A Left-Handed Kiss -- Part II

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl who fought before eventually had to write a letter of agreement as much as 100 sheets. The letter must contain the terms of accounting and economics. It was almost night, but she still was not allowed to go home. She just snorted in disgust cursing. "IC!"

.......I will not admit that I was bankrupt. Or whatever it named, I would not be on deficit at all. Today, only my account which just not right. This incident, I will regard as accrued expense payable. I will make that man pays the actual price, plus tax and other additional costs. However, I admit, I had to do for the betterment emotional processing. And I would never make a due date for it.

"IC! I can be crazy at this rate! Why not I asked to write a journal of research, anyway?" She ruffled her hair. The atmosphere in lab is already quite deserted and dark, she had to finished them quickly, "How can the principal waiting for this?" She kept complaining, "Ah… I'll go mad.. May be there are zombies here!" She turned her neck to ther back-left-and-right, but there are still about 25 sheets again to be filled, "Ah! Whatever! I will just write one letter for one sheet!" She said excitedly, "Ya! Pabo! Why you are not doing it from the beginning?"

"H E A T I N G A N D L I G H T I N G E X P E N S E" Jihyo laugh satisfied with that great idea, "That is why, people must be clever rather than smart!" She smoothed to 100 sheets of paper, "But why heating and lighting expense?" She thought hard, biting her pen, "Ah!! I will think about it later!"

"Ya! Finished them hurry! I'll be waiting for you here!" Yoo Jae Suk standing right at the door of the lab, "Have you finished yet?"

Jihyo shocked then nodded, "Don’t be so nosy again please, sir. I'm really tired today." She complained, gave papers on him.

Yoo Jae Suk smiled and nodded, "You really write this much? You've worked hard!" He said as he continued to open the letter page by page. And when it gets to 77 pages and so on, "Yal! Igo mowya ?!"

"Sir, I'm very tired. My brain was almost burnt taste. I could no longer think," she admitted, "But that means I also thinking hard, right? I am your creative student, right?" she grinned.

Yoo Jae Suk just let out his breath and then leave her behind. Jihyo see him until his back was no longer visible, she really tired. She felt that her hand would be broken if she had to write again. She then rushed and prepared her stuffs and go home.

Since it was quite dark, she immediately rushed to the bus stop. But, it seems the bus was just leaving, so she had to wait for the next bus. She was sitting at a stop, leaning her head to the place ads. Slowly, she fell asleep.

"Ya! Wake up!"

Jihyo wake up immediately from her sleep.

"Eo!"

"My sweater.." that man was, Gary.

"Ya!!! You loaned it to me! I have not even got home, did you want me go home like before? You don’t want it if I'm being harassed, right? Weird man!"

"All right, give it back to me tomorrow." He said, walking up to his bike and left.

 Jihyo dazed by what had just happened to her. What kind of guy like that? Disturbing her sleep, and went away. Very cold.

 

"In class and in sport, he just too casual, not flashy. But why do I always think of him? He just looked sweet." Jihyo finished her drink, then turned back to look at him from upstairs, "And I don’t even know his contact, the distance of us is very much indeed. But why did I ever love you?" She put both her palms on the chin, the guy is on his sport class. His movements are very quiet, unhurried, he also seemed indifferent. That's all, unwittingly making Jihyo’s lips smile, that's why she wants to protect him, the flower that looked sweet. But her eyes suddenly widened when a basketball flying toward him. "Omo! Oppa !! Be aware!!!" she shouted as she jumped.

Gary turned left and his left wrist, either by force or what, he managed to make the ball stop and fell to the ground. And coldly, he left the field. As if nothing ever happened.

"Wow! Dae~ bak!" Jihyo smiled firmly. She rushed to the stairs where he headed. And Eventually running into him, "Oppa! You are jjang!" She said happily.

But the man just ignoring her, leaving her cooly, "We don’t even know each other. Don’t call me oppa."

"Wh-what?" Jihyo feels close to death because of his flushed face after what she heard, "You!"

 

At the moment the school bell rang, Jihyo holding her backpack and walked with a light step, but she turned back when she saw a car that had come to pick her up. "IC! What I'm really a doll?" She grunted and ran toward the corner of the school.

A life of luxury. It is not like the others have said. Jihyo is absolutely not the same as the outer physical appearance. There are wounds that somehow need to be healed. She decided to remain silent until a few hours, until the car was gone. But the plan failed just as she closed her eyes.

"You are indeed, your hobby is to fall asleep anywhere, huh?" The voice, the same voice that woke Jihyo up from her sleep somehow.

She opened her eyes that are already glued, "Omo!!!" the same man again, "Oppa, do you?"

Gary snorted in disgust, "I told you, I'm not your Oppa."

"Song Ji Hyo" Jihyo said holding out her hand.

Gary just glancing at her hand, without shaking it, he replied, "Kang Gary."

Jihyo pouted her lips, she just so frustrated with that man, "Kang Gary?"

"You're not polite."

"IC" Jihyo stomped h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter