Heart 1

YEWOOK Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook touched his chest and pushed it a bit harder cause it was stinging like hell inside the class. the Biology major was still happening and he didn’t want to make a mess. He tried to breathe normally but it was hard for him to do it. He looked at his watch and it would still around 10 minutes before the second break time. he kept holding on to the pains that attacked him too strong this time and wished it would be over soon.

Ryeowook was about to pass out when he heard the bell rang loudly and he saw his friends cheered it up. He looked over the room, the very first line that close to the door. He found someone he longed to talk with but he wasn’t sure that guy would remember him. Ryeowook broke his eyes on the subject he craved the most when he heard his phone rang in his bag, begged to be picked up.

He saw the name on the screen and he wiped it to the right. He answered the call.

“yes..?”

“have you take the medicine?”

“I did.. this morning.. it’s hurting so much just now..”

“does the pain still hurt you so much when you see him?”

“no… I can endure as I see him..”

“stupid… he won’t notice you, Ryeowook..”

“it’s okay… he never notice me once since junior high school.. why he would do it now?”

“you’re just hurting yourself…”

“I’m already in pain since I was a kid.. it’s nothing new…”

“just call me if you need anything… and the pain killer is with me..”

“okay… thanks for that. I’ll call if I need something.”

Ryeowook stared the screen and when someone on the other class called Cho Kyuhyun ended the call, he put the phone back to his bag. He straightly looked over the class when some students came and talked to his childhood friend right away. He overheard it.

“yaa… Jongwoon! what are you doing here? let’s go outside.”

“I haven’t finished my math… just go by yourself, would you?”

“if I’m the one who likes Nicky… I won’t need your help to get close to her.. but it’s you the one who likes her, don’t you?”

Yesung stopped writing, looked up and smiled to his buddy, Eunhyuk before his eyes fell to the only student who still stayed in the class on the 4th line.

it’s him again… why do I feel like I’ve known him long ago…

“yaaa! I’m talking to you! why you didn’t answer?”

“just please go… I can talk to her when I want it.. thanks by the way..”

 

When he saw Eunhyuk left the class, he saw at the man who was known as the silence genius that used to call Kim Ryeowook. he was not happy when the big brown eyes didn’t look at him back like the way they used to over 6 months in their 2nd year of high school.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“why are you here? where do you live?”

“I came to see you play… I love your tree house.. it’s beautiful.. [smiled] I live there… across this street.. number eight.”

“aaah… so we’re neighbor then.. yeah… dad made it for me way before he becomes too busy… [smiled and lifted his hand] I’m Ryeowook. what’s your name?”

shook Ryeowook’s hand as a welcome sign, he replied, “Jongwoon… nice to meet you, Ryeowook…”

“nice name… let’s play with me.. I don’t have a friend here…”

“your house is too big and you live alone? [Ryeowook nodded] that’s bad.. why don’t you ask your friends to come over?”

“I don’t have friends… home schooling.. so my friends are my teachers, gardeners, cooks and those who help me prepare everything.. oh… and a dog… his name is Sam.”

“so… is it okay for you if I come to see you like this?”

“of course! I’m happy for it.. finally I have a friend.. you are my first friend.. and for that, you are special.. come on. let’s play!”

 

A slight memory visited his brain when he saw mathematics’ teacher entered the room after 10 minutes the bell rang. Ryeowook took out his books and listened to what his teacher said even none of those words he could catch. His chest was screaming in pains again and it was already the third times today. He didn’t want to tell his mother cause his mother would forbid him to go to general school and would love to cage him inside his house like what he had on elementary school.

Ryeowook remembered how much Kyuhyun helped him to find his first friend, Jongwoon, after he disappeared in two years of their friendship. Ryeowook was in hospital that day and he never allowed anyone to tell the world that he had a weak heart. He didn’t know that Jongwoon came to his house and said he had to leave to Chung-Nam cause his dad became a manager there. When Kyuhyun told him that, Ryeowook cried cause he didn’t know where Chung-Nam was and he missed a chance to say goodbye to his very first friend.

When Ryeowook turned to age 14, Kyuhyun, his cousin who loved to play outside, came to his house and told him that he saw Jongwoon on Dangwoon Junior High School. He was happy but his mother forbid him to go outside cause he got another attack 2 weeks after his birthday. Kyuhyun said that he tried to talk to Jongwoon but he said he didn’t know about Ryeowook and it tore Ryeowook apart. He never thought that Jongwoon would forget him easily cause he meant so much for Ryeowook.

“you all have to finish page sixty three and your homework should be on my desk Friday… [the bell rang] now you all can go home.. take care, everyone… good afternoon.”

Ryeowook surprised when his teacher walked out of his class cause it was already 3 PM and he wondered why time fly too fast. As he glanced across the room, he found out Jongwoon laughed happily and said goodbye to his friends who sat next to him before he ran out of the room.

I am here all along… but you never try to talk to me… am I really forgotten, Jongwoon? – he asked, blinked cause he didn’t want notice that he cried inside.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

It was sport class on Friday morning and Ryeowook just sat around the yard, watching his friends ran around for 3 times. His parents already told the principal about Ryeowook’s condition and he was allowed not to follow any physic activities on sport class if he felt he wasn’t strong enough. Because he felt something wrong with his heart in two days, he decided not to follow the class 100%.

He kept staring at Jongwoon, who ran along with his classmate, and Ryeowook was so happy inside. His heart was beating fast till he felt he could explode in any minute from happiness. He always loved when he saw Jongwoon laughed or did a little smile for some funny things. He felt he found a treasure when he witnessed that in their friendship that only went for 2 years. He knew that Jongwoon left something inside his heart and he realized it was a feeling when he noticed he missed his first friend’s appearance.

I am in love… I’m in love with my friend… but he won’t like me since he has someone he likes… he won’t see me..

The sport’s teacher told to the II-E class that today’s lesson was basketball and Ryeowook saw the boys were doing hi-five to others. Basketball was a bit popular in his class cause some of the school team members came from Ryeowook’s class. he wondered why Jongwoon didn’t join the team cause he knew his old friend loved that game so much. When the teacher split them into teams, he went closer and grabbed Ryeowook softly.

“hey… are you okay with this basketball game?”

“I think so, sir… if I feel a bit weak.. I won’t play again… but I’d like to try…”

“okay… tell me if you feel something wrong..”

“I will, sir.”

Ryeowook was on Park Yoochun’s team and unfortunately, the teacher told Yoochun to pick another team to be his opponent. Yoochun grinned when he picked Jongwoon’s team cause they knew each other so well. When the team gathered, Yoochun told Ryeowook to guard the back side and shouldn’t leave the right side empty cause it was Jongwoon’s favorite. Ryeowook nodded, sighed inside cause it was the time that he waited in 5 years. He would be noticed today, that was he promised to himself.

Jongwoon played a little too well for Ryeowook who never did sport in his 17 years old boring life. He ran here and there to avoid Ryeowook when he tried his best to block Jongwoon from scoring some points. Ryeowook was too happy until he didn’t realize that he was too tired to continue as blissfulness filled him. he kept blocking Jongwoon, didn’t want his chance t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter