MUTE 2

YEWOOK Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook blushed even though the moment he had earlier already passed but he was still embarrassed cause Jongwoon definitely knew that he had special feeling toward the guy. he was so happy being recognized until he didn’t notice that he hummed to a song where his mother used to sing for him and his mother. he did it while he taking his time staring at photo collections Jongwoon had on his hall of fame wall. he smiled after he found how cute his new boyfriend was when he was a child and his eyes fell to someone who had similar faces to Jongwoon. he stopped singing.

who is this guy? but Jongwoon never told me that he has a brother.. but he looks so similar to Jongwoon.. did something happen to him? should I ask about him to Jongwoon? [looked all the photos] he was everywhere.. he must be have relations to this families..

Ryeowook continued to singing his lullaby song while staring at the photos again, found Jongwoon got more handsome as he got older. you really are a handsome man, Jongwoon.. I know you are special since I saw you for the first time on the court.. he turned around to see another things inside the room and careless about someone outside the room that currently was looking at him. Ryeowook blinded about another guy who couldn’t stop smiling.

you grow up so well, Ryeowook, than the last time I saw you.. I’m happy seeing you like this.. and I guess Jongwoon has the luck between us cause he is the one who gets your attention.. but I am happy you can leave your past behind.. I should putting you out of my list from today. [sighed] goodbye, Kim Ryeowook.. be happy forever..

Ryeowook immediately placed his eyes to the door that half opened when he saw a shadow moving fast from it. oh! is that someone just now? Jongwoon? who is it?

he walked closer to the door and sneaked his head out, but Ryeowook didn’t find anyone…

 

Jongwoon brought the phone that now was dry up to the second floor where his bedroom was with his light heart. he couldn’t describe how he felt after Ryeowook nodded slowly to give the answer he waited about few minutes. he hummed a song he just heard recently and he really liked it since he saw on TV. he smiled when he found Ryeowook in front of the door, as he thought his new guy waiting for him.

“are you missing me that much? [smirked] don’t worry.. I won’t be going anywhere.. I’m already yours, remember?”

you’re unbelievable, Kim Jongwoon.. [hooked his hand to Jongwoon] I think I saw someone earlier here..

Jongwoon’s brows rose up when he saw Ryeowook’s lips. “someone? who?”

Ryeowook shrugged off his shoulder and shook his head. I don’t know.. I didn’t see the face.. just a shadow passed the room.

he Ryeowook’s hair gently and smiled. “let’s not care about it.. it’s the day for both of us.. I don’t want to ruin everything.. you are my boyfriend now and I want to spend my time with you.. stay with me, okay?”

stay? wi.. stay with you? you mean…

“what are you saying? talk to me slowly..”

Ryeowook took a paper and sat next to Jongwoon again while writing something. you want me to stay with you? what do you mean?

“stay here.. with me... sleep with me.. do everything with me..”

huh?

Jongwoon leaned forward, smiling since he didn’t want to laugh on the innocent side of his man but stopped when the gap between them getting closer. he inhaled deeply and hummed, “mmmm… Ryeowook?”

yes?

“you can speak, right? I mean.. really speak.. I never believe what people said about you can’t speak at all.. can you please let me hear your voice?”

I… [looked at the floor] I don’t know I can speak or not.. it’s really been a while since the last time I speak..

“since when?”

since I was six.. it happened before I celebrate my birthday.. it.. it..

before Ryeowook finished his sentence, Jongwoon pressed his body to the cute guy in front of him as he didn’t want his boyfriend to recall the bad memories. I’m in love with you, Kim Ryeowook.. you have to be strong.. I would never leave you.. I promise.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Jongwoon put the memory card inside his old phone while he told Ryeowook to clean himself inside the bathroom as time fell to 5 PM. he the phone, waiting the loading process to be done before his happiness appeared on the face.

“aaah finally I still can open the memory card.. thanks God, the data isn’t lost..”

he clicked photos, smiling again and again when he saw Ryeowook during his childhood was playing around the front yard of the big house. he couldn’t stop to find out more and the more he scrolled down, the more he knew he didn’t choose the wrong person to be the one he loved. as he finished the photos, he looked there were two folders with different names, memories and me. Jongwoon decided to go with memories for his first choice cause this folder was the one who made Ryeowook cried at school.

there must be something with this folder.. guess I should take a look..

Jongwoon clicked it and there were at least 15 videos inside the folder that made him even curious. he clicked the first one and there was a woman singing a song but since the video was shaky, Jongwoon couldn’t see the ace clearly. he knew that the woman sang a lullaby for her children and as the video played till the middle part, he turned his head to the bathroom’s direction. he heard someone singing.

Ryeowook is singing the same song! [smiled] now I know that he isn’t mute at all.. thanks God for this miracle..

he played another video, found Ryeowook was chasing after his brother, someone he didn’t know ever existed.

you and I have the same issue then.. I want to know more about you, Kim Ryeowook.. and I’ll tell you everything about me..

he closed the folder when he heard the water and the song stopped, stood up to wait Ryeowook in front of the bathroom door patiently.

 

the door opened, Ryeowook startled when he saw Jongwoon waiting for him by the door.

what are you doing? you’re here all this time?

“you can speak.. I heard you singing few minutes ago.. now talk to me.. with your voice..”

Ryeowook pouted with his eyes on the floor and his hands played the towel. “mmm... I…”

before he could continue his words, Ryeowook being pulled to Jongwoon and they were hugging.

“you have beautiful voice, Ryeowook.. why you have to hide it from the world? [released the hug and kissed the forehead] am I lucky enough to be someone who finally hears your voice?”

Ryeowook smiled with his eyes still in shock for what Jongwoon did to him and replied, “sorry.. forgive me.. I.. mmm.. I just don’t trust people since that day..”

“is that why you didn’t speak at all when all the police officers asking you about what happen? [Ryeowook’s eyes widened] I saw a video on me folder.. hope you’re not angry..”

“so.. you’re saying that the data is not lost”

“no.. I told you that I will give everything to you, right? you trust me now?”

leaned forward, Ryeowook placed a soft kiss on Jongwoon’s cheek. “ I never doubt you for even once since I saw you.. you have your own freedom and there is something you hide under your bad behaviors.. [smiled] so yes, I trust you, Jongwoon..”

his hand being pulled, let the towel fell on the floor, when Jongwoon took him to the bed. Ryeowook was waiting for something to be happen but he shocked when Jongwoon held his hand tightly.

“thank you for trusting me, Ryeowook.. for the first time in my life.. now I want to do something new. I want to prove to everyone that I can be a nice person too.. will you be with me for that, Ryeowook?”

smiled beautifully, Ryeowook nodded softly.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook spent Friday night with the man who made his heart flustered when two arms kept hugging his body from the back at the balcony.

“look at the moon.. it’s beautiful.. [placed his chin on Ryeowook’s shoulder] like you, Ryeowook.. the moon gives me the calm feeling.. [smiled] just like when I have you around.. I really like watching you from a far..”

“you’re overwhelming me, Jongwoon.. I’m different from the moon.. it’s more beautiful than me.. I –“

his body being turned and they were standing face to face, Ryeowook suddenly blushing with the action.

“Jo.. Jongwoon? what are you doing?”

Ryeowook held his breath as the other guy leaned forward and went closer to his face, in seconds he only felt something touched his lips. he closed his eyes, enjoyed the action and started to open his mouth, letting the other to entered his cavern. slowly but sure, Ryeowook returned the favor as his tongue started to move and he moaned softly. he forgot where he was standing as Jongwoon rubbed his body over his and both their lengths touched each other.

Ryeowook pulled away but it didn’t stop Jongwoon to explore his lips over the body of the smaller guy. he  could only moan when his boyfriend his jaw and continued to attack the neck he had. he felt the tongue again but this time the little stinging around his neck didn’t end as the lips kept moving around it.

“Jongwoon-ah.. Jong.. aaaaah.. what are you doing?” do you mind about it?”

“so you will draw my body with love marks?”

“hmmm.. why not? you’re mine and I’m yours.. you own my body and I own yours.. it’s as simple as that.. why you make it more difficult? I want everyone knows about our relationship cause I’m so proud of it.. will you be okay with that?”

“I’m fine with everything you will do to me.. I don’t mind that at all.. I already agree to be yours so make me yours forever.. [smiled] just promise me you won’t leave me like my families.. I don’t want to be alone..”

kissed Ryeowook once again, Jongwoon made a reply. “I would never leave you.. this is my promise to you, Kim Ryeowook.. you changed me and I like to see myself change to someone better.

he saw Jongwoon smirking happily then smiled. “I’m making you mine.. I want everyone knows that you are mine.. we still have Saturday and Sunday to create many more marks on your body..

guide me to the light.. we will trust each other from now on.. okay?”

“okay..”

then they were kissing longer than their first kiss.. once again.. and everything fell in places..

 

Ryeowook woke up, looked everything around him before his eyes fell to a body that was lying next to him.

I’m sleeping with him.. he touched me.. he was inside me… am I not anymore? but… I’m not sorry.. I don’t regret everything.. [caressed Jongwoon’s cheek] God.. I think I’m in love with him.. will I be okay if I let myself drown in this love?

he remembered what happen two hours ago as his lips being taken and he was letting it to continue as Jongwoon’s hands were taking his towel off.  he moaned when those remarkable lips were attacking his neck and he whimpered as teeth took control of his flesh, left nothing but love marks all over his body.  Ryeowook knew he enjoyed his body being controlled by Jongwoon and he really liked it.  he amazed as how his body gave reaction to Jongwoon’s touches and the way he returned the favor while he knew he never explored his ually yet.

he used to doubt that he would ually attracted to someone who already ruined his days but since he fell to those eagle sharp eyes, Ryeowook realized that he fell in love. when Jongwoon talked and acted, his heart skipped a beat so many times and when the smiles appeared on the handsome face, he lost his balance. I think I’m falling in love with him.. it feels so right till I feel what we just did is a sin.. will it be okay? will we be for forever? will I be the last for Jongwoon as he is for me?

he knew those beautiful eyes he adored soon would be open and when they did, Ryeowook smiled.

“hi…”

“hi.. it’s still early.. why have you woke up, Ryeowook?”

“just open my eyes in sudden.. go back to sleep, Jongwoon.. I like watching you sleep..”

“why don’t we sleep together? or you want to do something again? [smirked] I won’t mind to do it cause I love your voice when you moaned earlier..”

a soft hit arrived on Jongwoon’s arm when Ryeowook felt he was blushing remember what they just did. “don’t remind me of that, Jongwoon.. [blushed] I still remember every single of it..”

“really? [kissed Ryeowook’s lips] then can you remember how you asked for more when I–“

his words cut off when Ryeowook closed the gap between them in a very lustful kiss that driving him crazy. he let his lips being controlled by Ryeowook for a while before he placed the smaller body on the bed and he was on the top of it. his tongue was exploring as the other guy giving up and the caver wide opened. he knew Ryeowook wanted for more and Jongwoon was willing to fulfill the wishes.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Jongwoon took his officially new boyfriend to his class when Monday morning came and everyone was in shocked cause Ryeowook’s face was brighter than ever before. he was holding those hands proudly as his heart smiling when he saw Sungmin’s jaw dropped all over the place. he knew he already won the match between them but having Ryeowook on his side wasn’t a game at all. that was something he wanted to do and when the world realized that the muted boy was his was the right thing to do since the appearance of Ryeowook disturbed his mind.

smiling, he said, “you are now belong to me.. [snuggled to Ryeowook’s neck] and I don’t want to see Sungmin’s hands all over you again.. if he does.. [squeezed Ryeowook’s ] you will be punished so hard tonight..”

whispering so softly, Ryeowook replied. “Jongwoon.. you’re making everyone notice that I can speak.. remember what I told you last night..”

placed a kiss on Ryeowook’s cheek and nodded. “okay.. okay.. but promise me!”

“you have nothing to be worry about. I’m yours already and I won’t let Sungmin touch me again.. even I want to be touched by you daily..”

“you don’t need to ask.. I will touch you every second and I’d love to make love to you forever..”

Ryeowook smiled and he was about to opened his lips but stopped when Jongwoon sealed with a forceful kiss till he felt they were alone in that school. he was enjoying the action until the other guy pulled out.

“guess you want more than just a kiss, right? [Ryeowook nodded] I really love watching you blushing like this.. so beautiful.. like the first time we touched.. magnificent.. [kissed] I love you so much, Kim Ryeowook…”

I love you too, Jongwoon.. I really love you..

“will you sing me a song at home tonight? [Ryeowook nodded] but I think we should tell your uncle that you will stay with me from now on.. I don’t want to live separately from you anymore.. you are mine..”

 

“is it true, Ryeowook? [Ryeowook confused] is it true that you and Jongwoon are dating?”

took few seconds for Ryeowook to answered the question before he nodded slowly.

“how could you agree to date someone like him? he’s a bastard.. he gives you nothing but bad influences.. he… he..”

he isn’t that bad, Sungmin-ah… [smiled] he can be nice.. he was so nice to me since Friday..

“since Friday? you stayed with him? at his house? [came closer to Ryeowook] did you two do something?”

did what? we didn’t do anything wrong, I think.. we..

“what? did he do something to you? did you two…”

Ryeowook stood up cause he didn’t want Sungmin to continue what he wanted to know about him and Jongwoon. he could feel his face heating up and got nervous all of the sudden, but he managed to answered. it’s not your business, Sungmin..

“I know it’s not my business, but… you’re a friend I care about, Ryeowook.. I don’t want you to get hurt..”

smiled, he tapped Sungmin’s shoulder. trust me I won’t… let it be my new experience of life.. I want to know the feeling..

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

within two weeks, Ryeowook and Jongwoon became a very hot couple people could ever think of. they went together to everywhere they wanted to go and looked very happy as days passed them by. Ryeowook told his uncle that he got a project and needed to finish everything before the semester ended. he was happy billion times than he ever did cause his boyfriend treated him perfectly. he lately found out that he loved being touched by Jongwoon or just spent his times snuggling to the man that filled his heart.

the only thing he hide from Jongwoon was his past and how he still difficult to tell the truth about a video he never played. a video where he was being interrogated at the police station and how he explained about things he saw under the bed. every time he saw Jongwoon, he found something new and he liked every single of it. he even found that he didn’t mind at all when he realized how loud Jongwoon snored during his sleep when he was tired. he was really in love and his days got brighter.

“Ryeowook… tonight my father will come and I will introduce you to him.. are you okay with that?”

“sure.. [smiled] but… what will he think of me, Jongwoon? is he okay with the fact you’re dating a guy?”

Ryeowook’s hair, Jongwoon sat beside him. “do you know the real reason why I’m being transferred?”

“no.. what’s wrong, Jongwoon? can you please tell me?”

“because I kissed someone.. I mean I was trying to kiss him and he didn’t like it.. that’s why the school expelled me out..”

Ryeowook laughed so hard when he heard the reason till his body collapsed on the bed.

“yaaaa.. you’re laughing at me now? [laying on top of Ryeowook] now you can’t go everywhere..”

“it’s because you’re always ert.. [kissed Jongwoon’s lips] you keep doing it to me..”

“do what? this?”

Ryeowook’s lips being eaten as soon as Jongwoon said his last words, moaned as those cute fingers attacking his skin under his shirt. every naughty thing started as soon as his clothes being torn off and both off the high school students were ..

 

“so… many people said you have someone over, Jongwoon.. [smiled] does that someone is the reason you keep staying at home now?”

“dad, stop teasing me.. why you have to believe everyone else?”

“so that someone isn’t important? like all the guys you played so far?”

“it’s not like that.. I really love the one I’m dating now, dad.. I really want to be serious with him.. I..”

“but you didn’t force him to like you, right? you didn’t do what you did in the past?”

“no, dad. we like each other and he is okay to be my boyfriend too.. I really like him and never get bored of him.”

“if he can bring the best of you.. then I give my permission for you to date him.. ask him to stay with you, okay? [Jongwoon smiled happily] what’s his name anyway?”

“his name is Kim Ryeowook.. mmm… yes I asked him already..  but for this one, I force him cause I don’t want him to live far from me..”

“really? where does he live? and why he doesn’t eat dinner with us?”

“he’s still in the bathroom.. we just woke up.. [grinned] he lives at Gwanghwamun, dad...”

“what you did to him till both of you just woke up? I used to have a business partner around that area.. but he left already.. he –“

“good evening…”

both father and son surprised when another voice joined them in the dining room as Ryeowook appeared there.

“Ryeowook.. come sit down.. dad, this is him.. my boyfriend..”

Ryeowook widened his eyes in disbelieve to Jongwoon but held himself as the older man woke up from his seat, took his long sleeve before lifting his hand to shake his. Ryeowook froze there, staring at the hand with horror in his face.

his hand… those tribal skulls tattoo.. God.. this hand is.. this hand was…

with tears filled his eyes, Ryeowook ran back upstairs and followed by Jongwoon who also confused of what happen.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

he was there under his bed few minutes after his brother being shot and died in front him with the eyes staring at him. Ryeowook was crying silently with words hidden so well on his throat as someone else joined the others inside his room. that was when he heard, “everything clear up here?”

“boss? forgive us.. this kid saw us murdered his parents.. that’s why we shot him.. leave no witness right?”

the boss man down on his knee, took the face of Ryeowook’s brother and tossed it to where Ryeowook was hiding.

“such a handsome kid.. poor him! he has to die in vain.. where is the other son? my friend had two sons..”

“I don’t know, boss.. perhaps the maid already take him away..”

“I guess so.. the house is empty now.. let’s go.. let the bodies being found out tomorrow..”

the sound of feet left the bedroom made Ryeowook felt secure but he had seen the face of the boss as much as he saw the part of the body where the tribal skulls being drew on his right arm.

Ryeowook was still crying inside Jongwoon’s room when the door opened in sudden. he jumped a bit but couldn’t say anything else when his boyfriend hugged him perfectly.

“babe.. what’s wrong? did something bad happen? [ Ryeowook’s back] tell me.. everything will be okay.. I’m here.”

how can everything will be okay? why he has to be the one you love, Jongwoon? why he has to be your father? why?

Ryeowook didn’t answer as much as he didn’t want to let the other body go from him cause he was afraid if that happen. he tightened the hug, crying on the shoulder he loved after few weeks passed them by. but the door opened and the man he scared the most appeared before them.

“is everything okay? [the couple separated] Jongwoon… is he okay?”

“I think I need to talk more to Ryeowook.. I’ll let you know later, dad..”

“okay.. hope everything is fine.. [turned to see Ryeowook] I hope you are okay, son.. my son loves you so much..”

Ryeowook forced a smile with fears written on his face, but he managed to nod before the father left the room.

“so.. can you please tell me what’s going on?”

Ryeowook stared at the man he loved the most, lifting his hands and caressing Jongwoon’s face.

“do you know how much I love you, Jongwoon? [Jongwoon smiled] I think I can leave everything just to be with you.. [sobbed] even I have to leave my past.. but.. [cried again] this.. this is just too much in sudden..”

“what too sudden? can you tell me? what’s wrong, Ryeowook? we were just okay an hour ago.. we woke up and I took bath.. then you did it too.. [scratched his head] what happen?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter