Is it Love? - Part III

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I asked my friend who gave me that bracelet. He told me where I would get the rope. So, after knowing that, I try my luck to find them. Luckily, it is not hard enough to find. I choose five different ropes. Black, brown, red, tosca, and even pink. Oh, I must be out of life right now. How could I be so clumsy?

The next day, I meet him. I am afraid that I would be such ‘an easy’ woman if I let him know that I brought the ropes, and asked him to make. I just followed him all day. We are on the same class that day. And when the class is over, our friends asked us to join them on some organizations. We’re playing and chatting along until 8 p.m.

“Jihyo, lets’s back to your room. You must be tired this day.” One of our friends, Rico asked me.

I was surprised and unknowingly, I looked at Gary Oppa, his face change.

“No, Rico. She is with me tonight. Terima kasih.” He replied, coldly.

What is he thinking right now?

“Oppa, if it’s like that, come on?” I asked him. I am so tired and really wanna go to the bed.

He nods then both of us leave them.

“Did you brought the ropes?” He suddenly asked on the elevator.

I was a little confused, but what I am waiting for? “Yes, Oppa.”

“Let me see?”

Then I handing him the ropes, with my hope.

“Ah, okay. I will make some for you.”

That night, I can’t sleep. Wonder if he really doing ‘do-it-yourself’ bracelet. And in the midnight, he call me, asked me to open the door. I jumped out of my bed and fastly grab my jacket.

“Uh, Oppa. Why? Is something up?” I asked him curiously.

He shooks his head, “Come here, sit down.” He pointed the  bench. I obidiently followed his instruction. Then he approachs me, kneeling on me, and grabs my hand. “Look, I made them!” he said proudly.

I just blank looking at him, he fits the bracelets on me. Such if I can’t do it by myself. And without realizing it, I formed a smile.

“Thank you, Oppa.”

He nods lightly, and let his smile to me. “And we have couple bracelets now!” he shows his hand, “One rope can make two bracelets.” He said. “Nah, come back to your back. Tomorrow we will have a last treasure here. Make sure you up early this morning. Good night!”

 

The day after, we have our last trip to Pulau Tidung. We would spend a day there, because tomorrow we will flight back to Seoul. We depart from Jakarta really early, I failed to have breakfast that day.

On the bus, I sit with Dinda. Meanwhile Gary Oppa with one of our lecturers. I don’t know how Gary Oppa and Dinda relationship. But, they are not that close enough.

“Jihyo-ya, aaaaaa?” he suddenly asked me. He brought some food with him. Nasi goreng. “I asked ahjumma to make this for me, it is really delicious. Have a try!”

I was so confused, and then I look at Dinda, she is fine with that, she also give me a smile.

“Ya! Let’s eat. I didn’t put the poison on it.” He complains.

Then, I just eat. I am munching it slowly, still surprised with his manner. I looked at him secretly, and then smile.

“Jihyo, aaaaa?” he asked me again.

“No, Opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter