A Left-Handed Kiss -- Part III

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo pedaling the bike firmly. The smile kept tugging on her face. She even opened her hands, let the wind dancing through her body. "Yaa! You have to be careful!" Gary shouted while trying to lose both of Jihyo’s hand.

"You are the one who should to be careful! I would lose balance if you poking me like this!" She said, not to be outdone.

Gary chuckled, she is someone that hardly to heard some advices. “I am not poking at you! I will trust you then!” he assured himself. And there she goes, she just giggling and pedaling even faster than before.

“Woaaaah!!” Both just laughed happily as wind goes through all of part of their body.

Soon they arrived at small restaurant, and order jjangmyun right away. Jihyo still satisfied with her work before, she still smile brightly, “It was really fun, Oppa! Jinjja!!” she even clapped her hand. “It has been a long time for me. About two or three weeks ago?” she asked to herself as trying to figuring out.

“Eiy! It was just like yesterday though..” Gary answered her as his hand prepared the bowl who just came, “Ah thank you so much, ahjumma!” he bowed.

Jihyo stared at the man who was a bit changed than the man that she used to know before. He grabbed the chopstick and rolling the jjangmyun with his left hand. He was really fast and good. was open a gap knowing him was a left-handed man. With chopsticks on his left hand, smoothly, he eat the jjangmyun. Not the same as other people, but didn’t it said by all those who fall in love?

“Woah! Are you a lefthanded? Since when?” she asked full of curiousity.

“I think you already knew about it.”

Jihyo shook her head, “Aniya! I just know it now. Are you even thinking that I always follow you at school?”

Gary chuckled, “I was lefthanded since I was born. I born with my left hand raised up. How could I chose to be a lefthanded if I was capable doing all the things with my right hand like others?”

Jihyo nodded. “I always wonder how if I was born left-handed?”

“What kind of advantage if you were born like that?”

“I am different. Cool!” she said as she raised her left hand.

“Jja.. Eat your food. Ppalli!” he ended the conversation and left a pouted on .

"Oppa.. Keep yourself beside me, I want to be watching you from now on. All of your expressions and habits, I wanted to keep it to myself." She smiled as she took her chopstick.

"The left-handed, supremely cool," Jihyo muttered, "Even though I tried to imitate you, still I can not be like you." She adds, "Yes, it is not the only thing. All always with your own style, cool principle of life belongs to you." She praised  him all of sudden.

"I'm living like this. How?" he asked jokingly, “My charm, right?”

“I like it!” she giggling happily, she rolled the jjangmyun and then munching them on , “Mmm… Delicious!” she commented, “It just like my Eomma’s jjangmyun!”

“Jinjja? It’s also like my Eomma’s jjangmyun!”

“My Eomma always cooked for me in my weekend. She said, that I could just eat jjangmyun on the weekend ..” she told him.

“Aigo.. Your Eomma must meet with my Eomma! They would become a perfect match!”

 

They arrived at Gary’s home as the sun was starting to settling down. Gary asked Jihyo to go in, and introduce her to Kang Ga Eun, Gary’s dongsaeng. “This is my little sister, Kang Gaeun. And she is Song Jihyo, my hoobae.” He introduced both of them. “My mom isn’t coming home yet. She’ll be home, soon. Right when she back to our home, she would immediately change, from a carrier woman to a mom.” He said proudly. “My dad would be coming home quite late tonight. He has a meeting.” He added. “Come here. Would you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter