyo trembles, this is the first time Gary raising his voice toward her. He himself too, shocked with his action, his breaths can be heard clearly and it's make sighs everysingle time.

Jihyo who previously is just silent, now her body shook with sobs, she was shocked by the situation that just happened, it never occurred to her that Gary would do such a thing. Gary is anxious looking at her, tightly he hugged her little body, he her hair, and unconsciously he also cried with her, “I'm sorry, I'm really worried about you. Please, tell me the truth. Don’t make me worry again....” now, he said with his soft voice, regret with his tone before.

She hugging him back tightly, before even speak one word, her body is trembling hardly, “I.. I.. I.. I’m pregnant, Oppa.” she said stuttered with her words.

Gary was surprised heard it, he almost did not believe it, slowly a smile raise on his face, “That's good news, dear. We're going to be a parent for the baby, isn’t it?” at the end of the sentence, everyone who heard that, must could feel the smile of happiness from him.

“I know, but I have cardiovascular disease..“ She pause, "It would be very difficult, for me and also.. also for our baby. The doctor said, it's too risky, both for my life and also for the safety of our baby.” She thinks for awhile, “I am afraid, confused, scared... I.. I don't know what to do. What should I do...” she cries with her words and Gary hugging her more tightly then he is caressing her head softly.

But, he went blank with her words, such as a sculpture, he just like not having signs of life for a while. Now he understood, why Jihyo hid it all, and he realized too, that the answer is very difficult to find for. The world between them such as stop for a moment, but still, both is hugging each other. Fortunately, it’s hug also makes their mind becomes calm after a while.

Finally, Gary realized his hand from her back after five minutes, and moves it’s to her cheeks. He pulls his body closer to her, wipes away her tears with his thumbs then kissing her eyes softly with his lips. It’s a pair of eyes that makes him loving her so much, “Don’t ever you dare to cry again, it is my lovely eyes. Don’t bothering them, hu?” he jokes, but his voice still shaking, at least he has full his courage to smile for her. The smile shows his worrying, and also h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter